Game of Thrones - Season 6

I'm still lost on Jon Snow and his death or revival. I'm really interested in Melisandre's role... Definitely shocked about her reveal in being an older lady. I'm growing tired of Sansa being weak...I am expecting everything she's been through to make her much stronger like the other Stark children. It was great seeing her reunited with Brienne, though. Arya is going to be a beast once she's done training with the Many-Faced God. It's going to be interesting to see how Daenerys will escape the Dothraki; I'm sure the dragons will come to her rescue. But until then, this could be an good story for season 6. Tyrion better watch himself in Mereen. And now that Cersei has lost Myrcella, I expect her and Jamie to avenge her death. Now, where this will leave Tyrion is going to be interesting. Being that sending Myrcella to Dorne was his plan, I wonder if Cersei will used this to plot Jaime against him. I am not convinced that Cersei has learned her lesson. As a matter of fact, I expect revenge on the High Sparrow, too. Ramsey Snow is stuck in a hard place right now. I doubt he gets his hands back on Sansa and Theon. So does he off his father's wife or not?

I am waiting to see how House Tyrell and Bran will fit into this season. I'm also wondering what has become of Rickon, and if he will make an appearance this season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Still expecting Jon Snow to come back to life.
Especially 1) since he was in the snow so long and 2) there's been nothing said about burying him or anything else. Given whats going on there are other priorities, but its still a bit strange.

Especially 1) since he was in the snow so long and 2) there's been nothing said about burying him or anything else.

The story picks up from last season as if it had only happened moments ago. I don't think he had been in the snow that long.

Yeah, I think the red witch is going to bring Jon Snow back to life. Arrya or whatever her name is is going to learn how to fight and use those "many faces". Sansa needs to grow a pair. I thought she would have grown stronger from that Little Finger and her aunt stuff. Can't wait to see what will be the the brothers (younger and paralyzed) episodes now. It's going to be interesting to see how the Lannisters are going to bounce back now. I don't think those other generals (& their uncle) will follow them since their father is dead. I think they are going to have to defend themselves verses her son's wife (the one in prison) family and others who want to see them dead and out of power.

Okay man, where do I start.

1. Sansa needs to get some bigger ovaries fast! That mind numbing weak mess has got to stop. She's been through too much over the past 3 seasons to not have developed more confidence and awareness in her situations. Get some tenacity young lady!

2. Figured Melisandra was really old, but not that old. Seems like she is giving up or has lost her faith. That necklace she was wearing will somehow find its way to Jon Snow. Don't know how, but just got a feeling it will. Expect her to resurrect Snow in episode 3 or 4.

3. Speaking of Jon Snow. Did anyone catch why the guy who picked up Jon Snow from the snow looked down again where he was laying looking puzzled? I did!!! Interesting indeed.

4. My favorite character Arrya is about to be a BEAST! I can't wait for her to develop her skills as an assassin.

5. Those sand-snake sisters are cut throat! I mean, I knew they were ruthless, but man, I didn't anticipate that type of treachery.

6. The dragons will rescue Daenerys from the Dothraki, but not before she develops an alliance with them to join her. Only 1 is free at the moment. Tyrion, I feel is going to play a major role in releasing the other 2 to help find her. And in releasing the other two, it gives the young Stark boy the opportunity to warg into one of them.

7. Cersei's desire for revenge will be her downfall. No doubt, she will wage ware this season with her enemies, (Church of the Light) will likely be the first ones in her wake, followed by Dorn. She is reckless right now, but they will eventually allow her to get her revenge.

8. Somethings tells me the sand-snake sisters did the wrong thing in killing their ruler. I bet he had some information they needed, but in their haste and impatience, they jumped the gun in murdering him. He was methodical and calculating. They were the exact opposite.

Hello Kenn!

I'm only a little bit ahead of the television series (as I'm reading the books), but I must say that George R.R. Martin and HBO is doing a wonderful job keeping an audience and the deviation from the books is actually pretty good. I find myself having to catch myself and remember what I'm seeing is a little different from what I read. Since it's aired, I can spoil a little bit:
Regarding the prophecy that Cersei touched on Sunday night, and what was shown vaguely last season, Myrcella did not die in the books, but instead was disfigured. Also, as far as I know (unless I misread), Prince Doran also was not killed. But as far as episode 1, season 6, I was pretty much happy. I was glad to see Brienne, and glad to see Ser Davos. I'm anxious to see Bran Stark and see how his training is coming along, and I'm very anxious to see how Margaery Tyrell will come out. I do have a feeling this season will be about the women of Game of Thrones, since they're pretty much the ones calling the shots (at the moment).

Right now, as long as they don't kill off Ghost or Summer, I'm good!:)

Lioness - on you tube search "the sixth sigma game of thrones" - he has an interesting theory about Jon snow and more, if you have sometime check it out.

Ken - I am still loving it.

The red witch took off the necklace - wow - she aged

Lioness - on you tube search "the sixth sigma game of thrones" - he has an interesting theory about Jon snow and more, if you have sometime check it out.

Ken - I am still loving it.

The red witch took off the necklace - wow - she aged

Yes, there are many interesting theories and speculations about Jon Snow, but George R.R. Martin has to stay a step ahead of his fans who have figured out (or think they've figured out) the storylines. He has admitted that the fans are very insightful, and has admitted that he's had to change some things in his books to throw people off. So, I'm at a point to where I'm waiting to see what the books AND the television series will do!

Also, I'd love to see Arya reunited with Nymeria...........I LOVE ME SOME DIREWOLVES!!! RIP Grey Wind and Lady!!!

:):):):)
I'm still lost on Jon Snow and his death or revival. I'm really interested in Melisandre's role... Definitely shocked about her reveal in being an older lady. I'm growing tired of Sansa being weak...I am expecting everything she's been through to make her much stronger like the other Stark children. It was great seeing her reunited with Brienne, though. Arya is going to be a beast once she's done training with the Many-Faced God. It's going to be interesting to see how Daenerys will escape the Dothraki; I'm sure the dragons will come to her rescue. But until then, this could be an good story for season 6. Tyrion better watch himself in Mereen. And now that Cersei has lost Myrcella, I expect her and Jamie to avenge her death. Now, where this will leave Tyrion is going to be interesting. Being that sending Myrcella to Dorne was his plan, I wonder if Cersei will used this to plot Jaime against him. I am not convinced that Cersei has learned her lesson. As a matter of fact, I expect revenge on the High Sparrow, too. Ramsey Snow is stuck in a hard place right now. I doubt he gets his hands back on Sansa and Theon. So does he off his father's wife or not?

I am waiting to see how House Tyrell and Bran will fit into this season. I'm also wondering what has become of Rickon, and if he will make an appearance this season.

I've been waiting for someone to mention Rickon:)

Remember, Rickon is with Osha, who is a WILDLING! If you'll remember when she was captured by Robb Stark, he made her a servant, which spared her life. That's why she betrayed Theon, and why she is loyal to Bran & Rickon.

Keep in mind, the Wildlings are fierce, but skilled fighters. And they are in debt to Jon Snow.....who is Rickon's brother.:) Since "there must always be a Stark at Winterfell", if I had to "guess", Rickon's life with the Widlings will prove beneficial.........he's to be lord of Winterfell.:)

Nothing better happen to Shaggy Dog either

Okay man, where do I start.

1. Sansa needs to get some bigger ovaries fast! That mind numbing weak mess has got to stop. She's been through too much over the past 3 seasons to not have developed more confidence and awareness in her situations. Get some tenacity young lady!

2. Figured Melisandra was really old, but not that old. Seems like she is giving up or has lost her faith. That necklace she was wearing will somehow find its way to Jon Snow. Don't know how, but just got a feeling it will. Expect her to resurrect Snow in episode 3 or 4.

3. Speaking of Jon Snow. Did anyone catch why the guy who picked up Jon Snow from the snow looked down again where he was laying looking puzzled? I did!!! Interesting indeed.

4. My favorite character Arrya is about to be a BEAST! I can't wait for her to develop her skills as an assassin.

5. Those sand-snake sisters are cut throat! I mean, I knew they were ruthless, but man, I didn't anticipate that type of treachery.

6. The dragons will rescue Daenerys from the Dothraki, but not before she develops an alliance with them to join her. Only 1 is free at the moment. Tyrion, I feel is going to play a major role in releasing the other 2 to help find her. And in releasing the other two, it gives the young Stark boy the opportunity to warg into one of them.

7. Cersei's desire for revenge will be her downfall. No doubt, she will wage ware this season with her enemies, (Church of the Light) will likely be the first ones in her wake, followed by Dorn. She is reckless right now, but they will eventually allow her to get her revenge.

8. Somethings tells me the sand-snake sisters did the wrong thing in killing their ruler. I bet he had some information they needed, but in their haste and impatience, they jumped the gun in murdering him. He was methodical and calculating. They were the exact opposite.

Love when you get on here!:p

You've got some VERY interesting thoughts; it's almost we're of the same mind on all of them.:)

Regarding #7- don't forget the prophecy. Yes, Cersei is starting to get unstable, due to paranoia. She will get
revenge, but it will be at a heavy, heavy price.

And #3- at the end of Season 5, at Jon's stabbing, I noticed what his Brother of the Knight's Watch noticed in episode 1.........I was wondering if anyone else caught it too!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Much better episode this week. I was disappointed in the season opening.

Love when you get on here!:p

You've got some VERY interesting thoughts; it's almost we're of the same mind on all of them.:)

Regarding #7- don't forget the prophecy. Yes, Cersei is starting to get unstable, due to paranoia. She will get
revenge, but it will be at a heavy, heavy price.

And #3- at the end of Season 5, at Jon's stabbing, I noticed what his Brother of the Knight's Watch noticed in episode 1.........I was wondering if anyone else caught it too!

Heehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Damn, I was off one episode regarding Jon Snow. Didn't think they would do that until episode 3. And I was right about Tyrion! lol.

Okay, here goes another shot at foretelling:

1. Kinda got the feeling, the show is going to start featuring more flashbacks about young Ned Stark and also the history about his sister and the Prince. I have a strange feeling that Hodor's speaking ability is somehow related to something he saw or experienced with she and Ned.

2. The dragons seem to respect Tyrion in some strange way or recognize he is not a threat. They will definitely return to this, and I have a feeling Tyrion is going to light these mudafudgers up!

3. Sansa's about to start putting her list together. Watch out. The conversation she had with Theon was encouraging. Seems like she is starting to play the game now.

4. Theon and his sister are about to unite. (Finally). Theon will have his revenge on that bastard who took his manhood.

Wow, that was a hell of an episode. Where do I start?

Man, that Ramsey Bolton is a mean ass SOB! He killed his dad, his stepmother and his half-brother just to take control. But his dad tried to warn him when he suggested heading to Castle Black to get Jon Snow - not knowing that because of the alliance formed with the wildlings, their numbers (the army) is far greater. It's just a matter of time before he gets his.

I agree with @coldsweat about Sansa and her plans. And considering what happened with Theon's father, Theon is about about to have more control than he realizes - with the help of his sister. Sansa and Theon will likely get some things done together. Watch out Ramsey! - LOL

And considering what happened with Theon's father, Theon is about about to have more control than he realizes - with the help of his sister. Sansa and Theon will likely get some things done together. Watch out Ramsey! - LOL

Yep indeed. Theon's about to unite with his sister and being one of the last son's remaining, this will give him a very unexpected advantage he did not foresee. Still believe his sister deserves to rule however.

I want so badly for Reek err Theon to put Ramsay in a torcher chamber for the rest of his life. Torcher him, let him heal up and then torcher him all back over again!

Heehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Damn, I was off one episode regarding Jon Snow. Didn't think they would do that until episode 3. And I was right about Tyrion! lol.

Okay, here goes another shot at foretelling:

1. Kinda got the feeling, the show is going to start featuring more flashbacks about young Ned Stark and also the history about his sister and the Prince. I have a strange feeling that Hodor's speaking ability is somehow related to something he saw or experienced with she and Ned.

2. The dragons seem to respect Tyrion in some strange way or recognize he is not a threat. They will definitely return to this, and I have a feeling Tyrion is going to light these mudafudgers up!

3. Sansa's about to start putting her list together. Watch out. The conversation she had with Theon was encouraging. Seems like she is starting to play the game now.

4. Theon and his sister are about to unite. (Finally). Theon will have his revenge on that bastard who took his manhood.

Please continue to post during season 6 of Game of Thrones; I'm liking this mind meld thing (your mind to my mind, your thoughts to my thoughts).

Now, regarding your foretelling synopsis, here are a few tidbits I remember:

1. Going back to the first season, remember, the Stark children had a "nanny" called Old Nan, who was either Hodor's grandmother or great-grandmother. She used to tell the Stark children stories, but Bran was the only Stark child she told the story "about a crow" to. Also, if you'll recall, she said Hodor's name was Walder, not Wylis.

2. I don't spoil anything but last night's episode made me wonder if what I'm thinking is true. Keep in mind that HBO started to deviate from the books in season 3, so some things we see are not what's in the books. Remember, Tywin Lannister hated Tyrion because Joanna died in childbirth with him. He even told Tyrion the day he was born he wanted to throw him into the sea. Also, remember that Tywin Lannister hated Aerys Targaryen (The Mad King), and remember the Jaime Lannister killed Aerys Targaryen. I'll stop here because again, I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say this: there's a history between the Targaryens and Lannisters that goes beyond the hatred Tywin and Aerys had for each other. And that history will reveal why Tyrion had "success" freeing the dragons from their chains.

3. I don't believe Sansa will go to the Wall. Again, I don't want to spoil anything, but I still have my copy of EW before season 6 aired (it featured the women of Game of Thrones on the cover), and I noticed the dress Sophie Turner (Sansa) had on for her photo.

4. If you recall in seaon 4, when Theon went back home to the Iron Islands, he came across his sister (only he didn't recognize her). He asked what her name was and she said "Asha", but HBO has her called "Yara", so Theon didn't think twice when she said "Asha". She's very loyal to House Greyjoy and is close to Theon; I'm in agreement that she and Theon will reunite.

Last edited:
Wow, that was a hell of an episode. Where do I start?

Man, that Ramsey Bolton is a mean ass SOB! He killed his dad, his stepmother and his half-brother just to take control. But his dad tried to warn him when he suggested heading to Castle Black to get Jon Snow - not knowing that because of the alliance formed with the wildlings, their numbers (the army) is far greater. It's just a matter of time before he gets his.

I agree with @coldsweat about Sansa and her plans. And considering what happened with Theon's father, Theon is about about to have more control than he realizes - with the help of his sister. Sansa and Theon will likely get some things done together. Watch out Ramsey! - LOL

Ramsay Bolton is the reason why I posted "Oh my God"......even I didn't see that one coming!

Regarding Sansa, I believe Brienne will give Sansa some information that will begin her transition to revenge. Brienne spent a lot of time with Catelyn Stark, and revealed a lot to her. In an effort to find about her family, Sansa will rely on Brienne and will get even more vital information that will really open her eyes. Sansa already heard what she needs to know from Theon, has been around Petyr Baelish long enough (remember the scene when she revealed to those people at the Vale who she really was when her aunt was killed), and has seen too much treachery from Joffrey, Cersei, and everyone else. But in order to put plans into motion, you have to be in a position of power to do so; her name won't carry too much weight now that Ramsay is about to divide the North. I too think she'll start plans for revenge........and it won't be just against Ramsay..........which is why I don't think she'll go to the Wall.

Okay, I'll really keep quiet now!:)

2. I don't spoil anything but last night's episode made me wonder if what I'm thinking is true. Keep in mind that HBO started to deviate from the books in season 3, so some things we see are not what's in the books. Remember, Tywin Lannister hated Tyrion because Joanna died in childbirth with him. He even told Tyrion the day he was born he wanted to throw him into the sea. Also, remember that Tywin Lannister hated Aerys Targaryen (The Mad King), and remember the Jaime Lannister killed Aerys Targaryen. I'll stop here because again, I don't want to spoil anything, but I will say this: there's a history between the Targaryens and Lannisters that goes beyond the hatred Tywin and Aerys had for each other. And that history will reveal why Tyrion had "success" freeing the dragons from their chains.

Already know where you are going with this and I actually agree! Subtle hints and clues have been thrown out for the past 5 seasons regarding this, but not many have paid attention to the relationship between Tyrion and his "interest" in dragons. Go back and re-listen to every word Tyrion said during episode 2 while in the dragon lair! May have been only minutes, but it was enough to shed enough light that his story line gets MUCH BIGGER going forward.

3. I don't believe Sansa will go to the Wall. Again, I don't want to spoil anything, but I still have my copy of EW before season 6 aired (it featured the women of Game of Thrones on the cover), and I noticed the dress Sophie Turner (Sansa) had on for her photo.

Not yet that is. She has some maneuvering to do. Littlefinger anyone? lol

One more thing regarding the episode last night. I'm not so sure that was Melisandre's doing anymore! I think this is much bigger than her and the powers she hold. This may be the reason why she felt so disappointed in episode 1 after realizing the visions she had were not totally accurate regarding Stannis. But what I will say is that Ghost being the "only" being in the room with Jon after everyone left speaks VOLUMES! Let us not forget what Melisandre mentioned in the books......

"Jon as “a man then a wolf than a man”

Back