Game of Thrones - Season 6

Already know where you are going with this and I actually agree! Subtle hints and clues have been thrown out for the past 5 seasons regarding this, but not many have paid attention to the relationship between Tyrion and his "interest" in dragons. Go back and re-listen to every word Tyrion said during episode 2 while in the dragon lair! May have been only minutes, but it was enough to shed enough light this his story line gets MUCH BIGGER going forward.

Not yet that is. She has some maneuvering to do. Littlefinger anyone? lol

One more thing regarding the episode last night. I'm not so sure that was Melisandre's doing anymore! I think this is much bigger than her and the powers she hold. This may be the reason why she felt so disappointed in episode 1 after realizing the visions she had were not totally accurate regarding Stannis. But what I will say is that Ghost being the "only" being in the room with Jon after everyone left speaks VOLUMES! Let us not forget what Melisandre mentioned in the books......

"Jon as “a man then a wolf than a man”

I've got to get some work done today! :)

It's those subtle hints (and the books) that do stand out. EW (Entertainment Weekly) featured 6 different covers promoting season 6 of Game of Thrones, featuring a POV female character (Cersei, Daenerys, Margaery, Sansa, Arya, and Brienne). I was so intrigued by Sansa's dress that I texted my oldest daughter (who is as into GoT as I am) and told her what I think; when she saw the cover, she said she never thought of that.

Not only when it's directed to or intended for Jon, Ghost can sense malevolence, treachery, and deceit in humans. He is also the only direwolf of his siblings that can sense emotions from his owner, and has a sense that links him to his owner's soul. And he was the biggest of his siblings. Ghost also has a sense of valor and honor (think back when Jon almosted deserted the Wall when Ned was killed). Jon Snow is a Stark; Bran is a warg, and in the books, so is Arya (in the books she was able to see during her blindness through the eyes of Nymeria, her direwolf). Even though I think Jon is also a warg, I've come to believe that Jon and Ghost are linked together "spiritually".

Already know where you are going with this and I actually agree! Subtle hints and clues have been thrown out for the past 5 seasons regarding this, but not many have paid attention to the relationship between Tyrion and his "interest" in dragons. Go back and re-listen to every word Tyrion said during episode 2 while in the dragon lair! May have been only minutes, but it was enough to shed enough light that his story line gets MUCH BIGGER going forward.

Not yet that is. She has some maneuvering to do. Littlefinger anyone? lol

One more thing regarding the episode last night. I'm not so sure that was Melisandre's doing anymore! I think this is much bigger than her and the powers she hold. This may be the reason why she felt so disappointed in episode 1 after realizing the visions she had were not totally accurate regarding Stannis. But what I will say is that Ghost being the "only" being in the room with Jon after everyone left speaks VOLUMES! Let us not forget what Melisandre mentioned in the books......

"Jon as “a man then a wolf than a man”
Wasn't there a discussion during season 4 or 5 on the possibility of Jon being a warg, unless you are hinting at something else.

Also, even though Euron killed Balon, wouldn't he now succeed Balon, or at least it would give the kingsmoot a reason not to select Yara to rule the Iron Islands.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wasn't there a discussion during season 4 or 5 on the possibility of Jon being a warg, unless you are hinting at something else.

Jon, being a warg. Yes, this has been thrown around in this discussion several times, and one that I believe has total plausibility. But there is something else equally amusing about Tyrion as well that no one has paid attention to...and something that will shock some viewers if proven to be true--which I believe and it appears (@96lioness) believes as well.

Also, even though Euron killed Balon, wouldn't he now succeed Balon, or at least it would give the kingsmoot a reason not to select Yara to rule the Iron Islands.

Correct. But this is where Theon changes the entire picture.

Jon, being a warg. Yes, this has been thrown around in this discussion several times, and one that I believe has total plausibility. But there is something else equally amusing about Tyrion as well that no one has paid attention to...and something that will shock some viewers if proven to be true--which I believe and it appears (@96lioness) believes as well.

Correct. But this is where Theon changes the entire picture.

I know where you're going with Tyrion. I agree....

The Stark children and their wolves have a strong link. Sansa's is gone and I think that is why she is the way she is (Kinda like how the children were separated from their "demons" in The Golden Compass, if you've ever seen it). I'm not 100% sold on Theon meaning the Iron Islands when he talked about going home.

If Jamie had his other hand there would have been a lot of dead brothers last night.

I wouldn't be shocked if Margery kills Tomlin. If not, her grandmother has already killed one of the pretenders and I can see her doing it again.

Little Finger has returned to the Veil to gather his army and attack the north. While Ramsey Is planning to attack Castle Black with inaccurate information. Ramsey has no idea that he has enemies on both sides plus the White Walkers and the army of the dead then add in there are still Stark supporters in the North. I wonder if Ramsey has ever seen a giant?

I know for sure, the lady that was torturing Cersi better NEVER come out into the light of day!

This will be a very interesting season

I expected Ramsey to off the baby and the mother. I did not expect him to off his father (I guess that should have been expected). This has the makings of a damn good season.

Does anyone else expect Jon Snow to be the same? Will his resurrection have the same effect as the one-eyed guy in the cave? Remember he stated that he lose something every time he's brought back to life.

Game of Thrones season 6: The big Jon Snow reveal, explained

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/1/11539104/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-back-dead-alive-recap

Seriously, don't read on if you don't want to know.

Since July 2011, readers of George R.R. Martin's books have been in suspense about the fate of one of the series' central characters, Jon Snow.

Now, nearly five years later, Sunday's episode of Game of Thrones, titled "Home," has resolved this cliffhanger in dramatic and definitive fashion.

As many fans suspected, Jon Snow was not in fact gone for good. With the aid of Melisandre's magic, he returned to life in the final moments of this week's episode.

And though some may cry foul that Game of Thrones has chickened out of killing a major character, delivering a cheap fake-out instead, this is a plot development that's been long in the making.

Love when you get on here!:p

You've got some VERY interesting thoughts; it's almost we're of the same mind on all of them.:)

Regarding #7- don't forget the prophecy. Yes, Cersei is starting to get unstable, due to paranoia. She will get
revenge, but it will be at a heavy, heavy price.

And #3- at the end of Season 5, at Jon's stabbing, I noticed what his Brother of the Knight's Watch noticed in episode 1.........I was wondering if anyone else caught it too!
What you noticed?

Someone help me understand the meaning of Araya Stark's story line and the questioning she had to endure.
Jon Stark's story line, does that foreshadow the discussion between Ramasy, Umber, and Karstark?

THIS SOME BULL****!

LMAO. There, there lady! It will get better. So where do I begin.

1. Rickon Stark in front of Ramsey has got to be a setup. I mean, this was too easy for him and the House that delivered him has got to have some ulterior motives. Osha and Rickon are definitely up to something.

2. Jon's dark side is about to come out. Look like he's about to become seriously cut-throat!

3. Aarrya had to first lose herself in order to find herself! Remember as a little girl, she has always been different and defied even what her Dad desired for her and was NEVER afraid of a fight and never backed down from ANYONE. Still remember the first season that she went at the Queen and Joffrey about him being a punk arse little liar!

4. Littlefinger is behind the Sons of Harpy coalition or is at the least helping support their cause (behind the scenes). I think Varys suspects this, but is not going to let anyone know.

5. I expect Dany's dragons to make their appearance during episode 5 or to rescue her and for the Dothraki to bow to her and join her cause.

6. Tyrion's about to ride a dragon.

1. Rickon Stark in front of Ramsey has got to be a setup. I mean, this was too easy for him and the House that delivered him has got to have some ulterior motives. Osha and Rickon are definitely up to something.

2. Jon's dark side is about to come out. Look like he's about to become seriously cut-throat!

3. Aarrya had to first lose herself in order to find herself! Remember as a little girl, she has always been different and defied even what her Dad desired for her and was NEVER afraid of a fight and never backed down from ANYONE. Still remember the first season that she went at the Queen and Joffrey about him being a punk arse little liar!

4. Littlefinger is behind the Sons of Harpy coalition or is at the least helping support their cause (behind the scenes). I think Varys suspects this, but is not going to let anyone know.

5. I expect Dany's dragons to make their appearance during episode 5 or to rescue her and for the Dothraki to bow to her and join her cause.

1. I was thinking the same about Rickon and Osha. I was wondering when he was going to reappear.
2. His watch is now over. It's about to be some hell to pay; starting with Ramsey.
3. Arya is about to be lethal. I expect her to join this fray at some point. She and Jon are the two strongest.
4. I never thought about Littlefinger being behind it. Interesting point. But what do you now make of Varys little birds (or some) switching to the Lannisters?
5. I'm struggling with this one. I know they're going to save her. I am just not sure if the Dothraki will join or not. They appear to be adamant about their customs. Would be interesting.
6. This...

To add, Bran's vision into the past was very interesting. I can't wait to find if the theories about Lyanna are true. Also would be interesting if Bran can alter the past and present; seeing how he called out to his father in the vision and Ned heard him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Starks are on the move.

There is no way in hell that Cersi is going to stand trial after her "atonement". She loves Tommen, but if he's not careful, she might take him out. And don't sleep on Margery and her grandmother! That old lady is not going to just do nothing while her grandchildren are in jail.

Tyrion may do what Dany refused to do and feed the masters to the dragons.

Will the North be united in time to face the walkers?

I'm good, cold sweat, just was HOPING HBO would do right.

Check your PM :):p

To add, Bran's vision into the past was very interesting. I can't wait to find if the theories about Lyanna are true. Also would be interesting if Bran can alter the past and present; seeing how he called out to his father in the vision and Ned heard him.
What theories about Lyanna? Yeah, I noticed how Bran altered the past by calling out his dad's name and I said the exact same thing. My sister seems to think that Sansa's gift will be to unite all the children back together.

I was sick to see that Rickon's wolf had been killed. That made me mad.

What theories about Lyanna? Yeah, I noticed how Bran altered the past by calling out his dad's name and I said the exact same thing. My sister seems to think that Sansa's gift will be to unite all the children back together.

I was sick to see that Rickon's wolf had been killed. That made me mad.

Basically that she is Jon's mother, and that he has Targaryen blood.

Back