Flavor of Love

Big Thunder said:
Has anybody else been wondering if VH1/MTV is footing the bill for Flav, or, did he and PE really have that much success back in the day? He seems to have a pretty nice crib, and nice limo or two, a nice private jet, a chauffeur, and butler. What do y'all think?

I have no doubt VH1/MTV rented the mansion, is paying for the limos, trips, etc.
Flav's not rollin' like that. Wasn't he recently in a bind trying to pay support for all his kids? He's probably getting PE royalties and something from those other VH1 shows but not to the extent this show would suggest.

Originally Posted by STC_60
(FLAV YOU TARANTULA LOOKING.....

SONNY said:
This is where I passed out.

:lol:
:lmao:

Sonny, you ain't lying. I bout passed out myself but I was biting my lip so hard that I didn't. But on the real, Flav does look like a "tarantula"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man that was a fool today! Jumped up off the couch when Pumpkin spit on NY and I was like OMFG! it was crazy!

I like Hoopz and Hoopz's Mom. I would wife her on the spot.

(ANGRY STC VOICE )

DAYUM YOU FLAV !!!!!!!!

UNLESS GOLDIE IS PUT BACK ON THE SHOW I WILL NOT WATCH IT AGAIN !!!!

GOLDIE!!!!!

GOLDIE!!!!

GOLDIE!!!!!!

GOLDIE !!!!!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(STC PUTS IN RERUNS OF FLAVA LUV EPISODES TAPE ):hat: :hat: :hat: :hat: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: :ebrow: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :dizzy: :dizzy:

This should have been Goldie -vs- Hoopz.

Goldie look like she can cook a MEAL for you. Greens, Macaroni and Cheese, Cornbread, Sweet Potatoes, Steak and some red kool aid to wash it down.

Hoopz looks like she can make you cry in the BED!!!! The woman breathes fine!!!!!!

Big Thunder said:
Well, this week, we told Pumpkin "bye bye" (with her spittin azz). Next week, we can tell NY the same thing...
NESS.....

New York is going to win it all. That woman is crazy for Flav.... :flippy:

I fanted when Pumkin Spit on Tiffany....:lol::lol: But where I really fainted was when she (NY) grabbed her by the hair and the look Pumpkin gave was priceless.. She looked like, She is going to beat me up...:lol::lol:

docmump said:
NESS.....

New York is going to win it all. That woman is crazy for Flav.... :flippy:

I fanted when Pumkin Spit on Tiffany....:lol::lol: But where I really fainted was when she (NY) grabbed her by the hair and the look Pumpkin gave was priceless.. She looked like, She is going to beat me up...:lol::lol:

Yeah, that look that she had was priceless. Then, to top it off, sounded like her head hit a wall or something.

Right!!!!! Then they replayed it for the last 5 minutes of the show....

"I cant speak on it right now." :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SONNY said:
He sent New York home SALTY!!!!!!

:wavey:

Tht was some funny shat !!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The reunion show in 2 weeks will be funny as hell !!!!!

I AM GLAD FLAV PICKED HOOPZ !!!!

I STILL LOVE GOLDIE KOUNTRY HOG THICKAZZ!!

Flav has restored my faith in Humanity. If he had picked Fiona, I mean Donkey, I mean NY, I would have vomited. I cant believe that her dumb arse fugged him.

nikkiBET01.jpg

Hoopz ... Hoopz ... Hoopz (LOL)

Yeah B-o-y

link...
http://www.mydarlingnikki.com/

STC_60 said:
Tht was some funny shat !!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The reunion show in 2 weeks will be funny as hell !!!!!

I AM GLAD FLAV PICKED HOOPZ !!!!

I STILL LOVE GOLDIE KOUNTRY HOG THICKAZZ!!

:jump:

Flava Flav is a lucky to be the position to pick someone as lovely as Hoopz. Sistah girl is fine.

The only thing that I can say is.............."That was some wild azz shiznick!!!" :lol: :emlaugh:

IM mad that New York thought she actually had a chance against FINE @ZZ HOOPS!!!!

"Looks like we have the on the same dress, except mine fits" - Hoops :lol:

New York was acting real fake at the Dress place and the beauty salon.

I think what was the final straw was when "I Believe" Hoops didnt fugg Flav and New York did. Flav straight dawged her out....."IM A PIMP!!!!" New York looked all jacked up.

J-State Tiger said:
If he had picked Fiona, I mean Donkey, I mean NY, I would have vomited.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ROTFL...I was watching Shrek 2 just before Flavor of Love came on.

Yeah....I was glad to see Flav pick hoopz. She looks dayum good! NY was IMHO too fake for me. Her mom is worse than she is!! FYI...I think flav may be the same age as her parents.

:lol:

Back