Flavor of Love

I really thought Hoopz woulda been dismissed. Now the plot thickens. Goldie finally gets more aggressive with Flav. :ebrow:

:ebrow: @ Hoopz!

MAn If flav dont pick Hoopz he is the biggest fool ever. Did you see her doing that yoga? I was like CLAUDE HAM MERCY!I cant wait til next week when NY and Pumpkin get to throwing them hands.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
J-State Tiger said:
MAn If flav dont pick Hoopz he is the biggest fool ever. Did you see her doing that yoga? I was like CLAUDE HAM MERCY!I cant wait til next week when NY and Pumpkin get to throwing them hands.

GOLDIE:jump: :jump:

GOLDIE:jump: :jump: :jump:

GOLDIE :jump: :jump: :jump:

LET'S GO GOLDIE.............LET'S GO GOLDIE........LET'S GO GOLDIE:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

GOLDIE I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!1:jump: :jump: :jump: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :nod: :nod: :jump: :jump: :sperm: :sperm: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Looking at next weeks episode, it's gonna get WILDDDDDDDD...

I knew it was gonna come down between Goldie & Pumkin since he took them off to himself. He already knew about Hoopz and New York and had to decide between the other two.

Hate to see Goldie go, but she didn't fit Flavs style.

small town charm didn't work.....we didn't see what went on behind closed doors but obviously what she did not finish what she started out doing in front of the cameras...she got him worked up and it backfired...

but he knows NY is possessive and crazy but she hangs in there..but from next week's preview, she should be gone since she used force...

(FLORIDA EVANS VOICE ) DAYUM......DAYUM...... DAYUM..DAYUM:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

That summa beyotch flav pciked the wrong woman!!!! HE PASSED OVER "BIG KOUNTRY" FOR PSYCHO SLUT !!!!!!!!!!!1

(STC IS HOPPING MAD)

FLAV YOU TARANTULA LOOKING, RUSTY GOLD TEETH HAVING, TOO LONG IN THE OVEN LOOKING, DOOKIE BRAID HAVING, BAD DECISION MAKIN MOFO !!!!!!

YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!1

GOLDIE WAS THE JEWEL !!! THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH !!!!! SHE HAD ALL HER ALL TEETH TOO !!!!!!!!!

(STC SOBBING NOW ) GOLDIE I STILL LOVE YOU BABY !!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THICK AS A BRICK AND YOUR PERSONALITY IS A WINNER IN MY BOOK ANYDAY !!!!!!!

COME HOME GOLDIE TO YO KOUNTRY LOVER WHO APPRECIATES A THICK SISTAH AND HER MANY ASSETS !!!!!!:smh: :smh: :lecture: :lecture: :D :D :D :smh:

the band fan said:
small town charm didn't work.....we didn't see what went on behind closed doors but obviously what she did not finish what she started out doing in front of the cameras...she got him worked up and it backfired...

but he knows NY is possessive and crazy but she hangs in there..but from next week's preview, she should be gone since she used force...

Yeah, you are right! She came out the gate all over "ya boi flav" and made him think that more was in store. However, it appears that she played the "just wanna get to know you betta (as a friend) card" , and Flav quickly pushed her out of the picture.

I hate the NY called a "big.....joker!!!", but, Goldie was not "fake" enough for Flav; she is a real chick. Next week, I am sitting down with my popcorn, cause it is going to be on.

STC_60 said:
(FLORIDA EVANS VOICE ) DAYUM......DAYUM...... DAYUM..DAYUM:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

That summa beyotch flav pciked the wrong woman!!!! HE PASSED OVER "BIG KOUNTRY" FOR PSYCHO SLUT !!!!!!!!!!!1

(STC IS HOPPING MAD)

FLAV YOU TARANTULA LOOKING, RUSTY GOLD TEETH HAVING, TOO LONG IN THE OVEN LOOKING, DOOKIE BRAID HAVING, BAD DECISION MAKIN MOFO !!!!!!

YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!1

GOLDIE WAS THE JEWEL !!! THE DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH !!!!! SHE HAD ALL HER ALL TEETH TOO !!!!!!!!!

(STC SOBBING NOW ) GOLDIE I STILL LOVE YOU BABY !!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THICK AS A BRICK AND YOUR PERSONALITY IS A WINNER IN MY BOOK ANYDAY !!!!!!!

COME HOME GOLDIE TO YO KOUNTRY LOVER WHO APPRECIATES A THICK SISTAH AND HER MANY ASSETS !!!!!!:smh: :smh: :lecture: :lecture: :D :D :D :smh:

STC_60, I tried to told you. I hate it for you, but it was time for your girl Goldie to move on.

Next week, Pumkin gets her dismissal (at least that is the way that I see it).

After that, Hoopz will be declared the winner.

BTW, you may be able to catch Goldie on the rebound now; she sounds like all that you are looking for......:hat:

Big Thunder said:
STC_60, I tried to told you. I hate it for you, but it was time for your girl Goldie to move on.

Next week, Pumkin gets her dismissal (at least that is the way that I see it).

After that, Hoopz will be declared the winner.

BTW, you may be able to catch Goldie on the rebound now; she sounds like all that you are looking for......:hat:

(STC PULLS HIMSELF TOGETHER AFTER ROUGH WEEKEND )

GOLDIE MAY BE DAMAGED FROM FLAVA FLAV FAKENESS !!!

I MAY MEET GOLDIE AND SHE MAY HAVE A HARVARD ACCENT OR SOMETHIN NOW AND ONLY EAT ASPARAGUS TIPS AND CARROT SOUPLET !!:redhot: :redhot:

DAYUM GOLDIE WE COULD HAVE HAD THE WORLD TOGETHER BABY!!!!!!

GOLDIE'S GOLDEN PERSONALITY AND MY GOLDEN CRISP FRIES !!!!! OOHH WEEE !!!! WHAT A COMBINATION !!

:sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2:

(STC POURS OUT SOME THUNDABURD FOR GOLDIE )

I LOVE YOU GOLDIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :winkgrin: :winkgrin: :winkgrin:

The mother's are supposed to be there next. Hoopz's mom...:scared:
Hard to believe, maybe she's adopted.:smh: :what: :xeye:

STC_60 said:

YOU SUCK !!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I gotta admit, this show is a damn good watch. Usually reality t.v. (or t.v. period) doesn't hold my attention for long. But I've been glued to the set watching this crazy arsed show!

:smh: at Flav for kicking Goldie off and leaving NY on. It's not like any of these chicks would want anything long term with him anyway. (Except psycho NY.... she'd probably end up stabbing him to death in a crime of passion.)

Goldie was just the most honest of the bunch. Ironically she might've been the the one with the most patience to allow a relationship to develop.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jagface said:
You either love to hate her, or hate to love her; but, New York makes for great TV.

True. Frankly, the show would be pretty boring without her. I'm wondering if VH1 told Flav to keep her around just for ratings sakes.

HBCUs said:
True. Frankly, the show would be pretty boring without her. I'm wondering if VH1 told Flav to keep her around just for ratings sakes.
Her and Pumkin... Ratings...

I wonder what would happen if he picked none of them and say let do it again next season??

It's reality TV...

docmump said:
Her and Pumkin... Ratings...

I wonder what would happen if he picked none of them and say let do it again next season??

It's reality TV...

LOL. Yeah, Pumpkin is a waste of camera-work too. I was like 'WTF does he possibly see' when he was at the spa with Pumpkin and Hoops. Nooooo contest.

But then again, he does luuuuuv himself some Brigette(?) Neilson. :vomit:

Mayun I been on the Hoopz Bandwagon since Day One. STC it aint too late for you to get your ticket punched. Get on board.

Has anybody else been wondering if VH1/MTV is footing the bill for Flav, or, did he and PE really have that much success back in the day? He seems to have a pretty nice crib, and nice limo or two, a nice private jet, a chauffeur, and butler. What do y'all think?

Back