Flavor of Love

buckwheat

Did anybody watch Flavor of Love on HV last night? Did anybody see the sister that cooked the chicken in the Microwave? What in the heck was she thinking?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
buckwheat1911 said:
That chick New York is fine! She said she loves Flavor. Flovors mom is funny also.

All along, I thought that Flav's looks were a result of a hard life. But dude looks just like his momma. Oh My Damn! I am not a prince, but I got flav covered everywhere but at the bank.

Big Thunder said:
All along, I thought that Flav's looks were a result of a hard life. But dude looks just like his momma. Oh My Damn!
Bless you, I did not want to say anything about their looks. When she walked in the house to go to church... :(

Fortitude said:
Bless you, I did not want to say anything about their looks. When she walked in the house to go to church... :(

Fort, you know that ain't right! :lmao: :lmao:

buckwheat1911 said:
Did anybody watch Flavor of Love on HV last night? Did anybody see the sister that cooked the chicken in the Microwave? What in the heck was she thinking?

I can't lie. I watched it. My favorite one is the one with who is the vegatarian. Man, she is thick. :tup:

I've been a fan of the show since it started a few weeks ago, haven't missed a episode.

Hottie is plan ole stupid thinking she can cook a whole chicken in the microwave. She didn't even notice that the dam bird wasn't cook.

Did you see how his mom looked at New York when she said she was a pure woman and loved Flav. :lmao: :lmao:

Sweetie tried to flip it and was humping Flav when last week she said it would take at least 3 weeks for her to get close to someone.

The only thing I hate is the commercial before Flav is about to give out the clocks is a promo for the next show and you can see who is still on the show before he officially announces it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw the chicken episode last night...Ol girl(Sweetie)went off on flav after her time ran out...Hottie and that raw chicken??:vomit:

Hottie's time should have ran out...not sweetie.

*checks out the Mens Forum*

:ebrow: at Hoops.

this show is funny dang flav is one U.G.L.Y brother. I've been lucky enough to catch every episode.
That dayum Hoops is fine as HELL. I'm waiting for someone to kick New Yorks ass

I love this show! Watch it every week.:nod: The chics are hilarious!! New York & Hottie (the Beyonce look-a-like) kill me!! :lol: I almost died laughing when one of those broads said that Flav was intelligent and had thought provoking things to say. WTF?! :lmao:

saniyya said:
I love this show! Watch it every week.:nod: The chics are hilarious!! New York & Hottie (the Beyonce look-a-like) kill me!! :lol: I almost died laughing when one of those broads said that Flav was intelligent and had thought provoking things to say. WTF?! :lmao:

The show is really funny! I get a good laugh when listening to New York talk. She's putting on a front like she's really feeling flavor. What the southern girls name?

Back