Flavor of Love

How long do you think this relationship will last:)? I give them a few months and Hoops will be moving on. I know flavor is not trying to settle down with anyone.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
buckwheat1911 said:
How long do you think this relationship will last:)? I give them a few months and Hoops will be moving on. I know flavor is not trying to settle down with anyone.

Probably just long enough for her to figure out how to get some money. :lol: :emlaugh:

buckwheat1911 said:

It'll be over by the next time Flav and Hoopz Mom meet again.

SONNY said:
IM mad that New York thought she actually had a chance against FINE @ZZ HOOPS!!!!

"Looks like we have the on the same dress, except mine fits" - Hoops :lol:

New York was acting real fake at the Dress place and the beauty salon.

I think what was the final straw was when "I Believe" Hoops didnt fugg Flav and New York did. Flav straight dawged her out....."IM A PIMP!!!!" New York looked all jacked up.

Yes indeed. Flav sure did say something about him being a PIMP after Ny left. She was walking all crazy. (Wasn't like that was hard being that she got smoe jacked up knees).

I fell asleep on the last hour of the show. I just couldn't stay up.

docmump said:
I fanted when Pumkin Spit on Tiffany....:lol::lol: But where I really fainted was when she (NY) grabbed her by the hair and the look Pumpkin gave was priceless.. She looked like, She is going to beat me up...:lol::lol:

I'm watching the replays of this again and I'm LMAO when they keep showing her spit on NY and NY pushed her into those cameras....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fiyah said:
I'm watching the replays of this again and I'm LMAO when they keep showing her spit on NY and NY pushed her into those cameras....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're not at work either? :lol:
I'm watching this sh!t, too.

I think New York honestly was feeling Flav. Hoopz just comes across as fake to me. And even if New York is fronting, she's a better actress.

I bet Flav could have his way with New York...

NASTYNUPE said:
I think New York honestly was feeling Flav.

I bet Flav could have his way with New York...

He did.....

jagface said:
You're not at work either? :lol:
I'm watching this sh!t, too.

Actually I am at work.......

Can't wait till sunday night to see that reunion show...:bowdown:

Fiyah said:
He did.....

Actually I am at work.......

Can't wait till sunday night to see that reunion show...:bowdown:

That is going to be off the chain!!!!!!! DVR IS SET I DON"T NEED NO COMMERCIALS.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
all these women on the show are on there for exposure...I doubt many would even pursue a relationship with Flav.....acting or not acting....people now know who New York and Hoopz are now

Sting said:
What time does the Reunion show come on tonight?

April 2 at 8 p.m./ET.

And don't forget ya'll that Daylight Savings Time is this weekend. You move your clock up an hour!

Back