Film on JSU Recurits Haren(qb) and Vaka(Lb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by JROCK
TP,

S.U. has won 4 out of the last 7 championships. Jsu on the other hand has won 0 out of the last 7. There is a definite trend here. You have not beat S.U. when it counted. You all are hooked on comparing yourselves with S.U. and we are not your problem as it is internal. And who would have ever believed that an AAMU team would beat JSU senseless? Doesn't this send off an alarm that your program is rapidly moving southward? Are you looking at your home attendance compared to the norm? The fans and alums of jsu will not look at or take garbage. And you know this as well as I do. You all need to address this atrocious lack of championship trend that you're experiencing. Also, let's not act like AAMU & Bama St don't own the east. You must take one step at a time and that is reclaiming the eastern division. I don't see it happening any time soon with your personnel and coaching. Your A.D. is a cheap skate. You get what you pay for. And that is why you all put that subpar product on the field last year. Really, your current situation makes Robert Hughes look like a football guru. At least you all got a better "bang for your buck."

AAMU and AlaState do not own the EAST. We have owned AAMU. AlaState just came outta LAST PLACE...dead last!!! Yet, only 2003 counts right??? No team in the SWAC is so great that we can't whoop all SWAC arses in 2004. Look at how we ran through you in New Orleans, I guess that says you should have packed it in for your 2003 trip to Jackson right???

And stop telling JSU how to conduct business. We are doing what we need to do. No one is attacking SU but remember that this time last year it was YOU in this position....after cheating Valley and Miles at home to get a winning season. It was you that 2-13 whooped. So stop acting like SU is a world beater. I predict that you will have at least 4-5 losses yourself in 2004.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Jrock, who will be you all's QB?

A benchwarming scrub.....Pete is gonna be struggling for a winning season. A team that is loaded was 1-5 not so long ago is loaded...... SU had a first string....past that, ya'll suck. Dug left a year too soon.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
AAMU and AlaState do not own the EAST. We have owned AAMU. AlaState just came outta LAST PLACE...dead last!!! Yet, only 2003 counts right???

2000 Swac East Rep---A&M
2001 Swac East Rep---ASU
2002 Swac East Rep---A&M
2003 Swac East Rep---ASU

let's try to be objective TP. I mean, I know you hate these FACTS, but that's exactly what they are------FACTS!!!!!!!!

[

Originally posted by mighty hornet
2000 Swac East Rep---A&M WHOOPED AAMU
2001 Swac East Rep---ASU WHOOPED AAMU
2002 Swac East Rep---A&M WHOOPED AAMU AND ALASTATE WAS DEAD LAST!!!!!!!
2003 Swac East Rep---ASU

let's try to be objective TP. I mean, I know you hate these FACTS, but that's exactly what they are------FACTS!!!!!!!!

[

That resume is not so impressive MH. None of you are that far ahead of JSU to boast. Alcorn has also been tapping ya'll. Before 2003, the only team on the east that posed a threat on the field to JSU was the LC Hornets.....FACTS!!!

But, how did I forget, only 2003 counts.. :rolleyes:

That resume is not so impressive MH.

Show me one that will show how JSU has done more since the divisional set up. Or better yet, show me one where JSU has won one since ASU or A&M did.

Alcorn has also been tapping yall
Funny thing, but I thought this was about JSU. :scared:

None of you are that far ahead of JSU to boast
speaking on the upcoming 2004 season:

There is one team that is head and shoulders above the rest of the SWAC.

I wonder who said that and I wonder what team is he referring to.

Jrock, who will be you all's QB?

We are loaded at Q.B.

Thomas Rick.....6'3 Cannon
JC....................Very similiar to Sam George (8K h.s. career yards passng)
T. Jones................State Champion may be the best Q.B in the SWAC for the next 4 years.

I could name two more that are extraordinary but will let you stew on those 3. (By the way we landed the best Q.B. in the state of LA. that may not get a chance to see the field this year).

You all thought you had problems with Richard............just wait. These Bayou Bullets will be surrounded by the best offensive line in the SWAC led by 6'7 340 Myna Smith.

As I said earlier.........ya'll in troble.

I could name two more that are extraordinary but will let you stew on those 3. (By the way we landed the best Q.B. in the state of LA. that may not get a chance to see the field this year).
:D

Mighty Hornet,
Pete was 1-5 in 2002 before playing some weak schools and upsetting Gram with a beating.

SU'S 2002 Record

SU 19 TU 37

SU 20 NW 30

SU 14 PB 13

SU 14 JSU 36

SU 3 NS 21

SU 11 AMMU 27

SU 19 MVSU 16

SU 46 PV 24

SU 20 ALCORN 22

SU 28 MILES 21

SU 27 TSU 25

SU 48 GSU 24

Is this not the conf. schedule? And when has beating gsu become a upset???:rolleyes:

We are loaded at Q.B.

Thomas Rick.....6'3 Cannon
JC....................Very similiar to Sam George (8K h.s. career yards passng)
T. Jones................State Champion may be the best Q.B in the SWAC for the next 4 years.

You all thought you had problems with Richard............just wait. These Bayou Bullets will be surrounded by the best offensive line in the SWAC led by 6'7 340 Myna Smith.

As I said earlier.........ya'll in troble.

Jrock, you posted me three High-schoolers bios that I did not ask you for. Three High-schoolers that have no college experience. Now, back to my question.

Who is you all's QB?

Originally posted by bluedog
SU'S 2002 Record

SU 19 MVSU 16

SU 46 PV 24

SU 28 MILES 21

SU 27 TSU 25

Is this not the conf. schedule? And when has beating gsu become a upset???:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Jrock, you posted me three High-schoolers bios that I did not ask you for. Three High-schoolers that have no college experience. Now, back to my question.

Who is you all's QB?

So, I'll take it that you all's QB will be a high-schooler with no college experience.

Show me one that will show how JSU has done more since the divisional set up. Or better yet, show me one where JSU has won one since ASU or A&M did.

There is not one but that is my point....things are fairly even with all the EAST teams except Valley.

Funny thing, but I thought this was about JSU. :scared:

It is about JSU being in worse shape than any team in the EAST. I am proving otherwise.

speaking on the upcoming 2004 season:

There is one team that is head and shoulders above the rest of the SWAC.

I wonder who said that and I wonder what team is he referring to.

On paper and when the time comes to do predictions, my list will show that.

SU 19 MVSU 16

SU 46 PV 24

SU 28 MILES 21

SU 27 TSU 25

:rolleyes:

Ok I know that I shouldn't but I'll try again and maybe I'll expand it a little to help you get it.

Is this not the conf. schedule? And when has beating gsu become a upset? Didn't Jsu play this schedule also? Are you saying we should drop them off the schedule? What's is your point?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How do you name someone the starter before drills begin.. This is so SU.

BTW, thanks for posting that link.. It helps to prove our point. You all need to be worrrying about SU. JSU returns 16 starters and we brought in some added depth. Ya'll in trouble.

16 starters from a 2-10 team.

MH, you have a point....a very good point. I always say that I am happy to have a bunch of losers back from an opposing team. However, we are different at JSU. A lot of times, team return a lot of players from teams that they built. Bell did not have this luxury. Not only will we return 16 starters who are familiar with the system but we also return starters who were hurt during the season (mostly defensive players). We have a stable of running backs and we have added depth on defense. Those starters are only the nucleus to what Bell is building.

MH, you have a point....a very good point.

Of course I do. I always do.
:D

Not only will we return 16 starters who are familiar with the system but we also return starters who were hurt during the season (mostly defensive players). We have a stable of running backs and we have added depth on defense. Those starters are only the nucleus to what Bell is building.
so, is Bell gonna be held responsible or will you continue to blame Hughes?

How do you name someone the starter before drills begin.. This is so SU.

BTW, thanks for posting that link.. It helps to prove our point. You all need to be worrrying about SU. JSU returns 16 starters and we brought in some added depth. Ya'll in trouble.

Dude are you really this handi-capped? Your the one on here every freaking day trying to convince yourself that a 2-10 coach will turn your program around, not us.

Your the one that's constantly talking about the pass and are so blind that you can't see that Jsu haven't won a title since God knows when.

Your the one (of many) that are constantly complaining about the mandate (which I agree) but the bottomline is the mandate doesn't have anything to do with Jsu's collapse.

Now I'm no Einstein like most of you on this board but it appears to me that instead of concerning yourself with who SU name as starter or why the mandate was approve, your mandate should be going about the business of getting Jsu back to the top and stop making excuses. We all played with the hand we were dealt, We won, you lost.

2000 Swac East Rep---A&M
2001 Swac East Rep---ASU
2002 Swac East Rep---A&M
2003 Swac East Rep---ASU

[

mh, come on now! OBJECTIVITY....with tarzan? Surely you jest!

so, is Bell gonna be held responsible or will you continue to blame Hughes?

Both....Hughes was almost totally responsible last year. He will only be partially responsible this year and next... His curse won't be felt too much in 2005 though. It will be Bell's team by then.

Both....Hughes was almost totally responsible last year. He will only be partially responsible this year and next... His curse won't be felt too much in 2005 though. It will be Bell's team by then.

tarzan,

You really don't realize how ridiculous this reads, do you?

:smh: again and again!

You guys were one game out of the eastern division basement right above Valley. Why are you all worried about the reigning BCFNC & SWAC champ is way beyond me. You all can't even make it out of your division. I ask all of you JSU posters to exemplify character and admit to your shortcomings. The first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Your defense of a 2-10 ball club and an inexperience coach is nothing short of delusional. I know it is hard not to validate JSU by using S.U. as a litmus test but a blind man could see where your problem lies. Running the football without an offensive line is akin to an individual running into a brick wall over and over again. This tells you something about the thought process of your skipper. You all as proud jsu alums really need to address this. To get back to the top (where S.U., GSU Bama St & AAMU can be found) you all must take one step at the time. The first step is killing the cancer within. I will not give you all anymore valuable advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back