Ferguson , Mo -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vet Cop: 'If You Don't Want To Get Shot,'Shut Up Even If We're Violating Your rig

So what I get is that black people ain't shyt? This includes y'all to right?

Re: Vet Cop: 'If You Don't Want To Get Shot,'Shut Up Even If We're Violating Your rig

Y'all who care so much about this crime and killing can always organize y'all own marches and rallies where y'all stay. Or you can travel to Chicago or elsewhere and do work if y'all not satisfied with the response.

Nobody is stopping you. Otherwise, stop deflecting from this current situation.

Can somebody tell our President that he should fly to Ferguson like he flew to Newtown or Arizona though. He pulling a Bush during Katrina on this situation.

"Black on black violence is an issue, but cops are to be held to a higher standard. We already have laws and a justice system to persecute law breakers(murderers). It's not healthy for a democracy to have authoritarians deliberately kill unarmed civilians without due process. That's tyranny."

"It's apples and oranges at the end of the day. Society looks up to police officers and installs them with a shitload of power and responsibilities so it's a bigger deal when a police officer abuses that"

"Ironically if the situation was reversed, no one would say 'but what about white on white crime'. The black man who shot a teenage boy would be put behind bars (or he might not even make it behind bars) so fast that his head would spin."

I translate it to people saying , "y'all blacks don't value your own lives, so why should we"

So what I get is that black people ain't shyt? This includes y'all to right?

...educated black folks gotta ask million and one questions before they take a stand. Then once the last question is answered they gotta go back to the FIRST question...because they started looking at it from a different angle.

All the while...admitting an injustice has been done. :lol: But they need answers to the 5011 questions that are irrelevant as hell.

We've been through the whole black on black crime protest discussion...but yet here we are again. :smh:

I wish we'd stop using the term black on black crime. Every race has intraracial crime but we are the only ones that call it that.

Y'all who care so much about this crime and killing can always organize y'all own matches and rally where y'all stay. Or you can travel to Chicago or elsewhere and do work if y'all not satisfied with the response.

Nobody is stopping you. Otherwise, stop deflecting from this current situation.

Please!! Them march?! C'mon Son!! Unless their Fraternity organize the event, they aren't going in the hood. The most they will do is write a blog about it. :tup:

For the record I do not care one way or another if people protest or not. I just wanted to prove that people who say the black community organizes just as much behind black on black crime as they for white on black crime is lying.

There was no Derrion Albert amendment debated by state legislatures, nor did he get an national day of rage in 25 states.

Bro, that still does not rise to the level we have seen for Trayvon and Brown and you know it. I am glad that they held that summit. Maybe our President can do the right now and get his azz on a plane to Ferguson instead of going to play golf.

Difference is that the killers of those folks ended up being charged right away right?

For the record I do not care one way or another if people protest or not. I just wanted to prove that people who say the black community organizes just as much behind black on black crime as they for white on black crime is lying.

There was no Derrion Albert amendment debated by state legislatures, nor did he get an national day of rage in 25 states.

Derrion Albert's murderer was arrested, charged, and prosecuted. What else is supposed to happen? What are we protesting? The wood companies...since a 2x4 wood board was used to hit Derrion in the head and kill him?!

Oh but there were protest...against Chicago Public Schools because that was a "safe passage" route. Changes were made. Not sure if laws were passed...but CPS caught heyal over that.

Last edited:

Care? Of course they care. But isn't obvious something is missing. We have had threads here about Michael and Trayvon .... not many about the local guy who attempted to rob and wound up killing a young black man on 4th street though. And you mentioned Al and Jesse coming to Chicago ..... they jumped on the Trayvon case, but how long did it take them to get to Chicago? How many young men died before someone said to them, "This might be something we want to look into."

It's the level and organization like Pop said. It shouldn't take a Trayvon or Michael situation to get us up in arms about our young men and women dying.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...tudent-chicago-police-officers-peaceful-march

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/02...ch-to-park-where-hadiya-pendleton-was-killed/

It took Al and Jesse a month before they got to Sanford, FL. Just a few days to get to Chicago for the girl's murder.

Difference is that the killers of those folks ended up being charged right away right?

Exactly. Just posted the same thing.

But like I said above...educated black folks trying to over analyze a situation to make sure they have all the answers in case they are questioned. :lol:

folks kill me when they ask about Al and Jesse...but in the very next breath will dog the shit out of Al and Jesse. I think they just trying to say it before the white man say it. :tup:

Come on now, you are from Louisiana. I grew up close to New Orleans and moved there after college. A lot of them ninjas walk.

Come on now, you are from Louisiana. I grew up close to New Orleans and moved there after college. A lot of them ninjas walk.

Now we're on N.O.? What happened to Chicago? LOL

N.O. murderers get caught... the court system is just screwed up in Louisiana so some do walk. Not because they are never charged (or delayed arrest).

I think Al Sharpton has a role to play but I do not like the way that National Action Network operates. I think they force people into giving them money in situations. We tried to get them to Mississippi for a case but the amount of money they wanted people to raise was far too much.

Now we're on N.O.? What happened to Chicago? LOL

N.O. murderers get caught... the court system is just screwed up in Louisiana so some do walk. Not because they are never charged (or delayed arrest).

I never specified a city. I simply raise Derrion Albert as a case study because his killing was actually caught on tape and there was atleast some outrage. I could have picked any random killing from any major city. I see a murder on the news every night. Maybe I have become kind of numb to it.

I think Al Sharpton has a role to play but I do not like the way that National Action Network operates. I think they force people into giving them money in situations. We tried to get them to Mississippi for a case but the amount of money they wanted people to raise was far too much.

What type of case and how much money? How much would a GOOD lawyer have cost?

But at what point do we, the next generation, step up and lead?!

The first thing I noticed in Ferguson, and I said this to my sister, was there were NO leaders. I wasn't talking about Al, Jesse, President Obama, Cornell, etc. I meant Black Clergy Leaders, Local leaders, etc.

I never specified a city. I simply raise Derrion Albert as a case study because his killing was actually caught on tape and there was atleast some outrage. I could have picked any random killing from any major city. I see a murder on the news every night. Maybe I have become kind of numb to it.

So should folks march every night even when the killer is caught?

They aren't lying.

But at what point do we, the next generation, step up and lead?!

The first thing I noticed in Ferguson, and I said this to my sister, was there were NO leaders. I wasn't talking about Al, Jesse, President Obama, Cornell, etc. I meant Black Clergy Leaders, Local leaders, etc.

I think that was a local thing. There are plenty of young black leaders in Chicago, DC, ATL, etc... that can organize rallies quick.

So should folks march every night even when the killer is caught?

Na man but you can't have it both ways. When that cat from Pine Bluff shot them six people. There were people from UAPB putting his picture on their profile in a show of support and talking about his "rough" upbringing... Some of those same people are now ride or die for the Mike Brown cause. I can't take those people seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back