Ferguson , Mo -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
This stuff is crazy as to what is going on in the streets of this city. Watching CNN and seeing this take place so many days after the actual event has taken place.

What are we doing?

If you noticed tonight, there are not many cops wearing military style camouflage BDU's (Battle Dress Uniforms).

The cops are on a real power trip right now. Throwing tear gas in crowds of peaceful protestors, arresting journalists and pulling guns on any and everybody. Just totally sickening. But we're focusing on a handful of looters, though when the police have been the agitators for the most part.

yep, more than one reporter has said, from what they are doing with cameras trained...its no telling what would have happened if they weren't down there.

What's going on in Ferguson, MO is no different then what happen in Iraq when G.W. decided to invade. The minute both locations captured worldwide media attention, bad elements from all over that have nothing else to do go there to start trouble. The good thing about this incident, it definitely has brought to light the “us against them mentality” that resonates throughout this entire country, whereas race and economic status determines the difference between us and them, although there's good and bad in both groups (us and them).

The scene in the movie "Men in Black" where Will Smith was the only person to recognized that a little White girl toting Quantum Physic books was the only one that appeared to have been the most dangerous individual amongst a bunch of monstrous looking aliens just hanging out at night is a good example. In Will's character opinion, she was way too young to be toting such advance books, which brought him to the conclusion that she was definitely about to screw something up. The sad reality about that scene, too many sworn police officers in this country see it the exact same way as those other men that were wearing the military uniforms. We can laugh at these things at the movies, but is it is no longer a laughing matter when it is reality.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K3hAVT2sDqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
yep, more than one reporter has said, from what they are doing with cameras trained...its no telling what would have happened if they weren't down there.

The Mike Brown case itself is still up in the air as to whether he will get off or not.

IMO there will be years of litigation against Ferguson/St. Louis County PD for their actions against protesters and journalists. These actions have been recorded and viewed by many on social media and will be a lot easier to prove.

The rooster is coming home to crow. Yall can ignore it and act like you live in la la land all you wanna, but eventually these white boys are gonna get what they want. This is not 1900. Sad situation all because of a short man complex by a scary white boy hiding behind a gun.

The rooster is coming home to crow. Yall can ignore it and act like you live in la la land all you wanna, but eventually these white boys are gonna get what they want. This is not 1900. Sad situation all because of a short man complex by a scary white boy hiding behind a gun.

That is about the SIZE of it very true,

Re: Video shows Mike Brown did not steal those cigars! He paid for them!!!

Hmmmmm........let's see what they come up with next.

Oh shit! The chief and the entire police department should resign...city council...city manager... So now that he paid for them really there was no reason to stop him at all. Heck if he was walking in the street the cop could have just let down his said "don't walk in the street" and drove off.

:topic:

Where are the damn Wal-Mart cameras in that other case. Wal-Mart has all that money but no video tape.

The cops are on a real power trip right now. Throwing tear gas in crowds of peaceful protestors, arresting journalists and pulling guns on any and everybody. Just totally sickening. But we're focusing on a handful of looters, though when the police have been the agitators for the most part.

The National Guard has taken over patrolling the city.

I just hope this shat doesn't spill over into St. Louis. If it does, the shat would really hit the fan.

Now they're saying he had weed in his system.

Anything to make the jury see him as a demon.

Dayum shame when you believe everything you read on the internet....

And how did that work out last night?

If the law leaves, there will be peace. Right now, the badges are making this situation a whole lot worse.

If the law leaves that place would be turned into ruins. The worse of this city are influencing the normal citizens. At least the remaining businesses that haven't been destroyed are still intact.

And how did that work out last night?

If the law leaves, there will be peace. Right now, the badges are making this situation a whole lot worse.

I understand the premise, but I disagree....We see how that turned out in the beginning of this series of events. Hence the burned out QT becoming the epicenter of protests. I also agree that it seems that most protesters are peaceful. But the problem is the criminal element is mixing in with them. One person performing a criminal act while hidden amongst hundreds of peaceful protesters puts EVERYBODY in that group at risk. The protesters wonder why their peaceful rally is not overrun with tear gas, well it's because of the idiot who snuck in the back of the pack and launched the molotov cocktail. They never knew it happened....All they know is now their eyes and lungs are burning.

The more I watch, the more it makes me sick...The police aren't just going to GO AWAY....the criminal element isn't just going to GO AWAY either....At some point I wish BOTH sides can grow up.

Where was the money exchange on the video. I am a little lost.

If the law leaves that place would be turned into ruins. The worse of this city are influencing the normal citizens. At least the remaining businesses that haven't been destroyed are still intact.

On the day of the shooting, there were tanks, police dogs and officers armed with assault rifles at the peaceful protest when nothing was going on.

As soon as the county police geared up like Seal Team 6 and started going way out of bounds, then that's when the conflicts started.

The only night of peace happened when the governor told them to leave that military black ops nonsense behind.

But the police couldn't help themselves and went right back to agitating the next day. Those cops been screwing with everyone for no reason a lot of the time out there.

If the police just police and not agitate the protestors, there would be no need for the National Guard to be there.

But they wanna throw tear has and shoot at people who aren't troublemakers.

I understand the premise, but I disagree....We see how that turned out in the beginning of this series of events. Hence the burned out QT becoming the epicenter of protests. I also agree that it seems that most protesters are peaceful. But the problem is the criminal element is mixing in with them. One person performing a criminal act while hidden amongst hundreds of peaceful protesters puts EVERYBODY in that group at risk. The protesters wonder why their peaceful rally is not overrun with tear gas, well it's because of the idiot who snuck in the back of the pack and launched the molotov cocktail. They never knew it happened....All they know is now their eyes and lungs are burning.

The more I watch, the more it makes me sick...The police aren't just going to GO AWAY....the criminal element isn't just going to GO AWAY either....At some point I wish BOTH sides can grow up.

So just because of one or a couple of bad apples, the cops GOTTA tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at everybody? Even the people who aren't doing anything? That makes a whole lot of sense. If it's only a few, why not find them and arrest them. But noooooo...gotta tear gas kids and old people.

Now they're saying he had weed in his system.

Anything to make the jury see him as a demon.

Which is probably true, but as relevant to the shooting as whether or not he stole cigars.

So just because of one or a couple of bad apples, the cops GOTTA tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at everybody? Even the people who aren't doing anything? That makes a whole lot of sense. If it's only a few, why not find them and arrest them. But noooooo...gotta tear gas kids and old people.

Do you realize how impractical that sounds? You are oversimplifying it. Yes, it SOUNDS good. But one person in a crowd of hundreds shoots a gun, or throws that molotov cocktail, and you want officers to simply rush the crowd and find that person? You realize what the perception is then? Not much different than what you have now. Why aren't these protesters giving up the idiots amongst their ranks to law enforcement, so that they can continue their peaceful protests? If they would police amongst themselves, then the police aren't put in that position. Oh I forgot, we don't snitch on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back