FAMU vs JSU in Miami to kickoff 2021 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Great teams... great location... wrong date....we all know what happens around Labor Day in Florida every year....HURRICANE.

I will be there. Tried to book rooms today but want go that far out yet.Being that I followed jsu to Vegas I know I’ll be in Miami.

I maybe in the minority on this but I'm not sure I'd have eagerly signed up for this game. Conference schedule hasn't been sorted out yet. We don't know if this is a conference game or not or even who's home game. Financially how much are they making? If this game was in jackson there'd be 40k in the stands, that probably north of 300k for jsu. If it's at FAM then it's a sellout and they get paid handsomely. how much more above what they could have expected are promoters giving them? lastly, one of these schools is taking this off the season ticket package, off campus & moving it to miami.

I maybe in the minority on this but I'm not sure I'd have eagerly signed up for this game. Conference schedule hasn't been sorted out yet. We don't know if this is a conference game or not or even who's home game. Financially how much are they making? If this game was in jackson there'd be 40k in the stands, that probably north of 300k for jsu. If it's at FAM then it's a sellout and they get paid handsomely. how much more above what they could have expected are promoters giving them? lastly, one of these schools is taking this off the season ticket package, off campus & moving it to miami.

you worried bout the wrong thing lol

JSU/FAMU got folks reaching for stuff.

Somebody post how many conference games are played annually that are “taken away from season ticket packages & played off campus in other cities”
Because @major095 is concerned.
He also doesn’t know who’s home game this is. He’s worried because JSU/FAMU & Charles didn’t seek his advice nor approval.

JSU/FAMU got folks reaching for stuff.

Somebody post how many conference games are played annually that are “taken away from season ticket packages & played off campus in other cities”
Because @major095 is concerned.
He also doesn’t know who’s home game this is. He’s worried because JSU/FAMU & Charles didn’t seek his advice nor approval.
I'm assuming you posted this and laughed about it because you can't answer any of the questions I have about it. Now, it doesn't affect me because I'm not going to Miami for that game, but it is a question that makes me wonder... have they finished the swac scheduling for 2021 for the entire conference? Is this a conference game or a non-conference game?
I'm not trying to throw cold water on it. I'm actually curious. I'm tempted to try to be insulting to you as I feel you were to me, but I'll forgo that. Got my church in today.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
In a recent interview, Dr Charles McClelland said that he is in talks with ESPN about televising this game. If this happens then the SWAC will have 3 nationally televised games that weekend.

The other two are:

- MEAC /SWAC Challenge on ESPN 2
- BCFHOF Classic (GSU vs Tenn St) on NFL Network

In a recent interview, Dr Charles McClelland said that he is in talks with ESPN about televising this game. If this happens then the SWAC will have 3 nationally televised games that weekend.

The other two are:

- MEAC /SWAC Challenge on ESPN 2
- BCFHOF Classic (GSU vs Tenn St) on NFL Network

Have they set a time for this game yet?

I am booked
My folks asked me the other day, "Are we going to Miami to see the Jackson State and FAMU game in September?"
I said, "Hmmm"
She then said, "You get the tickets and I'll book the flight!"
She then called the kid in D.C. to see if she wanted to go and she said, "Hell Yeah!"
We are assuming the boy wants to go, so now we have 4 tickets in section 118 and an Airbnb rented 12 minutes from the Stadium....I have been informed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back