Erykah Badu's new video

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in an instant news world now. Can't beleive these people stayed quiet for two weeks. A bomb can go off in S. Africa ad we'll know about it with in the hour. A celebrity strips naked in a major US City and no one said anything to the media about it? Not one cell phone camera?

Not starting up again Cat but those people have probably never even heard of Erica Badu or know who she is walking in a sweatshirt hoodie on a Dallas street 5 years removed from the public eye. :lol:

We live in an instant news world now. Can't beleive these people stayed quiet for two weeks. A bomb can go off in S. Africa ad we'll know about it with in the hour. A celebrity strips naked in a major US City and no one said anything to the media about it? Not one cell phone camera?

Its possible especially if the people around don't know Erykah Badu.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ya' know... I have to go back and recant my original thoughts and think this is real. 2 of my buds who work in Dallas "hood" said they saw a naked big black man and a naked woman @ the corner of X/MLK in SDallas and no one called the cops on them. He said he stared @ the naked woman thought about flippin' a jimmy to get her because she was fine. :emlaugh:

Those 2 folx were high. Maybe EBadu was too and that would explain the irrational behavior. Could be what these natives do around here in the spring lol. I don't know. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back