Erykah Badu's new video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the folks around her. For what I can remember, none of them are really reacting to her undressing right on the street. She is pretty much invisible to them. If she was doing this live then folks would've been walking and looking with their mouths wide open. She walked a pretty good distance with just her underwear on and nobody seem to react. Also I think a lot them had on jackets and coats. You would've also heard about this before the video was actually released. Hell she would've been put in jail and all over the news. I need to go home and watch it again. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I remember from watching it last night. You all got me about to leave work early.

Yeah I caught that too. But there is now some high price editing software that can take two shots and blend them together. You have seen it before. Like in a commercial where a man is talking and walking on a busy street in New York City but the background of the cars and people are moving at light speed and the man is walking at normal speed. Those are two shots: One was shot at a undercrank speed less than 24 frames per sec. or it was shot with a normal slr digital camera and the other was shot at normal speed. Or those are hired actors or extras paid not to pay attention to her and certain parts of Dallas was sectioned off. But my thinking is the editing software. To me if Eryka had shot this live,it would have been hard to keep it secret. You know with all these video cell phones,they would have been filming her with their cell phones and it would have been on youtube a long time ago. :lol:

Either way though, the concept is genius. :tup:

You know with all these video cell phones,they would have been filming her with their cell phones and it would have been on youtube a long time ago. :lol:

Erykah said on 106 & Park that they shot this just a few weeks ago-- earlier this month.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I consider ms. badu a marketer first and an artist second. She just happens to have a big azz. That booty meat was just everywhere. :lol:

Erykah said on 106 & Park that they shot this just a few weeks ago-- earlier this month.

If it was done March 17th.

I'm sorry if that was the right date-Saint Patrick's Day. We would have heard about this a LONG time ago.

I guess they were too DRUNK to complain.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/erykah-badu-explains-her?xg_source=activity

Dallas police said they do not plan on filing charges against Badu, who lives in Dallas. But the department said it would consider filing indecent exposure charges if witnesses came forward.

No one in Dealey Plaza at the time of the filming called police, Dallas police said Monday.

UNless they can prove they were there, this issue is over.

Badu said on Twitter that she could hear people yelling things at her but she kept going. People were yelling things such as "This is a public place," "You ought to be ashamed," and "Put your clothes on," she said.

Source

Can she please point out in the video where this is happening. I would love to see where folks are shouting. :lol: 99.9% of the people in the video don't even acknowledge that she is even there. :lol:

P, listen to yourself. You can't be serious??? The only reason the media is reporting this is BECAUSE SHE JUST RELEASED THE VIDEO. Why wasn't this reported when it apparently happen live in broad daylight??? Man that would have been all on the news, web, and YouTube. Watch from the 3:40 mark. This damn woman is butt naked in the heart of a city. Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Chicago is as liberal as you can get and her butt would've been locked up with the quickness. Yet nobody in Dallas, TX even thought about calling the police on a naked woman walking the street. Man please...................

:tup:

You DEFINITELY would have heard about this in ALL the news media if this had happened PRIOR to the video being released, and especially Erykah Badu being the one naked.....:lol: This is 2010 and editing equipment(computer-generated) can put you in places you never been in, around, under or in between..........:lol:

Interesting video even for her......made you think and talk about. Exactly what her publicist wanted.....good PR stunt....:tup:

Question.....Who on this board heard on their local/national news about this way in advance about her walking naked on a downtown Dallas street? And if so, what where her charges, because she dang sure was charged with something.....she didn't get away with just because she's Erykah Badu...:idea:

Can she please point out in the video where this is happening. I would love to see where folks are shouting. :lol: 99.9% of the people in the video don't even acknowledge that she is even there. :lol:

read the story I posted.
She said those comments and parts were edited out.

I'm trying to figure out why ya'll think something as simple as someone getting naked in public is so unbelievable in these times.
peta get naked all the time in public.
Do ya'll think the photo's of them come from software editing? :lol:

:tup:

You DEFINITELY would have heard about this in ALL the news media if this had happened PRIOR to the video being released, and especially Erykah Badu being the one naked.....:lol: This is 2010 and editing equipment(computer-generated) can put you in places you never been in, around, under or in between..........:lol:

Interesting video even for her......made you think and talk about. Exactly what her publicist wanted.....good PR stunt....:tup:

Question.....Who on this board heard on their local/national news about this way in advance about her walking naked on a downtown Dallas street? And if so, what where her charges, because she dang sure was charged with something.....she didn't get away with just because she's Erykah Badu...:idea:

Them white people probably have never even heard of Erica Badu. :lol:
Just because some people can pick her out, 99% of the public could not.
She has not even been in the public eye for years so why would the average person on the street know who she is just walking down the street stripping.
If I saw her that day, I would not have had a clue as to who she was. :lol:
The way she was dressed that day, she looked like any other mofo trying to get attention.
The very shat people see every day.

This is not rocket science people.............:lmao:

Last edited:
Actually on CNN they reported that the Dallas pd received phone calls about it but Dallas pd ain't pressing charges.

You can print this all day long and the people here will dismiss that to fit their view. :lol:
Hell.
I posted that Dallas PD has commented on the incident 3 times in this thread and people on this board act like I typed it in invisable print.
People just ignore fact's here. :lol:

After watching the video a few times, I also don't think this was a "live" shoot at Dealy Plaza. She is walking past people topless and no one seems to see her. Players, it has nothing to do with them not know who she is. If ANY woman is walking down the block topless, people will look and have some kind of reaction.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
read the story I posted.
She said those comments and parts were edited out.

Ok. :lol: I still got that beach front property in Iowa for sell. :lol: Check out the video below. This is what inspired her to do that video. Watch how the people react to these two taking off their clothes.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJkymylTNU4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJkymylTNU4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ok. :lol: I still got that beach front property in Iowa for sell. :lol: Check out the video below. This is what inspired her to do that video. Watch how the people react to these two taking off their clothes.

Then go sell it to Dallas PD, CNN, and Eric Badu herself. :lol:
They the ones that have confirmed this yet you still got blinders on.

Honestly..............:lecture:
I really don't care.
People here could see someone get shot in front of them but if it don't "jibe" with the point they trying to make, it is dismissed.

Lets review.:lol:

Dallas PD chimmed in...........check.
Eric Badu chimmed in...........Check.
CNN chimmed in.....................Check.

But the SWACPAGE posters know better. :lol:

Last edited:
After watching the video a few times, I also don't think this was a "live" shoot at Dealy Plaza. She is walking past people topless and no one seems to see her. Players, it has nothing to do with them not know who she is. If ANY woman is walking down the block topless, people will look and have some kind of reaction.

Cat.
PETA women get naked in public all the time and people just dismiss them as quacks and go on about their day.
People have no shame today and the public is not going to fall all over themselves just because of a couple naked TA-TA's in public.:lol:

But who cares?
Erica badu could have stripped and had sex on that plaza.
No concern of mine either way.
She got all ya'll ready to part with your hard earned money to make her richer off a shock stunt. :lol:
She ain't done shat in half a decade and had to do something over the top to get people like the ones here interested in her again. :lol:
It's marketing people and ya'll have took the bait hook, line, and sinker. :lol:

I really don't care.
People here could see someone get shot in front of them but if it don't "jibe" with the point they trying to make, it is dismissed.

Lets review.

Dallas PD chimmed in...........check.
Eric Badu chimmed in...........Check.
CNN chimmed in.....................Check.

But the SWACPAGE know better. :lol:

P, all those folks chimed in after the video had been released. If the video wouldn't had been release we would've never heard about this. If that was real it would have been front page news in Dallas the next day, regardless if it was a celebrity or not. It's all good home boy. I don't really care also, but love the debate. Like someone else said, this was a great PR move for her to promote the new album.

P, all those folks chimed in after the video had been released. If the video wouldn't had been release we would've never heard about this. If that was real it would have been front page news in Dallas the next day, regardless if it was a celebrity or not. It's all good home boy. I don't really care also, but love the debate. Like someone else said, this was a great PR move for her to promote the new album.

Dude.:lol:
It's photoshop, edited, a hoax, swanhogglin', a con job................all that.:goof:

OK............:tup:

Cat.
PETA women get naked in public all the time and people just dismiss them as quacks and go on about their day.
People have no shame today and the public is not going to fall all over themselves just because of a couple naked TA-TA's in public.:lol:

But who cares?
Erica badu could have stripped and had sex on that plaza.
No concern of mine either way.
She got all ya'll ready to part with your hard earned money to make her richer off a shock stunt. :lol:
She ain't done shat in half a decade and had to do something over the top to get people like the ones here interested in her again. :lol:
It's marketing people and ya'll have took the bait hook, line, and sinker. :lol:

And news of PETA women doing this makes the news the same day. How is it that this was done on 3/17 but it does not get reported in the Dallas Morning News until the day the video airs? CNN is just now reporting it? None of the local stations aired the story until now?

And news of PETA women doing this makes the news the same day. How is it that this was done on 3/17 but it does not get reported in the Dallas Morning News until the day the video airs? CNN is just now reporting it? None of the local stations aired the story until now?

It's fake ....................OK? :goof:
It's photoshop.............OK?
She a lying fraud for saying she did this in public when she did not........OK? :lol:

I have posted stories and commented on this but it really is not that important to me what some celeb do these days.
I had completely forgotten about Erica Badu if you want to know the truth.

Apparently some folks are complaining that their kids saw it in person. Why wait until now? I'on know.

We live in an instant news world now. Can't beleive these people stayed quiet for two weeks. A bomb can go off in S. Africa ad we'll know about it with in the hour. A celebrity strips naked in a major US City and no one said anything to the media about it? Not one cell phone camera?

So far in Dallas only one person has officially filed a complaint about this video being shot in the presence of their child. It shows the kid face to face with Badu right after she takes off her bra. The mother quickly grabs the little girls hand but the girl just starred.

If you look at the video closely she was completely nude for about 10 seconds. The rest was her taking off her clothes which people didn't pay much attention to.... For one no one really cared... 2 no one realized she would take it all off.

I still say it was a great video; but in order for her to get arrested she had to be arrested while she was nude.... the potential jail time would have been 1 year max.

No harm ... No foul!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back