Dumb coaching Decided The Outcome of AAMU Losses To JSU, SU and GSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ This thread!!!

I think I might need to be the guest editor on one of the moron and wipe papers to break down what has happened here.

How soon we forget.

Y'all are forgetting one thing: These are DOGS we are talking about.

If "smart dogs" will put their noses in their own ish, smell it, and do it again, what do you think AAMU Dogs will do when smelling Cooper's arse? Remember what you are dealing with .....

OH...in that case then.....

GR.....
Except my edified and prolific misjudgement and misunderstanding of your rhetoric concerning my statements about the "MUTT" pound....

In other words.....

I apologize GR...but next time put a "WHITE" flag on your post, so I know that you come in peace, cuz I'm smackin' everthang that aint a JAG!!!!

Im not saying you have to back off....cause aint nothing like picking at a lil Jag....well except kickn a bulldog in the ass.

Carry on

Now yall done got all off the subject at hand, and none of them Bull****dogs done answered my questions.<br>See, Get Ready is more so-fist-to-cated with his smack than I am.<br>But I will just be me.<br><br> AAMU : <br>1) What the hell is your DUMB*** coaches record at the D1A level???<br>2) Why yall calling me "loose" cause I know this is the smack board and I be Smacking the hell outta you Kountry Bamma Boys with the truth. (BTW - ASU, how close are yall to that 100 million)<br>3)Why yall mad cause I don't sugar coat the truth about yall team to yall <br>4) ain't yall tired of eating them sugar-coated turds Cooper feeds yall.<br>5) Don't the rest of you Dogpound members want to beat the hell out of Mighty Dog for saying "For 123 year we never cared about winning. " and making all yall look like a bunch of stupid losers.<br><br>Just answer the questions!!!

GR, please use this thread in your presentation at summer smacking school. If you have to explain simple things to JAG3, I am wondering what it is going to be like when you appear after the holiday recess.

It appears to me, it doesn't matter if Lewis or Suge and all others smackers who attened Louisana schools; they all understand See Spot Run, but they cannot admit the help they receive from the officials in winning football games.

When I look back at a particular play, where AAMU Running back was heading for the endzone and dropped the ball, that tells me one thing; Voodoo was used on him.

Now that the big three are in agreement, our victories will be very sweet this year.

MAYBE COOPER HAD A BAD YEAR COPACHING NON TLAENTED PLAYERS WITH RAW TALENT.OR MAYBE HE CAN BE AN IDIOT.WELL IT DOES NOT MATTER .SEPT8 HIS STUPIDITY WILL BE SHOWN TO ITS FULLEST GLOW.THROW BACK RIGHT WILL WORK AGAIN FOR GRAM.I GUESS HE WILL HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY.GSU,SU JSU,TENNST,ALCORN,TSU.IT LOOKS BAD FOR THE ONE YEAR WONDERS AT THIS POINT.
GRAM 43
spAAMU 10
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intelligence Card!!!! One does not need a card when one is obviously intelligent!!!

Originally posted by Get Ready
OK Jag03....lemme break it down to you.

I was not making fun of you at all in my first statement. I was making fun of Strawdog because he usually tries to go to the intelligence card when he has nothing else to say. So I say to you again, my statement were in support of you, not against you.

You paranoid ass SU motherf%##!@# really should quit. I dont know how the hell yall go to a football game. It seems to me you would try to fight the football team cause you think they are talking about you each time the huddle up.

Get Ready.............

Your intent to make fun of me seems to have blown up in your face!! I was not bothering anyone but I get put in the middle of the isht!! It's ok, I know I can hold my own with anyone on this board..........and you can take that to the bank!! :wavey:

I must say that I thought your reply to sag03 was funnier than isht however if you have to explain it to him, he probably just does not get it. :confused:

The moral in all of this post is, 'one has to be sure that the intended Smacker whom one is trying to support must possess sufficient intellectual ability and cognitive skills in order to comprehend when one is being helped' !!!! :confused:

There is a candidate here somewhere for Summer Smack School??
:D

Lewis,

Pull up! You bout to break it off in them pups...

Rin Tin Tin where are you? These mutts need a hero!

I think Straw just went off on you man. I didnt understand every word, but it was kinda funny. Your turn.

Lewis

Will you ever learn? They aint gonna answer your question man. The only person in the DP that has the authority to answer questions is Mike. But then Mike has to write the AD and wait for a response in the mail. If they tell Mike that someone is asking a question again, and he mails a letter to the AD today, we should get an answer by (uuuuuuh carry the one) (wait a minute, there is a holiday next week) maybe by uuh July 10th. Lets cross our fingers.

GR.....

You know those M&M pups are below my standards........

It's funny how they got the "corn nuts" to try and smack on SUperior posters, let alone any other 'above' .500 team......

Speaking of intellect, can you teach an old SLAWDOG new tricks???

Thought not.....:rolleyes:

Mighty Dog, We are still waiting, What's Coopers record?? What's his D1A record? You always got other numbers? Don't let us have to look it up for you.

Do us a favor....

Bring this up in October, OK? :D

BTW,

Lewis did your jags ever lose to AAMU since they came to the SWAC? If so, when? What was the Jags record that season? Did they win the SWAC that season? SU and JSU have so much in common.

Class dismissed!

Originally posted by MightyDog
Hold on Lewis,

do you realize Coop is a D1A Coach?

Do you realize he took AAMU to the SCG?

Do you realize the officials made up their minds that Coop had to pay his dues in the SWAC before they would allow him to win a championship.

How do we know that the lines were not bugged on the throw back pass?

How do we know that we get officials that favors the big three?

How do we know that you all are not out to get us?

How can we educate the officials that in football you can attempt an onside kick?

The answer is we don't care, because we are a basketball school soon to be a football school. For 123 year we never cared about winning. All our 19 sports are student activities. Now quit trying to make our D1A Coach look bad.

Lewis please get with the program of make application for the next session of Smack Summer School. Stop eating all that red pepper.

<H2>THIS IS A BAD JOKE</H2>

Cooper is so far advanced in the coaching field that his play calling may seem dumb to most of you. The fact of the matter is that you all have not experienced quality football. It is a patten on this board that when something is beyond your comprehension, it is labeled as dumb.

AAMU plays a high level of D1A football, now if we can get rid of the questionable officiating we will do just fine.

Only 4 teams in the SWAC scored fewer points than AAMU. If you call an advanced offense a 1980's option with some trick plays thrown in, you don't have a clue. I guess you think an onsides kick is an offensive innovation.<br><br>I am still waiting for you to post your coaches record.

Unlike AAMU, I don't think most Jags would hold out on answering a viable question. For example, Mike asked,
Lewis did your jags ever lose to AAMU since they came to the SWAC? If so, when? What was the Jags record that season? Did they win the SWAC that season? SU and JSU have so much in common.

Well, let's see what happened Mike ....

Question 1: Yes, SU has lost to AAMU . See Oct. 10th below.

Question 2: Oct. 10, 1998. It was a afternoon game if my memory serves correctly.

Question 3: Well, knowing how Bullpups are when it comes to numbers, I guess I'll have to help you. Look down. See the three loses. I guess that means we were 9-3 that year. (8-1) in the SWAC even though the one was NOT counted in official SWAC standings due to your probation.

Question 4: Hmmmm. 8-0 (8-1 to make you feel better). I would say yes, Southern won the SWAC Title that year, which promoted them to that game at the bottom against BCC in the Heritage Bowl ....

Last Note: That season, no, SU and JSU did NOT have so much in common.

Sept. 5 Northwestern State 28, Southern 7
Sept. 12 Southern 17, Arkansas-PineBluff 14
Sept. 19 Southern 37, Prairie View A&M 7
Sept. 26 Southern 34, Alabama State 27
Oct. 3 Southern 42, Mississippi Valley St. 13
Oct. 10 Alabama A&M 33, Southern 27
Oct. 17 Southern 33, Jackson State 28
Oct. 24 Southern 29, Alcorn State 28
Nov. 7 Florida A&M 50, Southern 48
Nov. 14 Southern 20, Texas Southern 14
Nov. 28 Southern 26, Grambling 14
Dec. 26 Southern 28, Bethune-Cookman 2

Now, can a Bullpup answer the man's questions or are all y'all of the female dog variety?

Are we explaining smack again?

Next somebody will be wanting to know who is Cooper? Huh D town?

The complete context of the discfunctunality of the Average sports team fome the hilltop is futher substantiated by the banter and ridiculous logic expressed by slaw dog and mighty mutt. The fragmentation of their comments are only surpassed by the vast knowledge displayed by Get Ready and Lewis.

:snicker:

The emancipation of Lewis' interrogatory blasphemes the sustained status of SWACPAGE norms.

In other words...Lewis...you aint never going to get an answer. Mike is here now. That means the DP have told him that somebody on the SP is asking a question about 0-7 and he is going to call and or write the AD for an answer. He will come back real soon with some silly answer and try to make 100 excuses and tell you off at the same time.

Ex. For your information Lewis......Cooper is 4 and 25 during his "reign" as a DIA coach. During that time he played some og the bigger colleges in this country. How would you like to be coaching against Cincinnati and Army? Thats what I thought. Cooper was recruiting for and coaching teams that would have won all of the SWAC titles. They would have beaten Southern down. Now take that.

And then you will get a lot of.....LOL @ Mike and WHAAAHAAAAA Mike you shole is crazy.

Brace yourself Lewis.

Oh Well.....

GR is a dayum fool!!

Man you just broke down the entire concept known as smacking by the pound pupies!!

Where do I co- sign?

You see I got a different style than Get Ready, I already know that they got to much "bia bia" in them to answer (Get Ready said the same thing in a much more eloquent way, see above), but I ain't lettin them off the hook.<br> Get Ready helped them out, and gave them Coop's record and they gonna play dumb like they did not see it and they don't know it.
But we know Cooper is a loser and AAMU is a bunch of wanna be busters. They are like some snotty nose little brother that wanna play with the big boys. And finnally,
Did you know all donuts holes are the same size?
Well all ***holes ain't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back