Dumb coaching Decided The Outcome of AAMU Losses To JSU, SU and GSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Why can't AAMU see that thier coach is DUMB even using SWAC standards. He call plays like he is playing on a Playstation, (On side kicks, trick plays, going on 4th down when you should just punt, playing musical chairs at QB, etc.) You guys are 0-7 for a reason, and it starts with your dumb coach. Louisville dumped him for a reason. I am sure there must be a high school coach around Huntsville that could outcoach Cooper in his sleep. Just do this, post his collegiate won lost record.<br>Just maybe this was a match made in heaven,<br> Dumb coach<=>Dumb Players<==>Dumb Fans<==>Dumb School

I WOULD NOT CALL ANY COACH DUMB BUT I QUESTION SOEM CALLS THEY INCLUDING OURS AT GRAM "2PT CONVERSION"I THINK SWAC COACHES ARE TO SIMPLE WITH THEIR PLAY CALLING . SOME ARE SCARED TO TAKE CHANCES.OTHERS HAVE OFFENSES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE TO THEIR PERSONEL.OTHERS HAVE NO CLUE OF HOW TO SCORE POINTS.SWAC COACHES IN GENERAL TO DON'T TEACH ENOUGH. AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY I THIN K JUST COACH ON TH ECOLLEGE LEVEL INSTEAD OF COACHING PLAYER TO READY FOR THE PROS.EDDIE ROBINSON ADN MAYBE ONE OTHER COACH ACTUALLY TRIED TO PRPARE PLAYER SFOR THE NEXT LEVEL BY GOING TO TRAINING CAMPS, TALKING TOP SCOUTS, AND TRYING TO ELEVATE THEIR PLAYERS GAME.PLAYERS NOWADAYS HAVE TO HAVE SUPREME TALENT TO MAKE IT TO THE PROS CAUSE OF THE LACK OF GOOD COACHING.

I dont know lewis. I had been told that this was everyones fault but Coopers. You sure we shouldnt blame the players?

STC_60,<br>Don't worry, I'll call him DUMB for you. And them Bafoon and Trife(lin) papers are DUMB too.

Hold on Lewis,

do you realize Coop is a D1A Coach?

Do you realize he took AAMU to the SCG?

Do you realize the officials made up their minds that Coop had to pay his dues in the SWAC before they would allow him to win a championship.

How do we know that the lines were not bugged on the throw back pass?

How do we know that we get officials that favors the big three?

How do we know that you all are not out to get us?

How can we educate the officials that in football you can attempt an onside kick?

The answer is we don't care, because we are a basketball school soon to be a football school. For 123 year we never cared about winning. All our 19 sports are student activities. Now quit trying to make our D1A Coach look bad.

Lewis please get with the program of make application for the next session of Smack Summer School. Stop eating all that red pepper.

Mighty Dogged<br>
don't you reliaze that:<br>
You always call Cooper a D1A coach, but never a WINNING D1A coach. (Hell, he ain't even a WINNING D1AA coach).<br><br>
I challenged you to post his record and you have not. As Sam Kenoson would say, there must be a reason.<br><br>What I realize is Cooper is DUMB, and so are ALL yall running up behind him making excuses for him.<br><br> Take that to your summer school of smack.

DUMB??? You might want to be careful 'cause you're no Rocket Engineer yourself!!

Originally posted by Lewis
Mighty Dogged<br>
don't you reliaze that:
What I realize is Cooper is DUMB, and so are ALL yall running up behind him making excuses for him. Take that to your summer school of smack.

Lewis.....
You need to get some fiber in your diet. You sound like you are 'backed-up'.(i.e. You're full of isht) Oat Bran, Rasin Bran, or Metamucil might help you a little bit. :eek:

Your intellegence level and knowledge of sports leaves a lot to be desired. According to some of your post, you might not want to blow your nose too hard.............for you might lose some much needed brain cells. :D

Remember Lewis.......there are quite a number of us on the SWAC PAGE who believe that you are a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal and we know that you definitely ARE NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer!
:wavey:

Lewis

You really havent learned much. I am soooo disappointed in you. Havent you learned that none of the DogPound members have a clue about what is going on or what has gone on at 0-7. See...they have no clue about what Coopers record is. They dont know that he is a loser and will always be a loser. They cant see that all he does is push the blame off on people that arent even at A&M anymore. They dont know that he left a team with a 1-10 record, as soon as he left that team went to a bowl game the next year. Excuses excuses excuses......

Here is a man from Division 1 :rolleyes: that came to A&M losing to Division 2 schools (Miles Tuskegee). But of course, there was an excuse for that too.

All we get is blah blah blah....the refs....former coaches...the weather....the time of day....we still have D2 players....dis dat de otha....

Please SLAWDOG........

Everything LEWIS is saying is nuttin' but the TRUTH!!!

For example:

Why recruit "7" QB's for an option\wannabe west coast offense??? Give me 3 average, not even outstading qb's who can run the the option and you got a powerful weapon......But during during PRACTICE is when you identify them, not during the SCG!!!

You guys FIRED the only offensive coordinator who knew HOW to coach and call plays for you PUPS......How smart is that???

Your RB's are suspect @ best...you can't have an option offense with RB's with Chuch's chicken grease on their hands and concrete for feet......

I could go on and on......but of course you'd question my sports intelligence too....LOL
:rolleyes:

Jag03

Your level of intelligence is demographically subsided with intrepial latitude. Your commential efforts subside with great insignificants.

I cant stand people that done know what they are talking about.

GR..... I don't know whether to SMACK or LAUGH @ you...what in the "L" was

Your use of non consistent verbs, adjectives and supplemental sentences leave me to believe that your inept "gorilla" tactics of smack are subpar at best.......

In other words......DON'T START NOTHIN' YOU CAN'T FINISH... ...

I have little patience for Jsue scrubbs....

Preach on Lewis.

But you will never get these Bufoons from John Coffey to see the truth. they are too busy thinking that the sky is green and that water is gray because Cooper told them that it was. He is even a guest speaker in Slawdogs QBA class! You know the same class tat Kenyon Hambrick passed, and that Brandon Reed stolde all the books from.

These fools just can't se tha they can't beat any team with a winning record, and have to squaeak by cupcakes! They made the SCGlast year with smake and mirrors. No quality wins over any team with a decent record. Hel they alomost lost to alcorn and Morris Brown!

They are average on their best day, and rarely are they at their best!

You suck poundpunks!

Your intellegence level and knowledge of sports leaves a lot to be desired.
According to some of your post, you might not want to blow your nose too
hard.............for you might lose some much needed brain cells.

Remember Lewis.......there are quite a number of us on the SWAC PAGE who
believe that you are a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal and we know
that you definitely ARE NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer!
<br>
I got more sports knowledge than most of you. The problem with the "number of us on the SWAC PAGE who
believe that you are a couple of french fries short of a Happy Meal " don't understand that this is the smack page, not the sports page. Ain't my fault that when I pull yall chain yall bark on cue. The bad thing about yall is I can smack the living hell outta yall with facts, I don't even gotta make stuff up. But you can't tell when I switch modes, all you can do is try to call me crazy. I guess 'cause there ain't no sugar dripping all off of my words, you can't deal with it. That's cause Cooper got yall hooked on sugar-coated turds (can I say that?) If you wanna have a serious sports dissusion, meet me at the sport forum.

Jag03...what are you talking about. I see that you haven't taken Slawdog QBA class..otherwise you would understand.

The justification for Get Ready's morality of part, present, and future qualifications, merits considerable fortitude and stamina, matched only by is hedonistic views of liberty without just cause to Remeber the Titans at the Partridge Family picnic!

QBA class of 2001

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

For 123 year we never cared about winning.

This has got to be one of the Saddest statements I've ever heard. LOL, It's almost as sad as "I'm the coach again". :bawling:

Certainly, you are humoring yourself!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Jag03...what are you talking about. I see that you haven't taken Slawdog QBA class..otherwise you would understand.

The justification for Get Ready's morality of part, present, and future qualifications, merits considerable fortitude and stamina, matched only by is hedonistic views of liberty without just cause to Remeber the Titans at the Partridge Family picnic!

QBA class of 2001

Ignorance in action is frightening!! :eek: Talking about your average run of the mill 'dumb arses'................Big Runnin' Dumb Arse and Little Runnin' Dumb Arse!! :wavey:

Suge

I digress to qualify...excuse me...quantify the primortial affects of Jag03s mismanagement of the existence of my predistained intergressional statement.

Uuuuh...he missed the point. I guess thats just how he was raised. :confused:

SUGE please!!!

SUGE you sound like one of those "In Living Color Convicts".......

"You see the edification of my constipation, is gratified by my emancipation, excuse me, masturbation, which causes me to elaborate on just causes in football!"

Say bruh, put down the dictionary and keyboard and slowly move AWAY from the computer!!!

LOL at your plight to smack the Minister of Intelligence !!:rolleyes:

Just tell me the last time LackLuster U beat SUperior????

GR.....

WAS THERE A POINT IN THAT CONGESTED HIGHWAY OF VERBS, NOUNS AND PRONOUNS, CONJUGATED INTO A FRUITLESS EFFORT, WHICH CREATED A RUN ON SENTENCE????

If SO.....RETURN your diploma to JSUe and start all over @ SU......

Your mind and the governments money is a terrible thing to waste!!

OK Jag03....lemme break it down to you.

I was not making fun of you at all in my first statement. I was making fun of Strawdog because he usually tries to go to the intelligence card when he has nothing else to say. So I say to you again, my statement were in support of you, not against you.

You paranoid ass SU motherf%##!@# really should quit. I dont know how the hell yall go to a football game. It seems to me you would try to fight the football team cause you think they are talking about you each time the huddle up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back