Dumb coaching Decided The Outcome of AAMU Losses To JSU, SU and GSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis, you don't understand, Coop has not hurt our .500 record. I don't know why you get upset about records. GR and everybody knows that as long as we maintain our .500 record everything is just fine on this end.

Try not to be the victim when we have lost the week before.

How many teams have played in the SCG. In fact the two that played in the first SCG did not make it back to the game. Only four teams have played the big three and AAMU.

We are going to win all homecoming this year to include our own.

I agree that AAMU and Cooper were made for each other:<br>
Cooper is DUMB <==> AAMU fans are DUMB<br><br>
Cooper is a loser <==> AAMU are losers (anyone happy about being .500 is a loser)<br><br>
Cooper talks a lot of isht <==> AAMU talks a lot of isht (see the latest edition of the Maroon and White Paper)<br><br>Cooper got lucky once (Louisville Job) <==> AAMU got lucky once (SCG)

<br><br>Yall are a match!!

Lewis, tell me why the Dawgpound should welcome you back to the board with opened arms. You have been off the board since your sorry football and basketball teams were a disgrace to the University.

Remember we are the Dawgpound and we own this board. The only support you are receiving is from other folks who could not hold their own smack. For example, the band fan smacked the mafia with a classic. That's right the band fan.

Mighty Dog,<br>I did not asked to be "welcomed back" least of all from yall. Last I checked, the dog pound don't have no message board, (at least one the other people use). <br>I welcomed myself back, and then helped myself to piece of yall arse. I don't need no support cause I can handle my own. So don't worry about when I come and go. All you need to know is that when I do decide to post instead of just reading, I'll probably be posting about one of you Kountry Bamma schools, cause I don't like yall. And out AAMU and ASU, i dislike AAMU the most. Any more questions?

Originally posted by Lewis
I'll probably be posting about one of you Kountry Bamma schools, cause I don't like yall. And out AAMU and ASU, i dislike AAMU the most. Any more questions?
Lewis,
I'm surprised and kind of hurt. I thought you hate ASU the most. What gives????

Mighty Dog<br>
ASU done paid more dues and they have won a championship in football and basketball.

Originally posted by Lewis
Mighty Dog,<br>I did not asked to be "welcomed back" least of all from yall. Last I checked, the dog pound don't have no message board, (at least one the other people use). <br>I welcomed myself back, and then helped myself to piece of yall arse. I don't need no support cause I can handle my own. So don't worry about when I come and go. All you need to know is that when I do decide to post instead of just reading, I'll probably be posting about one of you Kountry Bamma schools, cause I don't like yall. And out AAMU and ASU, i dislike AAMU the most. Any more questions?

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Lewis, hate will cause your blood pressure to rise. You are too young to use the word hate. Hate will destroy you just as we are about to destroy your sorry football team. You keep saying we have not won any championships. Atleast we have a D2 history. I have completed the circuit and I don't find anywhere you all established any D2 history. Maybe, you all got to where you are because of the Affirmative Action.

Lewis be advised that you are takling to the #2 Smacker, the Dawgpound control you and this board. So you need to tone down that hate before you are smacked off the board again. You are behind and we don't have time to wait for you to catch up.

Win your first ball game of 2001 and then maybe we will listen to you. How many championships have you won since we have been int the SWAC? How many SCG games have you played in since AAMU has been in the SWAC? PapaLongo will not save you this year.

We know how many championships you have won. We have all your records. I attended your ballgames when your offensive line could not bust a grape on the first three tries. You Defensive line were been run through like $40.00 worth of Ex-Lax.

You will bow down to AAMU after your homecoming game. Make sure the scoreboard is working so you can keep up with the score. Recommend you get a new scoreboard during the upgrade of the Mudfield, to enable you all to post our lopsided score.

Mighty Dog
Maroon and White Papers
Editor-In-Chief

Arse-beatings-O'Plenty being served September-December.

Lewis is posting?

I guess they (SU) THINK they will win something this year. I doubt it very seriously! :emlaugh:

Come watch AAMU and GSU again for the SCG 2001.

Mighty Dog<br>
No we don't have a D2 history, we got a D1 history. (Since you don't seem to realize it, D1 > D2) We are were you are trying to get. One day you would hope that your school has:
<br>Won a SWAC football title<br>
Won a SCG<br>
Win A SWAC Basketball title<br>
Win A NCAA Basketball Tournament Game<br>
Win a Swac Baseball Title<br>
Win a NCAA Baseball tournament game<br>
and this is just a start.<br><br>
Mike<br>We kick yall arse in your own house last year. Now what.

SUperior says......BOW DOWN!!!

:flamethro....If you have been in the SWAC for 3 yrs LA. has claimed all three headed by the SUpreme team with two!!!

:flamethro...I think you all should stick to playing Morris Brown for their homecoming and maybe you can sneak out with an overtime victory. You will have more luck in L with gasoline briefs than to beat SUccess for our homecoming !!!

:flamethro.....Your tenure in SWAC football will not exceed the accomplishments of TXSU. You all will never be on the big 3 level as you all or not capable of taking players from Auburn, Bama, Toy st., N. bama. Hence, No Tradition + Space Cadet Coach = Dismal Future.

:flamethro.....ole AAMU "done" really "Pucked" up now. You all are in waayyyyy over your head.

:flamethro....With Cole in bama you all may have a problem getting any decent players and prairie view may relinquish the cellar to "da dawgs."

However, enjoy your trip to Sportmans Paradise better known as the Bayou State. MD, I suggest that you let your bama buster buddies know that eating Pelican is not allowed in Louisiana. We are notorious for allowing visitors to eat crow however and we will prepare this for you blackened or in a roux. Dont forget to make a stop my the Mighty Mississippi River and "chunk" some change in there and make a wish. Dont seek guidance and help from a voodoo queen because if you are a bullpup your bleak destination has been predetermined. Dont forget indulge yourself and get some crackers, boudin and cajun sting!!!

Mighty Dog<br>
You will bow down to AAMU after your homecoming game. Make sure the scoreboard is working so you can keep up with the score.
When we beat yall in huntsville, i walked out on the field sporting my jaguar shirt and stood around savoring our victory. If yall do get lucky and beat us (despite yourselves) I strongly suggest that you take your bulldog shirt and turn it inside out and ease your arse out of the stadium. Us Jaguars don't like losing, and we ain't bowing down to nobody.

^^^^ Still haven't answered the man's questions about AAMU. What, Bullpups don't have any cajones? You should be lucky someone wants to know about the Hill.

Hell, if "Normal" is AAMU, the rest of Alabama must be plain crazy because them nuts within the Dawgpound is looney! Some of y'all been rolling down that "Hill" a little too often and we know becuse of asinine statements like this:

Lewis, you don't understand, Coop has not hurt our .500 record
He hasn't helped it either, Brain Surgeon!

OR

GR and everybody knows that as long as we maintain our .500 record everything is just fine on this end.

Satisfied with being average and normal, but what would we expect from a school located in Normal, Alabama.

I have an idea: Change your school name. It wouldn't cost a lot because you only have to change one letter.

Alabama
Average &
Normal
University

Lewis and JROC and the rest, I am adopting Beethoven 5th Symphony for our theme song. As our band enter the stadium they will play it loud and clear.

Make sure you and the rest of the Jags come by the Holiday Inn on Friday Night prior to your homecoming so you can have a little fun prior to the beatdown. But we are the same win or lose. When SU lost all those games last year, your fans stopped attending games. We support our .500 record and not ashame of it. We will be whereever the Bulldogs play.

And if the officials start cheating, we are coming on the field and stop the game.

or maybe you can take us by one of those hole in wall joints so we m.

Did somebody say we are trying to get where you are. While you were standing on the field sporting your Jag shirt, I wish you could have heard the conversation I was involved with your SU people upstairs. I am just glad that we could help you guys out.

If there was a better coach in the SWAC, he would be working at AAMU. Why do you think GR, cannot understand why we pay our coach a lot of dollars. When Doug found out what we pay, he went back and asked for a raise.

Lewis correct me if I am wrong, you all did not make it back to the SCG.

Don't forget it will be Beethoven 5th Symphony.

Mighty Dog<br>First of all, nothing your band plays is loud and clear. And half of the time you can't even reconized the song.<br>
When SU lost all those games last year, your fans
stopped attending games.
That's why we lead D1AA in attendance.BTW, what happened to your fans in Huntsville.<br><br>
If there was a better coach in the SWAC, he would be working at AAMU.
He was, for 1 game last October, He was at AAMU coaching against yall.

GR, I'm not waiting for these lames to answer the question. I'm just showing that AANU isn't worth anyone's time because they can't respond when challenged: Their fans or their football team!

Lewis, maybe the # 3 band in the SWAC should not play song that you are not familiar with. For example Beethoven 5th. We understand that if it not Rap you can't recognize.

Lewis are you and Brian Turner the same person? The guy that got knock out in a football game and only caught one pass. He left the board about a year ago and have not been heard from since.

79, we don't answer questions you already know the answer. Just be ready to play when we arrive. After this year you will select someone else on homecoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back