Diwali Message from President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
RB

You need to leave the drugs alone. It was not that long ago on another topic, you were bragging about the U S Government and how great it was to live in this country, because of the structure of the government, security, military, housing, educational system, how intelligent the citizens were and so on.

Please explain how the U S position itself to be a "first class" country without the taxing the citizens.

Slavery: that was how long ago? That was then and this is now, was slavery wrong, that's debateable. The wrongness, should be a question posed to the Kings of the African Nation that sold their own family members and tribesman. Slavery had it pros and cons, would you perfer to be in you nice warm home with food in the refrigiator or living in the bush on the verge starvation. Would you perfer to be in the protection of your home "protected by the Mt. Julet Police Department" of running for your life in the streets of Somolia. Now the government the current Federal, State or Local Government has nothing to do with slavery. Guess what, my family benefited from slavery. At teh end of slavery it allowed my great grand father to attend Alcorn and obtain a degree in Agriculture (never would happened if he was born in Africa). He returned to West TN in the late 1800 and purchased nearly 100 acers of land, in which my family still on today. I would rather have the green pastures of Tipton County than the dry desert of Africa.

Looking Back, it was not that long ago that you were bragging on former presidents: Washington, Jefferson and others on how great they were as leaders of the US. These same heros you were bragging on "Framed The Constitution" Now you have a problem with it! Why these are you heros?

The government is trying to force Americans to pay for Health insurance, and send them to jail if they refuse.........THAT'S WRONG.

What's you source of this lie? So you are saying, if I fail to pay for Health Insurance, the local PD will sooner or later visit me and take me to the pokey, for not having insurance.

The government placed this country in debt and expect Americans to foot the bill...........

Well you hero Bush, put this country in the condition it's in. Perhaps, you need to call him. Are you enjoying the benefits of "being in debt" Sounds like you are upset with the government "that you love" . Son, the US as well as other countries borrow from each other, its called economics.

Perhaps the US would not have to borrow money, if you did not have a problem paying taxes. You cannot have it both ways.

The State of Mississippi mistreated HBCUs and uplifted PWCs........

Please explain, sure HBCU has been under funded for years, but did that prevent you from you from graduating from college. Most funding to universities depends on the enrollment and if you examine the book of most HBCU's it was the universities fault of mis-management. A prime example is Morris Brown.

Christian duty

Don't feed me that crap, there is not one single scripture in the bible that states it's a persons "Christian duty" to serve in the military.

freedom isn't free in this country. We have the freedoms we have today because Americans shed blood for us to be free.

.....and yes, it's biblical because it's the law of the land

True, it is the law of the land "but not since the late 70"s" the draft is over. It was the law of the land to a degree, because I have several relatives that did not serve in the military. And this freedom that you enjoy, is a result of taxes fof aircrafts, ships, tanks, small arms weapons, bombs, military pay, uniforms, National Guard, Reserve Units, Local Police and so on.

With all you said! you still don't have an argumet about taxes or any other part of the government.

Talking about Laws of the Land and you still want to argue about taxes, what a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back