Diwali Message from President Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB, just come on out and say it....you don't like Obama because he's a democrat. If Bush was President and did this, no one would hear it from you.

Any how, the mantra was for WORLD PEACE, yet you can't seem to see this because you're so stuck in this time warp of what religion he seems to be catering too. World peace is just that.....world peace regardless of what religion is advocating for it.

If I'm not mistaken (which I'm not), the term Christ is a derivative of the Hindu religious figure named Kristna. Does this make Christ an idolatrous term since it's affiliated with Hinduism? Does it make Christianity an idolatrous religion since it's named after Kristna? Just asking.

RB, just come on out and say it....you don't like Obama because he's a democrat. If Bush was President and did this, no one would hear it from you.

Any how, the mantra was for WORLD PEACE, yet you can't seem to see this because you're so stuck in this time warp of what religion he seems to be catering too. World peace is just that.....world peace regardless of what religion is advocating for it.

If I'm not mistaken (which I'm not), the term Christ is a derivative of the Hindu religious figure named Kristna. Does this make Christ an idolatrous term since it's affiliated with Hinduism? Does it make Christianity an idolatrous religion since it's named after Kristna? Just asking.

I just post what people say and do, and if the shoe fits........wear it.

If I were doing the same, I would have no problem with people questioning what I stated or did.

Having said that, I have never heard of Christians honoring or acknowledging Diwali......have you? Seriously, I been going to Sunday school/church all my life, and I have never heard the teacher or pastor advise Christians to participate in honoring Diwali.

In Hinduism, Diwali marks the return of Lord Raama to his kingdom Ayodhya after defeating Ravana (the demon king) - the ruler of Lanka in the epic story of Ramayana. It also celebrates the slaying of the demon king Narakasura by Lord Krishna. Both signify the victory of good over evil. In Jainism, Diwali marks the attainment of moksa by Mahavira in 527 BC.[2][3] . In Sikhism, Diwali commemorates the return of Guru Har Gobind Ji to Amritsar after freeing 52 other Hindu kings imprisoned in Fort Gwalior by Emperor Jahangir. He was welcomed by the people who lit candles and divas to celebrate his return, which is why Sikhs also refer to Diwali also as Bandi Chhorh Divas meaning "the day of release of detainees". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

Who are these lords in reference to Diwali because I have never heard them taught in Christianity?

World Peace!? .......but 1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. In other words, there will be no peace until Christ return to this earth, and rid this earth of all evil.......period.

No, Christ does not come from the Hindu religion. Nothing that is pure and good can come from something false and bad.

1 Thessalonians 5:12-22 And we urge you, brethren, to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you, 13 and to esteem them very highly in love for their work’s sake. Be at peace among yourselves.
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. 15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good. 22 Abstain from every form of evil.

Last edited:
http://www.farsinet.com/wisemen/magi.html

The wise men who visited the Christ Child are believed to come from the East... this account says Persia. I embrace religious tolerance and respect all people whose religion promotes truth, respect, peace and love. That is because of my knowledge of who I am and WHOSE I am...my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I said that to say that my tolerance doesn't make me any less of a believer or follower of the teachings of Christ... Therefore I can understand and respect President Obama's decision to participate in the lighting of the candles. I feel he knows WHOSE he belongs to....

http://www.farsinet.com/wisemen/magi.html

The wise men who visited the Christ Child are believed to come from the East... this account says Persia. I embrace religious tolerance and respect all people whose religion promotes truth, respect, peace and love. That is because of my knowledge of who I am and WHOSE I am...my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I said that to say that my tolerance doesn't make me any less of a believer or follower of the teachings of Christ... Therefore I can understand and respect President Obama's decision to participate in the lighting of the candles. I feel he knows WHOSE he belongs to....

I'm just trying to obey my heavenly Father by "not" participating in celebrating idol gods. Remember, playing with idol gods makes God jealous. Why would any Christian want to play around with false religions when they know better? Is that logical?

DH, what was the name of the priest that angered God by putting on the priest robe of Baal? Dude put it on because the robe looked good, and he thought he would look good in it as well. While he was thinking how good he would look in the robe of idol gods; God was looking down on the priest with anger because the priest knew better. Remember, His ways are not our ways.

Having said that, why can't the president just do his job without playing with false religion? Why would he bring that BS in the white house if he's a Christian? Let me say this again, our president invited idol gods into the white house.......that's crazy.

Last edited:
How is it that Obama can participate with other religions, but he can't participate in national day of prayer for Christians?

President Obama will no longer have Prayer Day Celebrations At The White House.....

Obama Prays with Muslims at the White House After He Cancels National Day of Prayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaKeWwE0t7E

Obama's absence during the National Day of Prayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhmf4a7124

Obama Ends Prayer Day Celebrations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41-jQUYKje4

During his inaguration, didn't Obama allow this Christian man, Rick Warren, to offer opening prayer....in Jesus' name? Yes, he did. Where was your applause to him for doing that?

warren-obama-5.jpg

warren-prays-inauguration.jpg

.....No, Christ does not come from the Hindu religion. Nothing that is pure and good can come from something false and bad.....

There's ample historical evidence showing that the name "christ" is the English version of "kristna".

It's also ironic that you're criticizing the very religion Christianity is derived from. Take note.....

Similarities between Krishna and Christ:
Author Kersey Graves (1813-1883), a Quaker from Indiana, compared Jesus Christ's and Krishna's life. He found what he believed were 346 elements in common within Christian and Hindu writings.

He did report some amazing coincidences:

#6 & 45: Christ and Krishna were called both God and the Son of God.
7: Both was sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
8 & 46: Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity
13, 15, 16 & 23: His adoptive human father was a carpenter.
18: A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
21: Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent.
27 & 28: Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
30 to 34: Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
41 & 42: Both Christ and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
56: Both were identified as "the seed of the woman bruising the serpent's head."
58: Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
60: Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
66: Both were "without sin."
72: Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
76, 77, & 78: They were both considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
83, 84, & 85: Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
86 & 87: Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
101: Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
109 to 112: Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
115: Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
121 to 127: Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies.

Note: Hinduism existed hundreds and hundreds of years before Christianity came on the scene.

During his inaguration, didn't Obama allow this Christian man, Rick Warren, to offer opening prayer....in Jesus' name? Yes, he did. Where was your applause to him for doing that?

.........and what about the satanic gay bishop Gene Robinson calling on Satan instead Christ at the Inaugural Prayer in the video below? In Christianity, is it acceptable to leave out the name of Jesus in prayer? Why would any Christian applaud the work of Satan? As for Rick Warren, this dude is a joke to Christianity. Warren believes in a one world religion and he has gay friends. Neither of those things are taught by Christ.

Inaugural Prayer Calls on 'the God of Our Many Understandings'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcZfeVpOoSc

In the video below, satanic preacher Gene Robinson boldly states that he will purposely leave the name of Jesus out of his prayer at the 1:01 mark.

Bishop Gene Robinson Invokes Lucifer at inauguration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJNuhBvKnc4&feature=related

Rick Warren Tells Us How to Get to Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwyhF5MyiyE&feature=related

RICK WARREN & ONE WORLD RELIGION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIM9gxq3GMI

There's ample historical evidence showing that the name "christ" is the English version of "kristna".

It's also ironic that you're criticizing the very religion Christianity is derived from. Take note.....

Similarities between Krishna and Christ:
Author Kersey Graves (1813-1883), a Quaker from Indiana, compared Jesus Christ's and Krishna's life. He found what he believed were 346 elements in common within Christian and Hindu writings.

He did report some amazing coincidences:

#6 & 45: Christ and Krishna were called both God and the Son of God.
7: Both was sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
8 & 46: Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity
13, 15, 16 & 23: His adoptive human father was a carpenter.
18: A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
21: Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent.
27 & 28: Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
30 to 34: Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
41 & 42: Both Christ and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
56: Both were identified as "the seed of the woman bruising the serpent's head."
58: Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
60: Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
66: Both were "without sin."
72: Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
76, 77, & 78: They were both considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
83, 84, & 85: Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
86 & 87: Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
101: Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
109 to 112: Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
115: Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
121 to 127: Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies.

Note: Hinduism existed hundreds and hundreds of years before Christianity came on the scene.

No where in the Hebrew/Greek/Chaldea manuscript does it say Christ and Krishna are the same......no where. In fact, Krishna is not even mentioned in the bible......no where. Show me where Krishna is mentioned in the bible or original manuscripts. Thanks in advance!

Lastly, I would be a complete idiot if I believed that Christ came from paganism. Christianity stands by itself, and there is not one true Christian that believes Christ came from the Hindu religion.....not one.

Last edited:
JayRob, I wasn't going to share this with you because I thought this was beyond your comprehension, but I was moved by the holy spirit to make it available for whomever. I hope this video helps you and others to better understand who we are as a nation. Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.

Donald Perkins America in Bible Prophecy 2009 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOE-aJBOT2g&feature=related

Last edited:

Jeremiah 4:22 “ For My people are foolish, They have not known Me. They are stupid children, And they have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, But to do good they have no knowledge.”

Yea, Americans are stupid for allowing a small % of Americans tell them we are not a Christian nation. Yea, we are stupid for believing a woman has the right to murder an innocent baby. Yea, we are stupid for allowing a small % of Americans to take prayer out of school. Yea, we are stupid for not having bible study in our public schools. Yea, we must be the most stupid people on earth for not seeing how God has blessed this nation. "In God We Trust" on our currency, "One Nation Under God" in our pledge, God bless America as our Christian song for this nation; Lord, what more can you do to help the blind and stupid see and understand? Yea Lord, you speak truth!:shame:

Last edited:
No where in the Hebrew/Greek/Chaldea manuscript does it say Christ and Krishna are the same......no where. In fact, Krishna is not even mentioned in the bible......no where. Show me where Krishna is mentioned in the bible or original manuscripts. Thanks in advance!

Lastly, I would be a complete idiot if I believed that Christ came from paganism. Christianity stands by itself, and there is not one true Christian that believes Christ came from the Hindu religion.....not one.

RB, all you have to do is an HONEST comparison of the two individuals....Kristna and Christ. It's as simple as that.
Denial is the mortal enemy of truth.

Kristna doesn't have to be mentioned in the bible for it not to have been copied, but the term "christ" is. You can clearly see the obvious similiarities between much of the Hindu religion and much of the Christian religion. All of that other stuff you printed are merely diversionary tactics to not allow for honest debate.

It's not rocket science at all. The authors of christianity simply borrowed information from the Hindu religion (and others) and incorporatated it into their own.

You can deny the documented evidence all you want, but you can't disprove it.
Remember, denial is the mortal enemy of truth.:lecture:

We're not.

Peace and Practice

Says who? The US Capitol is filled with Christian images engraved in the building itself. No one has been able to find any other religion engraved in the US Capitol. In fact, the full face of Moses is engraved, and his image is the "only" engraved image with a full face. Why did our politicians allow numerous Christian images and bible quotes to be engraved in our US Capitol?

Can anyone answer?

RB, all you have to do is an HONEST comparison of the two individuals....Kristna and Christ. It's as simple as that.
Denial is the mortal enemy of truth.

Kristna doesn't have to be mentioned in the bible for it not to have been copied, but the term "christ" is. You can clearly see the obvious similiarities between much of the Hindu religion and much of the Christian religion. All of that other stuff you printed are merely diversionary tactics to not allow for honest debate.

It's not rocket science at all. The authors of christianity simply borrowed information from the Hindu religion (and others) and incorporatated it into their own.

You can deny the documented evidence all you want, but you can't disprove it.
Remember, denial is the mortal enemy of truth.:lecture:

Christians are instructed not to add to that in which God has ordained; if I were to add kristna to the word of God, I would be mixing Satan's oil with the living water which is to say Christ. You may get other Christians to buy into what you're selling, but this is one disciplined Christian soldier that will stand his ground against false religions. I have no problem standing on truth, and Christ is the "only" truth in this world. Do you agree?

Christians are instructed not to add to that in which God has ordained; if I were to add kristna to the word of God, I would be mixing Satan's oil with the living water which is to say Christ. You may get other Christians to buy into what you're selling, but this is one disciplined Christian soldier that will stand his ground against false religions. I have no problem standing on truth, and Christ is the "only" truth in this world. Do you agree?

Nobody told you to add Kristna to the bible. I simply challenged you to look at the glaring and obvious similiarities between the two.
Please, let's not get the term "discipline" confused with stubborness and fear.

Many, many of the teachings mentioned in Christianity have been copied from the Hindu religion, a religion that existed more than 500 years before Christianity came on the scene. I listed a few for you. You've yet to prove that what I posted is not true.

Nobody told you to add Kristna to the bible. I simply challenged you to look at the glaring and obvious similiarities between the two.
Please, let's not get the term "discipline" confused with stubborness and fear.

Many, many of the teachings mentioned in Christianity have been copied from the Hindu religion, a religion that existed more than 500 years before Christianity came on the scene. I listed a few for you. You've yet to prove that what I posted is not true.

Yes, I'm afraid to worship Satan because I fear YHVH, and I know He would be very disappointed in me if I were to ever be such a fool.

JayRob, if "any" part of Christianity was copied from the Hindu religion, it would not be Christianity.........period.

If what you posted was true, then why can't I find it in the bible, since you stated;
Many, many of the teachings mentioned in Christianity have been copied from the Hindu religion..............

Where is it in the bible?

Last edited:
Yes, I'm afraid to worship Satan because I fear YHVH, and I know he would be very disappointed in me if I were to ever be such a fool.

JayRob, if "any" part of Christianity was copied from the Hindu religion, it would not be Christianity.........period.

If what you posted was true, then why can't I find it in the bible, since you stated;

Where is it in the bible?

Refer back to post number 11. You see what you want to see and DON'T see what you don't want to see. The following is very telling indeed:

--Christ and Krishna were called both God and the Son of God.
--Both were sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
--Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity
--Both had adopted human fathers who were carpenters.
--A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
--Both were of royal descent.
--Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
--In both stories angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
--Both Christ and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
--Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
--Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
--Both were "without sin."
--Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
--Both were considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
--Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
--Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
--Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
--Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
--Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
--Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies.
------------------

It should be clear as day that one religion copied from the other. The question is "who copied who". Seeing that the Hindu religion existed hundreds of years before Christianity, you decide.

Refer back to post number 11. You see what you want to see and DON'T see what you don't want to see. The following is very telling indeed:

--Christ and Krishna were called both God and the Son of God.
--Both were sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
--Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity
--Both had adopted human fathers who were carpenters.
--A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
--Both were of royal descent.
--Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
--In both stories angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
--Both Christ and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
--Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
--Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
--Both were "without sin."
--Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
--Both were considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
--Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
--Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
--Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
--Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
--Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
--Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies.
------------------

It should be clear as day that one religion copied from the other. The question is "who copied who". Seeing that the Hindu religion existed hundreds of years before Christianity, you decide.

JayRob, I see what's written in the word of God. I obey what's written in the word of God. All other religion outside of Christianity is sinking sand. Christianity teaches there is only one way to heaven, and that way is through Jesus Christ. Do you believe this to be true?

I think it's clear as day that Christianity is true and Hindu is false. I have never seen kristna in the bible, and if it aint in the book, then it's "impossible" for me to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back