Did anyone see 106 and Park, with the Greeks stepping??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Killer Bees
I hate to admit it, but this post shows why people think the way they do about fraternities and sorority. After so long, people get tired of hearing "my frat/soro is better than yo frat/soro." It gets old really fast. Since finishing college, I sometimes wonder if there is really a need for black frat/soros anymore. Beyond college, no one can give a damn what organization you are in. The popularity of these organizations have been on a decline since the early 90s. Unless the university holds different standards, anyone who can take an arse whooping and have a 2.0 G.P.A . can get into anyone of them.

Dude is your lame arse on the outside looking in?? It seems so because from what I can tell, we are all having fun with a little frat smack. All of us are used to it and I am sure that none of us are taking it personal and that if we wanted to, we can fill this board up with smack. I don't think any of us are taking any of this seriously. We ain't even got to who has the most important people yet and who some frats begged to be members. LOL

So if you ain't in a frat, go sit your lame arse over there------------------>

If you are, join in on the fun or shut the L up.

To concur.... No one is taking it personal...

When its all said and done, it was all in fun (and smack). Nothing but love for all the Kappas, Alphas, Iotas and Omegas - and the lovely Zetas, AKAs, Deltas, and SGRhos...

BTW,

As one who loves the Greek life, I was very proud of the Omega performance on yesterday. A lot of people try and paint US with one brush and I am very proud of how ALL OF US have been represented so far. By those bios for introductions WE have done a lot to show ALL the viewers that WE are about more than throwing parties and being young and rebellious.

Re: Re: Hey TP...

Originally posted by Tigerpride

If you can PM me and tell me ANYTHING about Phi Nu Pi, I would gladly tell you whatever the "L" you are talking about. However, I think you are reaching at yet another rumor. :lmao:

It's funny how things correlate!:D Thanks!

I also don't think anyone is taking stuff personally on this thread. As I said before, I have peeps in damn near the whole Pan-Hell and we kid around all the time. In the end we are all Greek and therefore part of the same struggle, but as you can see we can smack each other for days:D

By the way, props to the UnKNOWn Sigma Stepteam and the Z-Phi Dynasty for representing Blue and White on 106th and Park.

Dude is your lame arse on the outside looking in?? It seems so because from what I can tell, we are all having fun with a little frat smack. All of us are used to it and I am sure that none of us are taking it personal and that if we wanted to, we can fill this board up with smack. I don't think any of us are taking any of this seriously. We ain't even got to who has the most important people yet and who some frats begged to be members. LOL

Tigerpride,
Son, I am not going to entertain this. Yes, I am a Kappa and what I speak is the truth for all black greek organizations. Again, "smacking" on each others frat/soro doesn't help improved the already tarnished image of black greek organizations.

Quick question.... where did the Iotas come from. I had never seen or even heard of an Iota until I got to Tennessee State. I honestly thought they were a high school fraternity or one of those major (business, education, engineering, etc) frats, when they were stepping at the first football game. Have they been out, or are they just not represented in the South?

The Iotas where started during the 60s. That is part of the reason why people are not feeling them. The Iota chapter at ASU got started very recently. They are slowly growing in the South.

The Iotas where started during the 60s. That is part of the reason why people are not feeling them. The Iota chapter at ASU got started very recently. They are slowly growing in the South.

They were the largest frat at TSU, until the Kappas just came back to the yard and crossed 56 people 2 weeks ago.

The largest? Sounds like there was nothing else lefty but them.

Sigmas and Alphas... the Alphas just got kicked off this past semester. We will never have Ques at TSU again. 2 people have been killed recently pledging Que.

Tigerpride,
Son, I am not going to entertain this. Yes, I am a Kappa and what I speak is the truth for all black greek organizations. Again, "smacking" on each others frat/soro doesn't help improved the already tarnished image of black greek organizations.

You have your opinion. I have mine. If you don't see the need for the organizations beyond undergrad, you must not be active and doing your part. . :confused:

...and if you are not active, you really need to post over there ------------------>

Don't make me have to put Mighty Dog on you. LOL

DaHill,

56 Kappas??!! Dayum. Things will never be the same. I wonder if they did it like Morehouse did theirs. I think Morehouse got about 400 applications but they limited the PROVINCE and board limited the number of initiates to just 25 unless you were a senior. They took all seniors who were "qualified" and then 25 Jrs and So's. That not sooooo bad. I have lots of friends who went to TSU and could not pledge. I am glad that they are back.

Originally posted by DAHILL

Sigmas and Alphas... the Alphas just got kicked off this past semester. We will never have Ques at TSU again. 2 people have been killed recently pledging Que.

I must give props to Sigmas. They almost never get kicked off of anybody's yard.

I must APOLIGIZE !!!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Gorillas
Orangutans
Monkeys
Apes
Babboons

:D :D :D

First of all, I must apologize for these comments I made earlier. I was wrong for making such a comparison via an acronym of another fraternal brotherhood.

So I would like to apologize to the Simian Brotherhood.....all Gorillas, Orangutans, Monkeys, Apes and Baboons.... for comparing them to members of Phi Beta Sigma.

fingers.jpg

"It's just jokes people!!!"

look at Kappa's track record, some of them are nothing but wusses.

Look at Penny Hardaway, the sorriest ass pretty boy in the NBA. He had to ride a Q (Shaq) to victory. Can't handle anything alone.

Looks like leadership is not in your blood

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
look at Kappa's track record, some of them are nothing but wusses.

Look at Penny Hardaway, the sorriest ass pretty boy in the NBA. He had to ride a Q (Shaq) to victory. Can't handle anything alone.

Looks like leadership is not in your blood

Well riddle me this then Sparkplug....

I guess Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlin, Oscar Robinson, and Alex English did'nt have leadership ability either?
What fraternity did you pledge?? I bet it was MASTA BETA!!!

Bill Russell - went into hiding for several years until a autograph signing that paid some cash

Wilt - he slept himself to death

Oscar - went into hiding

Alex English - I see on that ESPN NBA D-League documentary. His team sunk faster than the Titanic. His players don't like him.

Just face it, leadrship is not in your blood.

I saw all the groups on tape tonight, anyone with a brain can say the sigmas had the better show.

Kappas - the guy on the right in the front row messed up the routine at the end.

Alphas - their show last only 30 seconds.

Omegas - after all that hollering, the show was over

Iotas - more than 3 people were needed

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
Just face it, leadrship is not in your blood.

Man, went into hiding??? It's called retirement. That's what true legends do. Unlike that "Mypioan" Tragic Johnson who can't leave the limelite alone...I guess you would consider his failed talk show leadership then.

I just found it interesting that you challenged the examples I gave but you avoided the Masta Beta question in a true politician type manner.

Just face it RESPECT is not in "your blood". Uhh, let me rephrase that, Getting RESPECT is not in your blood.

Now give us some real stats and information, since you are such an expert on Southen....like how many "bright skinned" Sigmas graduated/migrated to Texas schools v.s. other "bright skinned" Greeks?????

I'm sure they give out grants for such research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back