Did anyone see 106 and Park, with the Greeks stepping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TELL US ABOUT THE ORIGN OF PHI NU PI!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'll just sit back and wait!!!:D

The NERVE of a KAPPA talking about other races in a frat!:lmao:

PIMP OR DIE??? :lmao: You mean to tell me you guys spend your entire lives trying to get over on people, women in particular?:( NOW THAT'S SECOND RATE! ON SECOND THOUGHT, THAT'S EVEN LOWER !:(

I guess that's why some of you on this board dislike the NOI so much: IT TEACHES US TO DO FOR SELF!!!
:(

If I were you guys, I'd just take MH's advice.

Re: Do you still think that it's a rumor?

Originally posted by BILBREW
These are the words of Most Honorable Founder A. Langston Taylor, taken from the 35th Anniversary edition of The Crescent (Spring 1949)

"The General Board received, in November 1915, an invitation from Elder W. Diggs, founder and President of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, to unite with it. The General Board after careful consideration decided not to accept the invitation."

GOMAB again BILBREW... I meant only the part about them having finanical problems... That was the only rumor. I know that the letter to merge up with the boys in Blue was for real.... Thanks again for posting the FACTS with the evidence..

Dammit, let this isht GO!

What the ucfk does ANY of this have to do the Greeks stepping on frigging BET?! This stupid **** is exactly why I hate to see a thread about Greeks started! It always degenerates into "mine is bigger than your/your founder really wanted to be one of us" assed DRIVEL!

No one outside of the Sigmas and the Kappas gives a RAT'S ASS whether Diggs wrote a letter to a Kappa, a Sigma, Ghandi, or Moses!

Kenn, give these men a private forum so they can discuss this **** amongst the only ones who give a **** about it ...

THEMSELVES!!

DAMN!!

:redhot:

Man......I am done with this topic. I was having fun talking trash....but man you sigmas are koming out of the wood works to try and prove ypur point. I mean I am seeing names I have never even seen on this board. Yall might be taking this a little too seriously...

Yall kan take th e fun out of a strip show!

On another note,

Ntel...I kan step, and twirl with the best of them. And Bop it like its hot!

And on my way out let me say this. All of you other frats are bums when kompared to the illustrious brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Inc. The one true fraternity dedicated to achievement in every field of human endeavor!!

Phi Nu! And I'm gone!

Re: Dammit, let this isht GO!

Originally posted by Vinita
What the ucfk does ANY of this have to do the Greeks stepping on frigging BET?! This stupid **** is exactly why I hate to see a thread about Greeks started! It always degenerates into "mine is bigger than your/your founder really wanted to be one of us" assed DRIVEL!

No one outside of the Sigmas and the Kappas gives a RAT'S ASS whether Diggs wrote a letter to a Kappa, a Sigma, Ghandi, or Moses!

Kenn, give these men a private forum so they can discuss this **** amongst the only ones who give a **** about it ...

THEMSELVES!!

DAMN!!

*sighing*

Nita...:rolleyes:

Isn't this SMALL TALK...

Originally posted by Suge
Man......I am done with this topic. I was having fun talking trash....but man you sigmas are koming out of the wood works to try and prove ypur point. I mean I am seeing names I have never even seen on this board. Yall might be taking this a little too seriously...

Yall kan take th e fun out of a strip show!

And on my way out let me say this. All of you other frats are bums when kompared to the illustrious brothers of Kappa Alpha Psi Inc. The one true fraternity dedicated to achievement in every field of human endeavor!!

Phi Nu! And I'm gone!

and not the SMACK BOARD?

A KAPPA calling somebody else a bum!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kome on Attack Dog...now me, you, and Ntel have done this same thing before! You know I couldn't leave without a parting shot! That just wouldn't be right! :lmao:

And as I said...........BUMS! Now get out of the way, the bruhs are koming threw!

Pimp Or Die!

THEMSELVES!!

DAMN!!

Have a nice rest of the day and enjoy your weekend!

Kome on Attack Dog...now me, you, and Ntel have done this same thing before! You know I couldn't leave without a parting shot! That just wouldn't be right! :lmao:

And as I said...........BUMS!
Now get out of the way, the bruhs are koming threw!SWEET MEMORIES!!! :D

Pimp Or Die!

LOL@Suge

I didn't know we had this many Sigmas on the Board! Nevertheless .....They held it down, so Fiyah and I didn't have to lay our .02 GOMAB :lmao:

"The General Board received, in November 1915, an invitation from Elder W. Diggs, founder and President of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, to unite with it. The General Board after careful consideration decided not to accept the invitation."

The sad part about it is that you all somehow find this (if true) as bad on the part of Kappa. Logically, this letter was supposedly sent in 1915. You all were just founded. What the hell did Kappa want from you and why would you decline. This was a pimp move by Diggs. Obviously, he wanted to rename your organization. :lmao: I like the way the author wrote this though. Honestly, I don't think that anyone in Sigma would make this up so to tell you the truth, I do believe that Diggs wrote the letter but not for the reason that you all insist. Trust me, this is nothing for the Sigmas to brag about except for the fact that you stood your ground against a takeover.

Seems to me that the Sigmas should have listened to Diggs. At least now you all can say, "Thank Goodness for the Iota's."

:lmao:

Nita, this has to deal with the fact that the other three suck. :D

THEMSELVES!!

DAMN!!

Nita, I think you are taking this more seriously than we are. :lmao:

The sad part about it is that you all somehow find this (if true) as bad on the part of Kappa. Logically, this letter was supposedly sent in 1915. You all were just founded. What the hell did Kappa want from you and why would you decline. This was a pimp move by Diggs. Obviously, he wanted to rename your organization. :lmao: I like the way the author wrote this though. Honestly, I don't think that anyone in Sigma would make this up so to tell you the truth, I do believe that Diggs wrote the letter but not for the reason that you all insist. Trust me, this is nothing for the Sigmas to brag about except for the fact that you stood your ground against a takeover.

Seems to me that the Sigmas should have listened to Diggs. At least now you all can say, "Thank Goodness for the Iota's."

I

Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Didn't Diggs attend Howard? Well I guess he didn't get tapped either!

C'mon, BB...don't take them there. :lol:

After all...they don't exactly "focus" on THAT particular experience in their history. ;)

As far as Alpha staffs go, that's some new s*it. [/B]

Actually, Alphas stepping with poles/staffs aren't as knew as you may think. It was done many years ago, but you just don't see it anymore.

I'm not gonna go the route and claim that we actually started it or anything (because don't know), but it's not a new school tradition to say the least. ;)

For the record, I was shocked when I first learned of it, but aye...that's what makes history interesting! :D

Thanks for the commentary, Suge. :)

Hey Tigerpride.....:idea:

*whishpering*

<font size=1>"Can you step?"</font>

:cool:

I hate to admit it, but this post shows why people think the way they do about fraternities and sorority. After so long, people get tired of hearing "my frat/soro is better than yo frat/soro." It gets old really fast. Since finishing college, I sometimes wonder if there is really a need for black frat/soros anymore. Beyond college, no one can give a damn what organization you are in. The popularity of these organizations have been on a decline since the early 90s. Unless the university holds different standards, anyone who can take an arse whooping and have a 2.0 G.P.A . can get into anyone of them.

Originally posted by Killer Bees
I Unless the university holds different standards, anyone who can take an arse whooping and have a 2.0 G.P.A . can get into anyone of them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think ALL NATIONALS have at the atleast a 2.5 minimum. I am mindful that some chapters "buck" the system.

Re: Hey TP...

Originally posted by Attack Dog

I'm still waiting!;)

If you can PM me and tell me ANYTHING about Phi Nu Pi, I would gladly tell you whatever the "L" you are talking about. However, I think you are reaching at yet another rumor. :lmao:

Re: Re: Do you still think that it's a rumor?

Originally posted by Tigerpride

:

Hating at its best.:( Let's not talk about sucking and your organization.:eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back