Did anyone see 106 and Park, with the Greeks stepping??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitin our style

Umm I just watched today and I just have a few things to say......

Dayum alphas...yall got kanes now too. I mean it bad enough that the wanna be sigmas have stolen our trademark, but you too! I mean this was your chance to shine on national TV and showkase to people who have no idea about BGLO's and you lames kome out and try to wrap your lil sticks like the bruhs!

iotas...look nobody outside of your own chapters knows who thehell you are. The least you kould have done was gotten somebody who did't have a LISP to talk on your behalf. That dude was an imbarrassment to you. And as trife as you second rate frats are, you didn't need to imbarass yourselves anymore!

UMMM sideshow sigmas........yall representing BGLO's to the nation, and yall had the nerve to get up there and showkase your whiteboys. This S _ _!!! But hey, whiteboys step too......SMH!

Bruhs...Pretty as always. Klassic Kappa Step, and Klassic Kappa gear.

I kan't wait to see those klowns in purple and gold later this week. I hope it doesn't get much worser, but knowing the lavender pump boys...it will!

And BET...if you are going to showkase the BGLO's, kan they please get more than 2 minutes?

Re: Bitin our style

Originally posted by Suge
. I mean it bad enough that the wanna be sigmas have stolen our trademark, but you too!

Correction

You are very misinformed. You all stole the Sigmas' trademark. The Sigmas just let you all have it. The Sigmas were the first to step with canes. ;)

Please

hey brave, they don't step with the canes, they spend half the damn show trying to freak the cane.

there is a difference between stepping and freaking.

LOL @ this lil brave!

Hey if it makes you feel better, yall did it first! And whenever anyone sees a kane, they instantly think.........Sigma!

Re: Re: Bitin our style

Originally posted by str8brave

Correction

You are very misinformed. You all stole the Sigmas' trademark. The Sigmas just let you all have it. The Sigmas were the first to step with canes. ;)

I'm glad you enlighten the brother who was the first to step with canes str8brave. :D

lmao@ The panther fan

Re: Re: Bitin our style

What else did you expect from a fraternity whose founder is an ETERNAL SCROLLER

:D :D

Originally posted by str8brave

Correction

Re: Re: Re: Bitin our style

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

:tup:I concur with you on that one NASTYNUPE.

But then I guess ignorance is bliss to them anyways...go figure.:smh:

Interesting...

*Peeks in....*

My, my, my....how ironic!!! :lol:

*throws up the "PHI" and ape walks out of the room....*

:cool:

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

Never heard that one before. That smells like a "WHOPPER" with extra cheese.. If you want to shed some light, then tell us about that letter Elder Watson Diggs (Kappa Alpha Psi founder) wrote A. Langston Taylor (Phi Beta Sigma founder) in 1918, wanting to join up with the boys in Blue....

Originally posted by sigma4life

I'm glad you enlighten the brother who was the first to step with canes str8brave. :D

lmao@ The panther fan

Thanx, mab......................

What's up KT? I haven't heard from you in 15 years.:D

Blue Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Originally posted by Suge
LOL @ this lil brave!

Hey if it makes you feel better, yall did it first! And whenever anyone sees a kane, they instantly think.........Sigma!

It doesn't matter what they think, partna. It's what we know, and what you know to be true. Trix are for kids.;)

Suge
Thanks for the knowledge. I didn't know Kappas step with canes. I thought they dropped them and then raced to see who can pick theirs back up the fastest.

LOL at Blue Bengal....

I didn't know the Kappas stepped period...lol

On the real, A few years ago, I saw some Kappas in Dallas at this afterparty... I think it was at the Dallas Music Complex. It had to be well over 2500-3000K people up in that joint. Well these brothas didn't have canes and were actually stepping. I will not say I was impressed but SHOCKED to see something different from them....SMILE

I still have love for all GREEKS tho...even tho U KNOW!!!!

where the Kappas go? Why do they continue to run away?

I saw a Kappa probate one year when 2 Ques started acting a ruckus and the rest ran away after blows started to land.. True story.

G.O.M.A.B.

I had to break my silence for this one. I didn't know we had this much MAB on the page. The UnKNOWn Sigma Step Team wrecked shop as usual even with the one-minute time frame. BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blue Bengal
Suge
Thanks for the knowledge. I didn't know Kappas step with canes. I thought they dropped them and then raced to see who can pick theirs back up the fastest.

*fell out* :goof:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bitin our style

Originally posted by KT/Grandfather of Bands

Never heard that one before. That smells like a "WHOPPER" with extra cheese.. If you want to shed some light, then tell us about that letter Elder Watson Diggs (Kappa Alpha Psi founder) wrote A. Langston Taylor (Phi Beta Sigma founder) in 1918, wanting to join up with the boys in Blue....

LAMO! Dayum I forgot about that one. I haven't heard that one in a long time.

Bluphiijsu- Sup Frat!

Suge- See what you did! Get his ass frat.

G.O.M.A.B

For the last time, you MOFO'S need to realize the pecking order in Greekdom.:D :D :D

I will break it down so that even some of you that chose the wrong fraternity (anything other than Kappa Alpha Psi) will be able to understand0.

Since everybody watches, or have watched cartoons, I will use that as a educational medium......

Take a look at this picture
1010404261.JPG

Notice how the NUPE is centered between the two ladies, both of which, by the way, are vying for his affections and attention. Not only is he the focus of their day to day life, but he protects them as well.

Notice that the Que and Alpha's only concerns are to find something to eat, and trod unsupervised through the house in search of said sustinance and are hoping that they will not run into any monsers or ghosts. I just wonder why they were always hungry and wanted Scooby Snacks.....Hmmm, do you think that they might have been Hittin DA CHRONIC?????
You may now Carry on !!!!!
:D :D :D

Hmmmmm????? Where are the boys in BLUE on that picture? Not that I'm worried about them, but it just seems like they miss the boat all the time.

P.S. for those on this page that have never seen a Kappa Alpha Psi step show with real stepping in it, I would suggest you take a trip to 'da Bluff of the mighty Mississippi where THE SOUTHERN UNIVERSTY and A & M College stands! There you will find the Alpha Sigma chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back