Deion Sanders' son slams rest of SWAC, says practice success means blowouts in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is we played a near complete spring schedule … being able to see what we needed to improve upon … y’all played what 2-3 games … not y’all fault but definitely didn’t test y’all as to where y’all truly are.
We played 5 games total, the same as Ohio State did to get into the playoffs. Those games gave us what we needed to know about the team. A couple of more games would not have moved the knowledge needle anywhere for us.

Our games solidified what we already knew.

People want to say "they just don't understand about JSU", but the same could be said about AAMU. People don't understand the amount of mental focus and determination it takes to constantly deal with ups and downs: game week preparation then no game over and over again. Hyped up to get Alcorn back on the field, after being one play away from the championship game, and then they opt out (If I'm not mistaken that was game week or the week before). Trying to find someone to play you but not being able to get on the field. Then turn around and not lose a game. That is a scary mindset that was tested and proven.

Coach Maynor built that in them.
It was impressive what they did under those circumstances. There was a stretch in the spring when A&M only played one game over a six-week period. And they came out and put up 52 points in their first game back from that long layoff. That speaks to coaching and discipline and work ethic of the players for them to endure that and win a championship.

He is going to find out like his dad that the SWAC has dogs too and is tougher than they think!

Umm, he knows already. He’s said it multiple times which is why he wants exposure for the entire SWAC so that dogs from every team can be seen. Y’all really don’t pay attention to shit 😂

The son said they will blow out everyone in the SWAC. So because of your foul language, I missed the boat on that! Please help with what his saying really mean since we do not pay attention.

kate hudson season GIF

The son said they will blow out everyone in the SWAC. So because of your foul language, I missed the boat on that! Please help with what his saying really mean since we do not pay attention.

He not once said he would blowout everyone, he said a successful practice equates to blowouts because of the caliber of our defense 😂. I’m sure your team assumes the same when they have a successful practice. Isn’t that what everyone SHOULD think about their program if they are confident in themselves and their team? Again, y’all don’t pay attention to shit. Y’all hear and read what y’all want 😂

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back