Deion Sanders' son slams rest of SWAC, says practice success means blowouts in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said every SWAC game will be a blowout. That means championship right. Just trying to know what level of expectation to have
If he believes it then shit I’m with him😂😂. All jokes aside I doubt that but I expect them to ball out. A lot of people keep saying we are giving everyone bulletin board material but we can say the same. Granted we’ve been down but you don’t think them boys hear everyone saying how they were only winning 2-3 games a year. I would be in the locker room like I wasn’t even here at the time. They looking to change everybody minds so this season will he epic for the SWAC as a whole.

Hype and conversation dont win games, neither does having a bunch of transfers and P5 talent. Jacksonville State been doing it for far longer and still hasn't won shit worth talking about.
Jacksonville State has to play NDSU, SDSU, Sam Houston, James Madison, etc. All of those teams are all on the same level. If JSU keeps recruiting how they are and the rest of the SWAC keeps going how they are it’ll be rough and this is me talking as someone who’s been around a lot of college football.

If he believes it then shit I’m with him😂😂. All jokes aside I doubt that but I expect them to ball out. A lot of people keep saying we are giving everyone bulletin board material but we can say the same. Granted we’ve been down but you don’t think them boys hear everyone saying how they were only winning 2-3 games a year. I would be in the locker room like I wasn’t even here at the time. They looking to change everybody minds so this season will he epic for the SWAC as a whole.

These guys don't care nothing bout what these people say and think lol. They weren't here

Last edited:
There was a target on this kids back....now he just made it worse. I hope he has an OL
Stop being over dramatic. The kid had a target on his back the first time he walked on campus and everyone knew he was Coach Prime's kid. No more a target than DJ was. But unlike DJ, this kid relishes in the pressure.

Stop being over dramatic. The kid had a target on his back the first time he walked on campus and everyone knew he was Coach Prime's kid. No more a target than DJ was. But unlike DJ, this kid relishes in the pressure.

A person from JSU telling someone to stop being over dramatic.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

DJ won a title as a freshman however you want to spin it

As a freshman DJ won a SWAC Championship....so what really is your point. If anything as a freshman QB DJ set standard.....so unless lil prime wins a SWAC Championship he will not have set any standard.....he will just be a loud mouth with nothing to back it up.

Unlike the rest of JSU posters, you understand what we been saying all along. Nothing has changed. Maynor put the beating on JSU the last three years and will continue to do it. Things just remain the same.
Reality check Oracle you guys won’t have 2 months off to rest and watch… you were lucky and fortunate this past spring in ways that won’t be there this fall …. You guys put us on your homecoming thinking we’re homecoming bait ? Perfect, JSU will embarrass y’all in your most packed game outside of MCC… at your most high in your schools history… and then reality sets in … damn … we got to contend with famu and j state … damn Alabama state got us…. Damn were we really that good? Oracle you have to answer to the rest of the SWAC… y’all will be exposed this year… Maynor has given JSU enough bulletin board material… including his most recent statements “we’ll be the first team to win 2 swac championships in one year and beat Alabama state in one year” you guys are championship hungover and it’s going to show this fall…

Reality check Oracle you guys won’t have 2 months off to rest and watch… you were lucky and fortunate this past spring in ways that won’t be there this fall ….
We played the people on our schedule who didn't covid out and even went and found a game against a traditional MEAC power.
You guys put us on your homecoming thinking we’re homecoming bait ? Perfect, JSU will embarrass y’all in your most packed game outside of MCC… at your most high in your schools history… and then reality sets in … damn … we got to contend with famu and j state … damn Alabama state got us…. Damn were we really that good? Oracle you have to answer to the rest of the SWAC… y’all will be exposed this year… Maynor has given JSU enough bulletin board material… including his most recent statements “we’ll be the first team to win 2 swac championships in one year and beat Alabama state in one year” you guys are championship hungover and it’s going to show this fall…
All anyone who is talking junk has to do is back it up. Your player, who has NEVER played in a College game, feels like talking noise and our coach who JUST WON a Championship said what he said. We shall see.

We played the people on our schedule who didn't covid out and even went and found a game against a traditional MEAC power.

All anyone who is talking junk has to do is back it up. Your player, who has NEVER played in a College game, feels like talking noise and our coach who JUST WON a Championship said what he said. We shall see.
Maynor was talking mess before he won that championship… he was caught in 4K already don’t do this and make me have to post it for a THIRD time… so if “he said what he said” … what’s the difference in sanders portraying confidence in his team and choosing to talk some smack every school does at one point or another ? And Maynor hasn’t won a fall title yet … spring has passed.. he better hope he can back it up on a FULL SWAC schedule. The young man Shaduer knows the standard he’s expected to play with game in and game out… let’s see how it play out and stop hating on a 19 year old kid. Smh.

I hope that as you all call him, QB1 is treated as any other opposing QB and no target is on his back for injury. He made the statement which normally players do not say in public. Whether it's a lack of experience or cockiness, defenses should keep the game respectful. The difference between him and Coach Maynor making statements is "Coach Maynor will not be taking any physical blows during the season. Fall 2021 should be exciting...

Another note, I just saw where JSU has invited Bama State as their homecoming opponent. Am I correct? Should be an exciting season....

Maynor was talking mess before he won that championship… he was caught in 4K already don’t do this and make me have to post it for a THIRD time… so if “he said what he said” … what’s the difference in sanders portraying confidence in his team and choosing to talk some smack every school does at one point or another ?
Post it. Coach Sanders talked about getting dogs and Coach Maynor said he bringing a lot of them and he did. Coach Sanders talked about how many stars he was getting and the team in the fall was going to be different then Coach Maynor said the same. We shall see.
And Maynor hasn’t won a fall title yet … spring has passed.. he better hope he can back it up on a FULL SWAC schedule. The young man Shaduer knows the standard he’s expected to play with game in and game out… let’s see how it play out and stop hating on a 19 year old kid. Smh.
I don't care what season it was in he WON a title and has eyes on another one a couple of months later. Yall kill me how you always want to change the goal post. Talk so much trash, and when you fail the excuses flow. Every coach you all have had lately has been the greatest until they got punched in the mouth. Talk all the trash you want, but you better be ready for FAMU which is not a "regular" SWAC Team

"Respect ALL, Fear NONE"

Post it. Coach Sanders talked about getting dogs and Coach Maynor said he bringing a lot of them and he did. Coach Sanders talked about how many stars he was getting and the team in the fall was going to be different then Coach Maynor said the same. We shall see.

I don't care what season it was in he WON a title and has eyes on another one a couple of months later. Yall kill me how you always want to change the goal post. Talk so much trash, and when you fail the excuses flow. Every coach you all have had lately has been the greatest until they got punched in the mouth. Talk all the trash you want, but you better be ready for FAMU which is not a "regular" SWAC Team

"Respect ALL, Fear NONE"
Cool. Parties over in the fall.

Reality check Oracle you guys won’t have 2 months off to rest and watch… you were lucky and fortunate this past spring in ways that won’t be there this fall …. You guys put us on your homecoming thinking we’re homecoming bait ? Perfect, JSU will embarrass y’all in your most packed game outside of MCC… at your most high in your schools history… and then reality sets in … damn … we got to contend with famu and j state … damn Alabama state got us…. Damn were we really that good? Oracle you have to answer to the rest of the SWAC… y’all will be exposed this year… Maynor has given JSU enough bulletin board material… including his most recent statements “we’ll be the first team to win 2 swac championships in one year and beat Alabama state in one year” you guys are championship hungover and it’s going to show this fall…
We understand the difficulty of our schedule. That doesn't change our optimism for the season. The fact is everyone's schedule is just as hard as our's. JSU has to contend with every division team we have to face. If other teams need bulletin board material to get up for us, they are not ready to compete with us anyway.

We understand the difficulty of our schedule. That doesn't change our optimism for the season. The fact is everyone's schedule is just as hard as our's. JSU has to contend with every division team we have to face. If other teams need bulletin board material to get up for us, they are not ready to compete with us anyway.
Difference is we played a near complete spring schedule … being able to see what we needed to improve upon … y’all played what 2-3 games … not y’all fault but definitely didn’t test y’all as to where y’all truly are.

Difference is we played a near complete spring schedule … being able to see what we needed to improve upon … y’all played what 2-3 games … not y’all fault but definitely didn’t test y’all as to where y’all truly are.
Our games solidified what we already knew.

People want to say "they just don't understand about JSU", but the same could be said about AAMU. People don't understand the amount of mental focus and determination it takes to constantly deal with ups and downs: game week preparation then no game over and over again. Hyped up to get Alcorn back on the field, after being one play away from the championship game, and then they opt out (If I'm not mistaken that was game week or the week before). Trying to find someone to play you but not being able to get on the field. Then turn around and not lose a game. That is a scary mindset that was tested and proven.

Coach Maynor built that in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back