Deion Sanders' son slams rest of SWAC, says practice success means blowouts in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think this is "bulletin board material" for the rest of the teams in the SWAC. JSU, why yall want to put that extra target on your backs?? But anyway.....
The bigger the target, the bigger the blowout! 😆

Give us the smoke! 😤 We embrace the smoke. We was born in smoke. Don't yall realize that by now?

Why you think every team hates us so much? 😕 We don't circle games on no calendar, but yall definitely circle the games against US!

We know it, so we will embrace the role and position that has already been historically established. We are who we are!

If yall thought we talked too much shat previously, woe is yall if we come out the gate busting heads to the white meat! 🤣

Give us the smoke! 😤 We embrace the smoke. We was born in smoke. Don't yall realize that by now?

Why you think every team hates us so much? 😕 We don't circle games on no calendar, but yall definitely circle the games against US!

We know it, so we will embrace the role and position that has already been historically established. We are who we are!

If yall thought we talked too much shat previously, woe is yall if we come out the gate busting heads to the white meat! 🤣

We kicking ass no matter what's on your bulletin board. Whether it's this or a Pic of...

Animated GIF

Oh. Ok. Well hell, fuckit then. 🤣

This post exudes confidence 😆🤣 and I love it.

If yall thought we talked too much shat previously, woe is yall if we come out the gate busting heads to the white meat!
🤣
Man let me stop reading this in chuch.

I'm 'bout ready to go to the pulpit and slap passa' upside his head and then tackle every last one of these sorry deacons.

Y'all got me hype mane!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man...all yall come with it! 😤 We want yo very best! We gon talk so much shat, yall gon want to fight or at worse, pull a Southern and cut our brake lines! 😆🤣

We ain't scared of you muthafuggas! If we lose, we gon talk shat, and when we win Lord knows we gon run off at the mouth like drinking water from a hydrant!

We know its on! Yall know it's on! It is what it is. It ain't no mo politically correct talk. We coming for ya head Thanos style! Let's get it! 💪 😤 🔥

JSU and friends MEDIA DAY was a success!

Y’all should thank us for letting y’all attend. Then our coaches and players had to be the professional ones to get up and walk around & welcome every team to Media Day 😂. Cause everybody was sitting around in their corners with their lips perched; on their phones looking dumb. SMDH.

Man...all yall come with it! We want yo very best! We gon talk so much shat, yall gon want to fight or at worse, pull a Southern and cut our brake lines!

We ain't scared of you muthafuggas! If we lose, we gon talk shat, and when we win Lord knows we gon run off at the mouth like drinking water from a hydrant!

We know its on! Yall know it's on! It is what it is. It ain't no mo politically correct talk. We coming for ya head Thanos style! Let's get it!
Tell dey MF @$$es CS!!! Let'em know ain't isht changed but the time on the clock, the days on the calendar, and our clothes and helmets.

We kickin yall @$$es with a fury!!!

cat fury GIF

JSU and friends MEDIA DAY was a success!

Y’all should thank us for letting y’all attend. Then our coaches and players had to be the professional ones to get up and walk around & welcome every team to Media Day 😂. Cause everybody was sitting around in their corners with their lips perched; on their phones looking dumb. SMDH.
Isn't that shameful? smh Sad, sad, sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back