Deion Sanders' son slams rest of SWAC, says practice success means blowouts in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? what was Coach Sanders looking like...a proud LOSER?😭😭🤣😂💀
Like someone who will be kicking yall ass while smiling. Wanna see?

deion sanders smile GIF by Clio Awards

There's a huge difference in going after 4 ⭐ guys and actually getting them 😆. Coach Prime getting multiple 4⭐s straight out of highschool.
We are gettin them now too, except that Maynor like to get them as red shirt freshmen from the portal. We getting the same talent level JSU getting and we will coach them better. Checkmate on JSU at every turn.

scared of what? 😭😭😭😭🤣😂😂
Like we’ve said all week…. Y’all only watched JSU’s interviews. That’s all y’all are about to talk about & quote.
you can’t even tell us what mush mouth said & how scripted & scared he was during his interview. He was so fake 🤣. But y’all quick to praise him for being himself (loud, country & controversial). But he was the exact opposite during his interview. Who forced him to act differently?

We are gettin them now too, except that Maynor like to get them as red shirt freshmen from the portal. We getting the same talent level JSU getting and we will coach them better. Checkmate on JSU at every turn.

You are not getting anywhere near the level of talent we are from highschool nor the portal lol.

Like we’ve said all week…. Y’all only watched JSU’s interviews. That’s all y’all are about to talk about & quote.
you can’t even tell us what mush mouth said & how scripted & scared he was during his interview. He was so fake 🤣. But y’all quick to praise him for being himself (loud, country & controversial). But he was the exact opposite during his interview. Who forced him to act differently?
You need help....this is very chatty patty-ish.

I really don’t take what Shadeur said as a “slam” to the 11 of us (SWAC).

When you take into account of the history of the SWAC, how the 1st 10 HBCUs of our conference have seen and dealt some stand-to-your-feet, last second, heart-stopping, “Oh my God” moments, you feel nothing but pride knowing that we have amazing talent and skill. The First Ten have teams with more championships than some of the so-called “upper” pwi teams; more divisional championships. And now, with 2 new HBCU sister institutions, the SWAC, all 11 of us, are a bigger entity of force to reckon with. Our conference is not the same SWAC, and it will never be the same.

I know Shadeur believes and stands by his statement of “regular SWAC” teams. But with all due respect to our JSU brethren, he’s new to the SWAC, new to HBCU football. He wasn’t raised up knowing about us or our history. He doesn’t know the weight and influence behind the names Casem, Mumford, Robinson; he doesn’t know the significance about that 1992 game between Alcon and Grambling; he doesn’t know about that Bayou Classic in 1999, how Southern with 10 points at the half to Grambling’s 31, came back and didn’t let GSU score another point and won the game. He doesn’t know about how PVAMU, only a few years after an 0-80 streak, ended up being conference champions. He doesn’t know that Alabama State produced an NFL Super Bowl champion (RIP Tavaris Jackson), and was the only SWAC school to have a 1st Round NFL pick. He doesn’t know about the records that the SWAC has set.

Shadeur Sanders didn’t know; if he knew, he’d know that there really is no “regular” SWAC team.

You are not getting anywhere near the level of talent we are from highschool nor the portal lol.
We are not just going out grabbing anyone with a star.. We get the ones that fit our system. A 1* may be a better fit for our needs than that 3 or 4*. We look for chemistry, temperament and willingness to work as part of a group. It is about how to get team wins, not lose as a bunch of overrated players trying to be individual superstars.

When you take into account of the history of the SWAC, how the 1st 10 HBCUs of our conference have seen and dealt some stand-to-your-feet, last second, heart-stopping, “Oh my God” moments, you feel nothing but pride knowing that we have amazing talent and skill. The First Ten have teams with more championships than some of the so-called “upper” pwi teams; more divisional championships. And now, with 2 new HBCU sister institutions, the SWAC, all 11 of us, are a bigger entity of force to reckon with. Our conference is not the same SWAC, and it will never be the same.

I know Shadeur believes and stands by his statement of “regular SWAC” teams. But with all due respect to our JSU brethren, He’s new to the SWAC, new to HBCU football. He wasn’t raised up knowing about us or our history. He doesn’t know the weight and influence behind the names Caden, Mumford, Robinson; he doesn’t know the significance about that 1992 game between Alcon and Grambling; he doesn’t know how about that Bayou Classic in 1999, how Southern with 10 points at the half to Grambling’s 31, came back and didn’t let GSU score another point and won the game. He doesn’t know about how PVAMU, only a few years after an 0-80 streak, ended up being conference champions. He doesn’t know that Alabama State produced an NFL Super Bowl champion (RIP Tavaris Jackson), and was the only SWAC school to have a 1st Round NFL pick. He doesn’t know about the records that the SWAC has set.

Shadeur Sanders didn’t know; if he knew, he’d know that there really is no “regular” SWAC team.

see, you’re not sensitive. The other regular SWAC teams are sensitive lol
You have confidence & pride. Everybody else been crying about Deion since day 1. You know how long ago that was? lol and they’re still bothered.
you’re different from the rest of the “regular” folk on here @96lioness 😅

I know Shadeur believes and stands by his statement of “regular SWAC” teams. But with all due respect to our JSU brethren, He’s new to the SWAC, new to HBCU football. He wasn’t raised up knowing about us or our history. He doesn’t know the weight and influence behind the names Caden, Mumford, Robinson; he doesn’t know the significance about that 1992 game between Alcon and Grambling; he doesn’t know how about that Bayou Classic in 1999, how Southern with 10 points at the half to Grambling’s 31, came back and didn’t let GSU score another point and won the game. He doesn’t know about how PVAMU, only a few years after an 0-80 streak, ended up being conference champions. He doesn’t know that Alabama State produced an NFL Super Bowl champion (RIP Tavaris Jackson), and was the only SWAC school to have a 1st Round NFL pick. He doesn’t know about the records that the SWAC has set.

I hope no one thinks the kid was trying to slam the SWAC. He is a young kid, give him some slack. He was just trying to be positive about his team and team mates.

We are not just going out grabbing anyone with a star.. We get the ones that fit our system. A 1* may be a better fit for our needs than that 3 or 4*. We look for chemistry, temperament and willingness to work as part of a group. It is about how to get team wins, not lose as a bunch of overrated players trying to be individual superstars.

I'm sure every staff in America is getting the guys that fit their system. When you can get those 4/3⭐s that consistently fit your system then that's when you have a leg up on the competition.

I’m just glad JSU got folks talking. Because ain’t nobody talking about the SWAC spring champions. Nobody’s talking about it. And if they talk about it it’s only because they’re talking about Alcorn and their championship.
that’s gotta hurt.
People would rather talk about Deion lacing his shoes than have a talk about our Swac Spring champion. That’s gotta suck man. 🥺

I’m just glad JSU got folks talking. Because ain’t nobody talking about the SWAC spring champions. Nobody’s talking about it. And if they talk about it it’s only because they’re talking about Alcorn and their championship.
that’s gotta hurt.
People would rather talk about Deion lacing his shoes than have a talk about our Swac Spring champion. That’s gotta suck man. 🥺
Really... You should read more.. Go to the two-minute drill, offscript, yardball and hbcugameday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back