Deion Sanders is on a mission to get Jackson State back to its winning ways, level playing field for HBCUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
In addition to Bennett College, Capital One’s The Match: Champions for Change will uniquely contribute toward and highlight diversity, equality and inclusion at several other Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) including Morehouse College, Howard University, Alabama A&M, Hampton University and Winston-Salem State University, primarily helping to fund golf or sports journalism programs. Additionally, the four golfers have selected Jackson State (Mickelson), Tuskegee (Barkley) and Howard (Curry), along with Grambling State, Southern University at New Orleans and Lane College (Manning), to be the recipients of their donations.

funny how we get so “Black” about our schools every few years when there’s racial unrest. but when things are quiet on the racial front we’re begging for white coaches, white lineman and everything else white we can get our hands on. and if you think I’m lying all you have to do is go thru the archives on this very board.

For the Oppressed...........Freedom is to be like the Oppressor!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All let's welcome this exceptional young man to the Swac (3 star olinemen to compliment Joor)

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/bigspencer73/status/1332023188369367042?s=21

Coveted!!!!! Dang very, very good, JSU! Coach Prime and JSU are the PERFECT combination for each other.... SWAG, showmanship, tradition, legacy, large fanbase ala D-1 FCS leader for (H) attendance.... I am seriously digging this from day one.

But don't get it twisted. We @ PV and coach Dooley and company gonna' bust y'all in the mouth @ y'alls crib, if the game occurs, but still.... I'm rooting for JSU's success. lol Y'all ain't the only one loading up. :D

Coveted!!!!! Dang very, very good, JSU! Coach Prime and JSU are the PERFECT combination for each other.... SWAG, showmanship, tradition, legacy, large fanbase ala D-1 FCS leader for (H) attendance.... I am seriously digging this from day one.

But don't get it twisted. We @ PV and coach Dooley and company gonna' bust y'all in the mouth @ y'alls crib, if the game occurs, but still.... I'm rooting for JSU's success. lol Y'all ain't the only one loading up. :D

Lol that's the spirit P. I know the rest of y'all are stocking up too. The spotlight is just on Deion right now but I know everybody is making moves. Most of these guys won't be ready to go till the fall so y'all better have fun now lol. Less than 10 will be able to play in the spring BUT with this fire staff y'all asses still on the clock lol

Lol that's the spirit P. I know the rest of y'all are stocking up too. The spotlight is just on Deion right now but I know everybody is making moves. Most of these guys won't be ready to go till the fall so y'all better have fun now lol. Less than 10 will be able to play in the spring BUT with this fire staff y'all asses still on the clock lol

I’ll smack game week on the smack board, if the game occurs. Until then, I will sit and admire all the change which is occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back