Deion Sanders is on a mission to get Jackson State back to its winning ways, level playing field for HBCUs

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for JSU,

The Tigers from Jackson are getting ready to make some serious noise! Many of you non-JSU fans called me crazy when tried to tell y’all that Prime was coming well before it happened, but the laughs went away once it happened. The JSU posters who know that I know too much about their operation know I know what I am talking about. When Deion officially releases the new coaching staff, folks are going to know that they aren’t playing around! Based on what I have been told by “always in the money” sources, JSU has enough donations to provide a crap load of stipends for supporting personnel. They will look like a SEC staff taking the field when we see all of the JSU polo shirts jogging to the sidelines.

As for wins and losses, they should definitely win some games in the spring, but I for one won’t take much from what this upcoming COVID- Spring showcases. This will be a season of survival for all of us. If anyone beats JSU this year, just know it will not be the same JSU in Fall 2021. That roster is about to be 2 star heavy with a 3 star blend the same way the top 5 FCS programs always look. This will definitely force all of us to rack up and stack up.

You in the JSU biz like I’m in the SU biz. lol

I keep my 2 gloved fingers on SU’s nuttsac and tell them to turn their head right and cough twice. :D

Jags be doing the most in red stick. smh

I have to give SU props for padding scheduling with ketchup bottles when it’s time to put the winning climate back into the FCS River Parish air. People hate on them for it, but they do it, and it works out well for them. It brings attention back to their program, fires up their players, and gets the fan base talking SWAC Title again. It’s a smart marketing tool as well. To be honest, more SWAC programs need to ask them for the formula. I keep begging my homies from UAPB and Mississippi Valley to use this formula after ugly season

If SU ever goes 5-7 or 4-8 in a season, you will see Lane, Kentucky State and Little Brutha’s of Blessings on that next schedule to force a 3-0 start or 4-1 start. Next thing you know, they will be battling my G-amen for a spot at the SWAC Title Table. (We will win as long as we don’t wear red! 😂)

SU then goes back to a normal FCS looking schedule after they accomplish the goal of shaking up the SWAC. It’s smart and it works.

That's them. Those weak schedules have definitely been saving them for years. Definitely interested to see how the new staff will have them looking with two first time coordinators and position coaches.

As for JSU,

The Tigers from Jackson are getting ready to make some serious noise! Many of you non-JSU fans called me crazy when tried to tell y’all that Prime was coming well before it happened, but the laughs went away once it happened. The JSU posters who know that I know too much about their operation know I know what I am talking about. When Deion officially releases the new coaching staff, folks are going to know that they aren’t playing around! Based on what I have been told by “always in the money” sources, JSU has enough donations to provide a crap load of stipends for supporting personnel. They will look like a SEC staff taking the field when we see all of the JSU polo shirts jogging to the sidelines.

As for wins and losses, they should definitely win some games in the spring, but I for one won’t take much from what this upcoming COVID- Spring showcases. This will be a season of survival for all of us. If anyone beats JSU this year, just know it will not be the same JSU in Fall 2021. That roster is about to be 2 star heavy with a 3 star blend the same way the top 5 FCS programs always look. This will definitely force all of us to rack up and stack up.

That December signing class is going to be full of star power. But like you said Fall will be the first true Deion Sanders team as most players won't be eligible till fall although some will be ready to roll in the Spring. With the staff we are bringing on board im confident we will definitely compete with the best. Last year our defensive staff was trash with a first time DC and that showed on the field with us giving up around 40 ppg. That definitely won't happen this year. One thing Hendrick did do his last recruiting class was recruit for needs so we have everything we need to win Now. Offensively we were already competing with this best of em. The new staff definitely isn't getting an empty cupboard. We will lose around 30 guys to graduation/cuts this season.

Our schedule? You chumps "shole" worry about the wrong thing. None of your teams beat your "Daddy" in the last two years but Alcorn and you're worried about our non-conference schedule? Your lowly programs have the same record against us as all of our other weak brothers of the poor. That is for jsu, what are you now 0-7 the last 7 meetings? And you're worried about who we schedule? Just know that we pad our record with you toothless tigers as well.....LOL

Padded right on to being miss congeniality year after year and fans mad because Comegy 2.0 is not getting it done. Y’all want to be like JSU so bad. Laughed & teased Comegy; and now look at ya..... you have a Bald Dark Skinned version of him. LOL 😂
Can’t wait to see who y’all hire When y’all fire Big Worm.

As it stands, JSU is preparing for a maximum of 11,000 fans at its five home games in the spring. Driscoll said the goal is for all of them to be season ticket holders.

Jackson State had roughly 6,000 season ticket holders during the 2019 season – a season in which JSU led the FCS with 33,762 fans per home game according to HBCUGameDay.com.

Driscoll said current season ticket numbers are just under 8,000 for the upcoming season. The university expects that number to keep climbing and potentially cap out at the current capacity restriction of 11,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...ns-deion-sanders-start/ar-BB1bx0qb?li=BBnbfcL

I was aware of this story. However, I think that Prime will be okay. I believe the support system, as well as check and balances, are in place where he can do his job and don't have to worry about the entire institution. I give props to him for attempting to run his own school. Sometimes failure and learning experiences make people stronger as well as wiser.

Great article

Great article, indeed but lets be honest. This is a blatant lie:

having watched him turn Prairie View’s moribund program into a winner.

“When I showed up, we had 30-40 acres, a trailer and a basketball,” Robinson said with a chuckle. “When I left PV, every sport had a brand-new facility. All those facilities, I built.

That process started way before AR was hired as AD @ PVAMU. What he said about the 40 acres and a trailer are true though. But no, he didn't "build all those facilities." Lies. lol

I'm sure Sharp isn't pleased reading that tomfoolery.

Great article, indeed but lets be honest. This is a blatant lie:

That process started way before AR was hired as AD @ PVAMU. What he said about the 40 acres and a trailer are true though. But no, he didn't "build all those facilities." Lies. lol

I'm sure Sharp isn't pleased reading that tomfoolery.

Lol of course he probably didn't start those but I'm sure he had input and or was tasked with seeing them through. More than likely took the blueprint from PV to JSU and is building upon that. Pretty much how life goes though. You take something you've learned from one place, improve upon it, and use it going forward.

Lol of course he probably didn't start those but I'm sure he had input and or was tasked with seeing them through. More than likely took the blueprint from PV to JSU and is building upon that. Pretty much how life goes though. You take something you've learned from one place, improve upon it, and use it going forward.

Nas, that deal was 5+ years in the works before AR was hired. The System required quite a bit planning-wise (voted acceptance) before a bulldozer could come to campus and push some dirt. There was a bunch of "stuff" going on behind the scenes. In the middle of that was the thought of the A&M Sys being competitive w/ the ut system to allow for another A&M Sys FBS member.

Tarleton St moving up from D-II to now D-I FCS is no accident. There was a bunch of "stuff" going on behind the scenes man. Commerce is more than likely going to follow a certain path soonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back