Deion Sanders is on a mission to get Jackson State back to its winning ways, level playing field for HBCUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol that's the spirit P. I know the rest of y'all are stocking up too. The spotlight is just on Deion right now but I know everybody is making moves. Most of these guys won't be ready to go till the fall so y'all better have fun now lol. Less than 10 will be able to play in the spring BUT with this fire staff y'all asses still on the clock lol

Right now I got jsu at 3rd place in the East in the Fall. You all might be able to creep up on AAMU for 2nd place but I don't believe Maynor will sleep on you all. The only reason I don't have jsu at 4th is that it seems like you'll have FAMU's number.

Right now I got jsu at 3rd place in the East in the Fall. You all might be able to creep up on AAMU for 2nd place but I don't believe Maynor will sleep on you all. The only reason I don't have jsu at 4th is that it seems like you'll have FAMU's number.

Rick Comegy and Johnnie Cole did the same - there wasn’t hbcu Gameday or twitter to cover it lol

Thanks JRock. I definitely got y'all 4th in the West behind Al, Gram, and PV. No more padding your record with Va lynch and Ed Waters in the same year every year while only winning 5 to 6 D1 games lol. Yall might be able to sneak that win against PV though since its been a while since they beat you. I expect Worm will not be back after the fall lol. Who's on yall short list?

Last edited:
Thanks JRock. I definitely got y'all 4th in the West behind Al, Gram, and PV. No more padding your record with Va lynch and Ed Waters in the same year every year while only winning 5 to 6 D1 games lol. Yall might be able to sneak that win against PV though since its been a while since they beat you. I expect Worm will not be back after the fall lol. Who's on yall shirt list?
We were really looking forward to showing how we shored up our run defense with that RB they have pretending to be a collegiate QB who can pass.

Along the DL, we got bigger/stronger to compliment all who return, including the soon to be anointed record breaker @ SWAC sacks, if we can keep him from pretending to be a skill position player smh. Lawd... smh

We were really looking forward to showing how we shored up our run defense with that RB they have pretending to be a collegiate QB who can pass.

Along the DL, we got bigger/stronger to compliment all who return, including the soon to be anointed record breaker @ SWAC sacks, if we can keep him from pretending to be a skill position player smh. Lawd... smh

Welp that settles it then. Su will finish 4th in the West. Thanks for the insight Panth. A good strong DL was the only thing keeping yall 2nd in the West.

Thanks JRock. I definitely got y'all 4th in the West behind Al, Gram, and PV. No more padding your record with Va lynch and Ed Waters in the same year every year while only winning 5 to 6 D1 games lol. Yall might be able to sneak that win against PV though since its been a while since they beat you. I expect Worm will not be back after the fall lol. Who's on yall short list?

You forgot to add jsu in there with VA Lynch (Kentucky State, Tuskegee....Oopps never mind) and Ed Waters with the Patsy(s).....LOL

I went to the barber's shop today and there was an empty seat marked 3rd place with P.V.'s name on it........LOL

The great Southern University doesn't do leftovers. Speaking of leftovers, good job on jsu checking all of the FBS garbage cans to give a home to everything that Dwight B. Mann threw away......LOL

Actually we are being sought after here unlike you all lol. People are jumping through all sorts of hoops trying to be apart of something great at Theeilove. Trash is what you call those 2 FBS corners and that 1 SEC xfer WR y'all got but too ashamed to post LMAO.

Actually we are being sought after here unlike you all lol. People are jumping through all sorts of hoops trying to be apart of something great at Theeilove. Trash is what you call those 2 FBS corners and that 1 SEC xfer WR y'all got but too ashamed to post LMAO.

You all are a bunch of empty buckets that make a lot of noise. It's your M.O. but won't bust a grape....LOL Everyone knows what everyone has so it's not necessary to come on a message board and post all of those FBS rejects.....LOL Most people are just being polite and not stating the obvious to the losing program base that so much needs some type of joy....LOL Make no mistake though, S.U. will be beating the tiger tihs out of you all......LOL

You all are a bunch of empty buckets that make a lot of noise. It's your M.O. but won't bust a grape....LOL Everyone knows what everyone has so it's not necessary to come on a message board and post all of those FBS rejects.....LOL Most people are just being polite and not stating the obvious to the losing program base that so much needs some type of joy....LOL Make no mistake though, S.U. will be beating the tiger tihs out of you all......LOL
@JROCK... Don't hold back now. Gone tell us how you really feel!!! LOL

Must you be so cruel?

You mean the same message board people have been posting recruits on for years. Lol. Its typically to feel ashamed when your recruits aren't measuring up. I wouldn't post those scrubs either lmao. It must really SUck for you all that you're not even an afterthought. Hopefully soon there will be something newsworthy coming out of Scottlandville to give y'all some type of joy over there lol.

You all are a bunch of empty buckets that make a lot of noise. It's your M.O. but won't bust a grape....LOL

We're going to create a Shriners Bowl so PV & jsu (3rd place teams) can play in it every year and give something back on behalf of the SWAC Community.....LOL
Hey, why not name it the "Bucket Bowl!" It just has a certain ring to it don't you think? LOL!

You just described SUx ...
Here is the truth of the matter...

no Tennessee State ... barely FAMU on the schedule... no real comp on that schedule just to pad Mediocre records...if I see muddy waters, Virginia whatever, or Oklahoma poor people on that schedule one mo again... I’m gone scream..

And in the end you’ve accomplished what ? The same story book ending... just acting like a manipulative you know what... trying to talk a big game and still can’t win the BIG game... you accomplished as much as JSU in the last 3 years just add a few padded wins and there you go... sit yo arse down j rock...

Last edited:
I have to give SU props for padding scheduling with ketchup bottles when it’s time to put the winning climate back into the FCS River Parish air. People hate on them for it, but they do it, and it works out well for them. It brings attention back to their program, fires up their players, and gets the fan base talking SWAC Title again. It’s a smart marketing tool as well. To be honest, more SWAC programs need to ask them for the formula. I keep begging my homies from UAPB and Mississippi Valley to use this formula after ugly season

If SU ever goes 5-7 or 4-8 in a season, you will see Lane, Kentucky State and Little Brutha’s of Blessings on that next schedule to force a 3-0 start or 4-1 start. Next thing you know, they will be battling my G-amen for a spot at the SWAC Title Table. (We will win as long as we don’t wear red! 😂)

SU then goes back to a normal FCS looking schedule after they accomplish the goal of shaking up the SWAC. It’s smart and it works.

As for JSU,

The Tigers from Jackson are getting ready to make some serious noise! Many of you non-JSU fans called me crazy when tried to tell y’all that Prime was coming well before it happened, but the laughs went away once it happened. The JSU posters who know that I know too much about their operation know I know what I am talking about. When Deion officially releases the new coaching staff, folks are going to know that they aren’t playing around! Based on what I have been told by “always in the money” sources, JSU has enough donations to provide a crap load of stipends for supporting personnel. They will look like a SEC staff taking the field when we see all of the JSU polo shirts jogging to the sidelines.

As for wins and losses, they should definitely win some games in the spring, but I for one won’t take much from what this upcoming COVID- Spring showcases. This will be a season of survival for all of us. If anyone beats JSU this year, just know it will not be the same JSU in Fall 2021. That roster is about to be 2 star heavy with a 3 star blend the same way the top 5 FCS programs always look. This will definitely force all of us to rack up and stack up.

Last edited:
As for JSU,

The Tigers from Jackson are getting ready to make some serious noise! Many of you non-JSU fans called me crazy when tried to tell y’all that Prime was coming well before it happened, but the laughs went away once it’s happened. The JSU posters who know that I know too much about their operation know I know what I am talking about. When Deion officially releases the new coaching staff, folks are going to know that they aren’t playing around! Based on what I have been told by “always in the money” sources, JSU has enough donations to provide a crap load of stipends for supporting personnel. They will look like a SEC staff taking the field when we see all of the JSU polo shirts jogging to the sidelines.

As for wins and losses, they should definitely win some games in the spring, but I for one won’t take much from what this upcoming COVID- Spring showcases. This will be a season of survival for all of us. If anyone beats JSU this year, just know it will not be the same JSU in Fall 2021. That roster is about to be 2 star heavy with a 3 star blend the same way the top 5 FCS programs always look. This will definitely force all of us to rack up and stack up.
We’re gonna have to revoke your privileges from talking to our folks! 😂 Let the naysayers be naysayers... that’s what they do! We’re good in Jackson!👍🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back