Dave Chapelle Show.....he needs to be CANCELLED!!!!

If Daves stand up show is not funny to you, then maybe you are not intelligent enough to understand the jokes.

Get Ready said:
If Daves stand up show is not funny to you, then maybe you are not intelligent enough to understand the jokes.

OR maybe some of his stand-up jokes just aren't funny to some people....:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lets not go there peeps.

His show is still off the chain and comes on tonight.

Get Ready said:

Where is the pissing monkey when you need him... :rolleyes:

The has got to be the funniest episode that I've seen this season since Rick James. It had me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: when Wayne Brady shot that n***a at the club. And they played it out like Training Day with Dave getting "wet". And "I'm Wayne Brady b***h!", He makes Brian Gumble look like Malcom X.

(This is from the Chappelle's Show Newsletter that I got tonight about the show.)

Hey, Dave and Neal here.

Been a busy week. We just taped a pilot last night for a new show (by us) for
Paul Mooney. It's simply titled "Judge Mooney", hopefully it'll get picked up,
and you'll see it in the near future. It's your basic judge show, except the
judge is Paul Mooney. Anyhow, tonight's show might be our favorite since Rick
James. I can't tell you who, but it has a special guest doing some special
things. Tell all your friends. And make sure you watch the whole thing. You
won't be disappointed. It also features a new Tyrone Biggums sketch that's
really funny.

Other than that, we're just wrapping up the season. We're having a party for the
crew tonight, which should be fun. We're looking to see who will make the most
embarrassing office party faux pas (the smart money is on Blaire -- our saucy
young music supervisor). I (Dave) am going on tour tomorrow. Come holler at me
on the road.

Holler, holler, holler, holler, holl, holl, holl, holl...

Dave & Neal.

PS. Don't forget, we still have one last new episode next Wednesday that's also
really funny.

Dave made Wayne Brady popular with the colored folx again....LOL This show was off the chain.

NASTYNUPE said:
Dave made Wayne Brady popular with the colored folx again....LOL This show was off the chain.
Dude, you ain't lying. I saw a side to Wayne Brady I didn't know existed. And the funny thing is, he played the role well! - LOL!!!

SAME OLD G said:
I saw a side to Wayne Brady I didn't know existed.

Fo' real. Cause he really did make Brian Gumble look like Malcom X. Hell, he made Arnold Scharwnegggerawarengenegger look like Nelson Mandela.

IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BEYOTCH? :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Tyrone pulled out the Crack ring..................Jesus.

Ill never watch FEAR FACTOR again.

CSU*NJ said:
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BEYOTCH? :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, you beat me to it.

"Hold up, Mr. Franklin's looking kind of lonely..."

They really should have a Homeless and Addict version of Fear Factor. No one would refuse to do anything because they all ready do most of that stuff already.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When Tyrone said something about that not being the first time he tasted penis....he tastes penis often in his profession.....I just came to tears.

NASTYNUPE said:
When Tyrone said something about that not being the first time he tasted penis....he tastes penis often in his profession.....I just came to tears.

:lol: NIggra I was rolling!!!!!

I wanted to die right there when he said that.

BandFan said:
When Tyrone pulled out the Crack ring..................Jesus.

Ill never watch FEAR FACTOR again.
Now that's what I call a ROCK!!!

What about when Wayne Brady was trying to get Dave to hit that pipe, and Dave kept turning him down. "Nicka this ain't no option. If you don't smoke this, we got a problem."

And that "Is Wayne Brady gone have to choke a beyotch???" almost killed me.

Man that episode was too dayum funny!!! Just when you think he can't make youlaugh any harder he comes with something like last night.......

Man when dave's son walked out with Nick Canan and said "Daddy I told you Nick Cannon was Hilarious" I had tears in my eyes.

And I don't know who came up with that Wayne Brady skit, but I was laughing my arse off. I had tears in my eyes the entire skit. I am glad I had to record it because I am going home and watch that joint again tonight!!

"I'm Wayne Brady Beeyotch"!!

He needs to end the Season off with Charlie Murph True Hollywood stories, A Tron Skit & A Playa Haters skit.

:lol:

"Thank you for this Balla @zz spread of fine cheezes that I have never tasted before" - TRON

Re: Dave Chappelle Show.....he needs to be CANCELLED!!!!

How is it that Chappelle's Show surpassed South Park as Comedy Central's highest rated show?

That's unbelievable.

Micheal Jackson should have not been a singer. He shoould have been a priest, then he would have just been transfered.

Grandmother: That's my Robert, always peeing on people. Don't forget her hair Robert.
Robert: Yes, grandmother.

Let me tell you something you don't know about me, Joe Rogan. I smoke rocks. - Tyrone Biggums

Back