Dave Chapelle Show.....he needs to be CANCELLED!!!!

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Man that show last night was OFF THE CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!

The Clap - "Hello Dave, I havent seen you in awhile"
Dave - "Fukc you Motherfugger!!!!!!"

:lmao: Jesus.

Man they did not have to show that PUppets d*ck on TV!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dave is getting away with MURDER!!!! :lol:

Yeah, his skit with the puppets dick might get the FCC on his arse.....

But that isht was funny as heyl.... :lmao:

Ain't NOTHING that fool won't do!!!!!!! :D:D:D

This Second season is better than the first.

The "N" Family, Rick James (look below), Prince, STD Puppets are the funniest this year.

Last Season: Family Switch, Black Supremist, Playa Haters Ball were too funny!!!!

BandFan said:
This Second season is better than the first.

The "N" Family, Rick James (look below), Prince, STD Puppets are the funniest this year.

Last Season: Family Switch, Black Supremist, Playa Haters Ball were too funny!!!!

Playa Haters return next week. They are suppose to go back in time.
(18th Centruy)

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
Playa Haters return next week. They are suppose to go back in time.
(18th Centruy)

I saw. That First Playa Hatas had my damn Side hurting.

Dave Chapelle *pulls out a picture of the OSBORNEs* - "I heard Kelly got a song called Papa Dont Preach", "B&tch shouldnt have a song called Daughter Cant Sing"

*pulls out a picture of Rosie O'Donnell*
Dave Chapelle - "I'd hate to have a Fight with that man", "Look like she wear underwear with D!CK Holes in 'em"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I laughed when he came down as Bentley with the umbrella.

"I like the way you move" :lmao:

SLT said:
I laughed when he came down as Bentley with the umbrella.

"I like the way you move" :lmao:

I hate to admit it, but I keep forgetting about the show. But when I do eatch, it never disappoints. I am laughing about the theme of the sketches alone.

northern tiger said:
I hate to admit it, but I keep forgetting about the show. But when I do eatch, it never disappoints. I am laughing about the theme of the sketches alone.

His type of comedy is different. It's the kind that make you think.

I thought I was gonna die when he was singing the Good Times song and at the end, struck the pose like the man in the pool hall picture. :lmao: Someone who doesn't watch Good Times would never know what that meant. :lol:

The "F-it" song was classic. I could actually see some craziness like that on Sesame Street.

I missed the show last night.

Dave with be in New Orleans in May at the UNO Lakefront Arena. I may have to catch his show.

cat daddy said:
I missed the show last night.

Dave with be in New Orleans in May at the UNO Lakefront Arena. I may have to catch his show.

You better hurry up. I tried to get tickets for a show on April 21-22 back in December and it is sold out.:shame:

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
You better hurry up. I tried to get tickets for a show on April 21-22 back in December and it is sold out.:shame:

Tickets for the N.O. Show go on sale tomorrow.

BandFan said:

Don't forget the R. Kelly parody "Piss on You"! :headphone

Nothing more would make my life complete,
Than to turn your face into a toilet seat. :lmao:

He imitated P. Diddy well too....He had those fools carrying him on a couch... :lol: and then had tha Band going on all kinds of crazy quests just to get "keys to the studio" :lol:

LadyLuck13 said:
He imitated P. Diddy well too....He had those fools carrying him on a couch... :lol: and then had tha Band going on all kinds of crazy quests just to get "keys to the studio" :lol:

"So Sarah, you just gonna used up your Anytime Minutes while I talk?"

"So Babs, you just gonna chop Onions while I talk?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BandFan said:
"So Sarah, you just gonna used up your Anytime Minutes while I talk?"

"So Babs, you just gonna chop Onions while I talk?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE Name....Dylan. :lmao:

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
ONE Name....Dylan. :lmao:

Dylan says to Wyclef: "What, you come to get a piece of this fire?"

and...
P. Diddy quests:
"Yall gotta go sell left handed golf clubs..."
"Yall gotta go get some goat milk from Etheopia..." :lmao:

I think he is a damn genius! I was just wondering how many teenagers actually learned something watching his show and learned from the puppets what 'the clap' and other STDS really are.

Back