Crit, I want a divorce………..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to re-think that.

Hush up Soror......I am trying to build Cee Dog back up. Yall done tore him done. I am just showing him some brother to brother lift up. Barack would want me to help my fellow brother.:lol: Yall women folk done thrown po Cee Dog down.......I am trying to pick him up and help dust him off.....just like the Prez told America to do.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hush up Soror......I am trying to build Cee Dog back up. Yall done tore him done. I am just showing him some brother to brother lift up. Barack would want me to help my fellow brother.:lol: Yall women folk done thrown po Cee Dog down.......I am trying to pick him up and help dust him off.....just like the Prez told America to do.:D

Awwww, how sweet!

JR, first you should tell the women "Don't keep kicking him like that!!". Second, take him home, let him clean himself up and make sure he's okay. Third, tell him "You got knocked the fugg out!" :)

JR, first you should tell the women "Don't keep kicking him like that!!". Second, take him home, let him clean himself up and make sure he's okay. Third, tell him "You got knocked the fugg out!" :)

Good advice SSNTiger. Good advice to ole JR. :clap:

I would like to add...STFU JR. :wavey:

Good advice SSNTiger. Good advice to ole JR. :clap:

I would like to add...STFU JR. :wavey:

Yall women going straight to hell with gasoline panties on for how yall doing ole Cee. LOL.

Yall aint right I tell ya.:lol:

BTW, :wavey: back at you SS.

Square, you shole is right. But, I was trying to be civilized in my method. LOL

Well.....

Im Neutral in this. I'm down for my neggas all day.....but uhhhhhhhh.....

.......can't fucc up my puddin intake from fuccin with ya'll....

:)

~_________~

Well.....

~_________~

^^That rat dere tells me you gonna get fuccked senseless until you die cause your young azz already GET IT. Y'all old heads need to take note. That shit rat there is how you get a nuccas woman in broad daylight with him standing next to her.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
1st, :emlaugh:mad: y'all going back and forth in this thread! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: Lawd knows dis was the pick-me-up I needed today. lol :lol: 2 funny!

2ndly, y'all womenfolx gonna' hafta raise up offa' my boi CEE! :slap: :argue:

All of us hur know that I ain't got no vested interest in ill-na-na so I'm gonna' talk shat just because. lol

BV is caused by an imbalance in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina and bacterial vaginosis natural cures can work much better than antibiotics to not only eradicate the symptoms but to treat the root causes and therefore prevent recurrences.

I'm studying to become a certified OB-GYN. :D Eat some yogurt and get @ me in 48 hours. :tup:

^^that rat dere tells me you gonna get fuccked senseless until you die cause your young azz already get it. Y'all old heads need to take note. That shit rat there is how you get a nuccas woman in broad daylight with him standing next to her.

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well.....

~_________~

Hmmm...when is the hard brother list coming out again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back