Crit, I want a divorce………..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on and get some of this hea experience gul. :ebrow:

Niggum! Wadn't that you spouting off about DocG showing how educated she was in the V Day thread--man, you could feel the neck rolling...now you soliciting for pussy? :upset:

Cockblockers of America unite! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Niggum! Wadn't that you spouting off about DocG showing how educated she was in the V Day thread--man, you could feel the neck rolling...now you soliciting for pussy? :upset:

Uppity guls need loving too. :ebrow:

Let it go Cee...you lost this one man.

And how you going to let a newbie come in a take your woman?

You let this fool just ~ ______~ with your woman!:lol:

Re: Crit, I want a divorce………..

Let it go Cee...you lost this one man.

And how you going to let a newbie come in a take your woman?

You let this fool just ~ ______~ with your woman!:lol:

:lol:

but it ain't da big homies fault.....

....i'd blame his birth date tho......

:)

~________~

You shole iz right Choc.... How he gon' tryta cozy all up on somebody who in his eyes is too gott dayum educated and uppity. I tell ya.... Niggums aint 'bout a damn thang.....:shame:

And gul wasn't no cock to block ova dis way. DCD momma done already said to stay away from da "old" man and stay worm free...

Last edited:
Crit, I slept on it and I still fell the same way. Once or twice a week will still get it on, but Becky is calling me.

You stay with Becky, because I've moved on.

_____ come a dime a dozen.....

See I'm just a business man bay. We gone let Becky and Smoke pay all the bills, then I be sneaking in the side door (to old to run run out the back) when he leaves for work. It will be just like old times, except he will be paying the bills and I'll be getting it good. :ebrow:

See I'm just a business man bay. We gone let Becky and Smoke pay all the bills, then I be sneaking in the side door (to old to run run out the back) when he leaves for work. It will be just like old times, except he will be paying the bills and I'll be getting it good. :ebrow:

And I'm a business woman who doesn't like my time wasted.
I also don't sleep with two men at a time. If Smoke is putting it down and taking care of home, there's no need for you anymore. Becky can have you all to herself! :wavey:

And I'm a business woman who doesn't like my time wasted.
I also don't sleep with two men at a time. If Smoke is putting it down and taking care of home, there's no need for you anymore. Becky can have you all to herself! :wavey:

Well, can you hook me up with one of your girls? How about Doc from GSU or CT? :ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, can you hook me up with one of your girls? How about Doc from GSU or CT? :ebrow:

Boo, you knows you a lick-em-stick-em-even-if-they-IS-a-trick dude. :retard: Uh uh. Gots to have me some less well-used dick. :nod: We can't even hold hands without some sanitizer coming betwixt us.

Boo, you knows you a lick-em-stick-em-even-if-they-IS-a-trick dude. :retard: Uh uh. Gots to have me some less well-used dick. :nod: We can't even hold hands without some sanitizer coming betwixt us.

:lmao:

somebody just got hooooooooooooe'd!

~__________~

:shame: Unh, unh booboo. It's that worm thang you know. And according to Crit, you really didn't live if to the hype....if you know what I'm saying....

Damn!!

Uh Cee this is getting worser by the the day. WTH is happening man? These women are killing you right now. I never thought I would see that day where the women folk would one up you so much. :(:smh:

Here lies Cee.............:dead:

TSPN fellas we gone have to pour a drink out to our boy who was the hardest of the hard bruhs but done got broke down.:shame:

Damn!!

Uh Cee this is getting worser by the the day. WTH is happening man? These women are killing you right now. I never thought I would see that day where the women folk would one up you so much. :(:smh:

Here lies Cee.............:dead:

TSPN fellas we gone have to pour a drink out to our boy who was the hardest of the hard bruhs but done got broke down.:shame:
Yeah they teaming up on me now JR. Imma haffta be like General Cluster and retreat until I can get my army back strong, but I'll be back. :upset: Pimp down!! Pimp Down!! :pimp: :mad:

Last edited:
Yeah they teaming up on me now JR. Imma haffta be like General Cluster and retreat until I can get my army back strong, but I'll be back. :upset: Pimp down!! Pimp Down!! :pimp: :mad:

We got your back Cee..........Get em!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back