Crit, I want a divorce………..

Status
Not open for further replies.
^5 crit and ct.

:shame: Cee dog. Shid i wish a ni gga would roll up off me and leave me with the kids. :mad: Becky would have to take the gott dayum chirren too, deys a package. I gots oaks, elms, and sequoias to sore too. :swink:

Preach!

Last edited:
I know you wanna leave me,
but I refuse to let you go
If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy,
I don't mind coz' you mean that much to me

Ain't too proud to beg, sweet darlin
Please don't leave me girl, don't you go
Ain't to proud to plead, baby, baby
Please don't leave me, girl, don't you go
:cry:

WTH??? Didn't you start the thread by saying you were leaving her? Is you confusededed baby?

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL @ Cee. David Ruffin send help.

Cee, you are starting to slip man.........last week you let them break you down.......now you are begging like Keith Sweat. Man you used to be so beautiful........you don't watch it, ole Suge gone come back and take you off the hard brothers list. LOL. Come on man you can't let us bruhs down.

I think Imma haffta leave these sistas along and go hang out with Barkley and Jordan bruh.

I think Imma haffta leave these sistas along and go hang out with Barkley and Jordan bruh.

:lol: Well you can come on up to Minnesota.......we got plenty of them for ya. You'll recognize them early.....they all have their Obama buttons on.:D

JR can't do the crossover. I'll leave that to them Barkley type bruhs.:lol:

:lol: Well you can come on up to Minnesota.......we got plenty of them for ya. You'll recognize them early.....they all have their Obama buttons on.:D

JR can't do the crossover. I'll leave that to them Barkley type bruhs.:lol:

I think Cee needs to start working on his fade-away, cause Smoke just came in and ripped him good.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back