Cricket Celebration Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a little less than 1800 tickets left to sellout 2nd level of celebration bowl.
You Got It Thumbs Up GIF by Hello All

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wow!!!! Well how many y’all think scalpers actually bought. I hope it don’t be a empty game because of scalpers

I still would like to know why. But anyway.......
I said the same thing. But those nfl stadiums have so many requirements. Maybe they feel like it would only be about 5-6k in 3rd so they rather cap it at 48,000 with just first and second level. Which isn’t bad because the last 6 sections on meac side slowly selling. So might as well cap it with first and second level. Then anything after Ticketmaster sells out would have to go to those third party sites which would help to fill in the seats that the scalpers bought to make it packed house instead of being scattered out.

Last edited:
Anybody know of a seafood restaurant in Atlanta that’s real good ?!? Or any good restaurants even buffets !

I said the same thing. But those nfl stadiums have so many requirements. Maybe they feel like it would only be about 5-6k in 3rd so they rather cap it at 48,000 with just first and second level. Which isn’t bad because the last 6 sections on meac side slowly selling. So might as well cap it with first and second level. Then anything after Ticketmaster sells out would have to go to those third party sites which would help to fill in the seats that the scalpers bought to make it packed house instead of being scattered out.
Oh. Ok. That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back