Coach Sanders wants the knife removed from his back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that’s a fucking lie! And I don’t have to prove shit to you! I‘ve been civil on this board and haven’t said much to these low IQ statements I read on here. It‘s comedic to me and that’s how I view this board! Pure entertainment...

And you as the person who runs the board Should refrain from the JSU generalizations... I could lambast posters on here daily but choose to take the high road. I rather talk my shit in person and not be that guy who hides behind keyboards taking shots.

I asked a civil question that was never answered. Since you are civil can you answer the question.

Are you a Jsu fan now?
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Are you a Jsu fan now?
Why? What is my fan/pro- stance towards any entity of a concern to you or any other cyber-occupant? Why would you ask such a question? What's your motivation?

I try to stamp out black ignorance as much as humanly possible so fess up. Obviously you and those 3 nca&t aggie boys posting here, instead of their big south message board lmao, are cut from the same cloth. lol :D

Why? What is my fan/pro- stance towards any entity of a concern to you or any other cyber-occupant? Why would you ask such a question? What's your motivation?

I try to stamp out black ignorance as much as humanly possible so fess up. Obviously you and those 3 nca&t aggie boys posting here, instead of their big south message board lmao, are cut from the same cloth. lol :D

You don't like black ignorance but you address 3 grown men as Boys. Interesting

Someone who types like an eight-year-old continues to throw out insults towards total strangers that are alumni of a school that decided to leave the MEAC. A move that doesn't stop us from our mission as an HBCU and an 1890 Land Grant. What part of the game is that?

The last time that I checked, this is a space entitled HBCU Sports, not the Deion Sanders Fan Forum. It's a space for all alumni of HBCUs, not only the SWAC. And insults and name-calling shouldn't occur because one disagrees with an opinion. But if you're going to do that, please don't type like a 5-year-old.

SMH.

Someone who types like an eight-year-old continues to throw out insults towards total strangers that are alumni of a school that decided to leave the MEAC. A move that doesn't stop us from our mission as an HBCU and an 1890 Land Grant. What part of the game is that?

The last time that I checked, this is a space entitled HBCU Sports, not the Deion Sanders Fan Forum. It's a space for all alumni of HBCUs, not only the SWAC. And insults and name-calling shouldn't occur because one disagrees with an opinion. But if you're going to do that, please don't type like a 5-year-old.

SMH.
Oh gawdt... another cyber-history lesson on "aggie don't belong ain't got no home."

The truth is brutal and obviously hurts you, sellout.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back