Coach Sanders wants the knife removed from his back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol the white man huh

How many of these companies Deion going after black owned? Looks like he is asking the white man for money

How many NFL teams have Black owners ?

It's on only one Black GM and guess where he's from .....

So it looks like Deion is begging the white man to draft HBCU players to me. But hey
I know, right! Begging massa to let them children into the most anti-black league in the country. Lol. The irony. 😂

Its so easy to attempt to criticize or shall I say critique those things in which you don’t understand due to a lack of information/clarity. There are things and people working behind the scene trying to disrupt what we are trying to accomplish for various reason in which I can’t understand. This is what Deion is referring, not directing his comments to any SWAC coach or institution.
Here you go... RIF

The levels of anti-blackness and slurs hurled at each other for simply disagreeing with each other is disturbing as hell.

Can we disagree without slurring each other?

Yes we can. However, it's gotten to the point that kind pleasantries are no longer effective in dealing with the shenanigans of our people. For too long, we've stood silent (over-generalizing here), and allowed nonsense to be spewed as logic in an attempt to be perceived as non-divisive and/or judgemental in taking sides on a position.

This hasn't worked for us historically and it definitely isn't working now. As a matter of fact, it's partially the reason for our collective position as a whole, because we are continually at odds and disagreement with one another as a culture (Judah). We are continually following the paths outlined for us by the adversary and refuse to change because we don't want to be different or be ostracized.

That time is up. We calling out all shenanigans because that's the only way our people will fully understand the ramifications of their actions and realize how idiotic our behaviors have been. I love my people, but enough is enough!

Yes we can. However, it's gotten to the point that kind pleasantries are no longer effective in dealing with the shenanigans of our people. For too long, we've stood silent (over-generalizing here), and allowed nonsense to be spewed as logic in an attempt to be perceived as non-divisive and/or judgemental in taking sides on a position.

This hasn't worked for us historically and it definitely isn't working now. As a matter of fact, it's partially the reason for our collective position as a whole, because we are continually at odds and disagreement with one another as a culture (Judah). We are continually following the paths outlined for us by the adversary and refuse to change because we don't want to be different or be ostracized.

That time is up. We calling out all shenanigans because that's the only way our people will fully understand the ramifications of their actions and realize how idiotic our behaviors have been. I love my people, but enough is enough!
What @Journalist is saying is YOU and others should be INTELLIGENT enough to disagree with others WITHOUT the racial labels. WE are no different from any other group. It's OK to disagree without being disagreeable.

What @Journalist is saying is YOU and others should be INTELLIGENT enough to disagree with others WITHOUT the racial labels. WE are no different from any other group. It's OK to disagree without being disagreeable.
Aint no labels, just pure facts. What you and others need to realize and ask yourselves is if you are helping the situations or hindering the situation. Simple as that.

Guess we aren't the only ones that want 'massa' to save us...What does that last line say again?🧐

Attachments

• jsuch.PNG
    jsuch.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 20

As I read this I’m more disappointed in us ... smack and school affiliation aside... I hope everyone in this conference eats... when deoin leaves I hope that it continues... is Deoins history pro HBCU...? Nah , but he still black and had to work for his name to become house hold ... folks really missing the mark since this thread was created....some of y’all been really showing out since prime got on and I see you. Put that hate down it’s not a good look. As I said, let the man work... I’m not going to bring up A&T conference choice. Best of luck aggies and go represent for HBCUs... best of luck in the coming fall to our fellow SWAC brothers... some of us are still fighting financial and infrastructure issues .. I hope upgrades and new buildings are in y’all future... I might smack with ya... but at the end of the day I’ll clap and cheer for you , and bet not no outsider come in here with that disrespect or the whole HBCU family on their heads. Man shut this thing down... and move on. Let prime work. Y’all keep working too. It takes a family not one person.

If you are saying we're no different than other groups as black people I will say we are because we're the only group that has been taught to hate each other because of wealth, status, fame and it is perpetuated daily. We should be INTELLIGENT enough to get over that hump. I could go on and on.

Now if you're talking about the HBCU SPORTS FORUM as a group not being different I digress.

If you are saying we're no different than other groups as black people I will say we are because we're the only group that has been taught to hate each other because of wealth, status, fame and it is perpetuated daily. We should be INTELLIGENT enough to get over that hump. I could go on and on.

Now if you're talking about the HBCU SPORTS FORUM as a group not being different I digress.
No, I'm saying we are no different than any other race of people with disagreements. And just because another brother (or sister) doesn't agree with one's view, doesn't mean that person has to disparage another by using bullshit references like "massa" or "slave" or "Chicken George" simply because that person is too shallow to reply with anything else.

No, I'm saying we are no different than any other race of people with disagreements. And just because another brother (or sister) doesn't agree with one's view, doesn't mean that person has to disparage another by using bullshit references like "massa" or "slave" or "Chicken George" simply because that person is too shallow to reply with anything else.
You're wrong. We are different as the other races.

#message

How does this pertain to the Professor's opinion of Deion's IG post? I'm about sick of the c**n and sellout comments. The last time that I checked, A&T won four out of the last five Celebration Bowls, grew to become the largest HBCU and 1890 land grant, and raised over $181,000,000 during our university capital campaign.

Who the f**k knew a conference change is selling out?

Good grief!

We as a people don't like change.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back