Coach Prime Addresses The College Refund Process

He stated that some coaches even lost players due to not getting a refund on time. I know factually that he isn’t talking about JSU. Maybe Kenn just wishes it was a lie so he can have something else to complain about. I mean, his coach agreed with Prime so I’m trying to see why Kenn wants him to lie so bad lol

View attachment 15551
You ain't got to lie for the sake of supporting a lie.

He stated that some coaches even lost players due to not getting a refund on time. I know factually that he isn’t talking about JSU. Maybe Kenn just wishes it was a lie so he can have something else to complain about. I mean, his coach agreed with Prime so I’m trying to see why Kenn wants him to lie so bad lol

View attachment 15551

Didn’t Hue Dat attempt to hire Art Briles? Not sure about his judgment just yet……LOL

Last edited:

You ain't got to lie for the sake of supporting a lie.

I agree, so I’m not sure why you’re so bent out of shape. This man has a platform to say and do as he pleases just as you do. Just because you don’t agree and believe it’s a lie doesn’t make it any less true than it is for any of our schools. If you think he lied, why not set up an interview to find out? Seems no one else has an issue with doing so 😁

I agree, so I’m not sure why you’re so bent out of shape. This man has a platform to say and do as he pleases just as you do. Just because you don’t agree and believe it’s a lie doesn’t make it any less true than it is for any of our schools. If you think he lied, why not set up an interview to find out? Seems no one else has an issue with doing so 😁
Exactly! You finally figured it out.

Back