Coach Hughes Happy at Mississippi State...No Mention of JSU on His Resume

Again...yes we went 6-5...your point? You said our record was the same as yours..this is correct...my response was simple...historically...we have kicked JSU's ass. You all have not gotten a win against us since we forfeited. #FACTS

You a band geek so I'm being lite on you....you look at winning on how the crowd feels....

Wrong again, I look at the status of the school that’s judging us and what they’ve done recently to poke their chest out. gram haven’t done shit since 2016... again, y’all were 6-5 nobody losing sleep over your opinion of us... it’s going to be real bad for you when grambling got a JSU L on its resume.... y’all lousiana folks think it’s a game and the same ole same ole with JSU... people gone fall this year and I’m gone laugh...

Last edited:
Wrong again, I look at the status of the school that’s judging us and what they’ve done recently to poke their chest out. gram haven’t done shit since 2016... again, y’all were 6-5 nobody losing sleep over your opinion of us... it’s going to be real bad for you when grambling got a JSU L on its resume.... y’all lousiana folks think it’s a game and the same ole same ole with JSU... people gone fall this year and I’m gone laugh... cause

Niggums are you trying to kick knowledge....

Right. He had to be the worst poster on this board since MD shut down his smack school.

He just got smacked to sleep by me so now flounders bringing history into the mix like that helped their sorry asses against pv and su just this past season…. history is cemented, what you've done lately is your credibility... flounders knows better... get me some real smackers... flounders is average at best these days..

He just got smacked to sleep by me so now flounders bringing history into the mix like that helped their sorry asses against pv and su just this past season…. history is cemented, what you've done lately is your credibility... flounders knows better... get me some real smackers... flounders is average at best these days..

Smack to sleep...band boy stop....look we were 6-5 last year....what is your smack about that?

When was the last time to beat Grambling?

I'll wait.

What has JSU accomplished in SWAC Football the last 5 years.

I'll be waiting....

See your mind is feeble and weak when it comes to looking at an overall spectrum of your football program. You try so hard to justify how average GSU is that you can't even focus on what level of program you have. Your gauge is GSU and that sir is the ultimate compliment. You see our 6-5 record and you state, "we were 6-5 also...." Yet, when factual history is presented to you all you can say is...."I smack flounders to sleep."

Brother....I have retired people from the smack board. Now if you choose to be on my radar just say yes or no......DSN can return on your piccolo playing behind. Presently he is on self imposed exile.....

Founder being asked to Return as DSN
1565882676812.png
LuvtheBoom16 making the Biggest Decision in His Life
1565882793310.png

What has JSU accomplished in SWAC Football the last 5 years.

I'll be waiting....

See your mind is feeble and weak when it comes to looking at an overall spectrum of your football program. You try so hard to justify how average GSU is that you can't even focus on what level of program you have. Your gauge is GSU and that sir is the ultimate compliment. You see our 6-5 record and you state, "we were 6-5 also...." Yet, when factual history is presented to you all you can say is...."I smack flounders to sleep."

Brother....I have retired people from the smack board. Now if you choose to be on my radar just say yes or no......DSN can return on your piccolo playing behind. Presently he is on self imposed exile.....

View attachment 7704
View attachment 7705

LMAO Flounders... I Want ALL the SMOKE...

Let me dismantle your "facts"

"You try so hard to justify how average GSU is that you can't even focus on what level of program you have." - Flounders

Um, have you been under a rock .. again, your argument is very weak.. not a single soul on this board is justifying anything jsu has done on the field in the last five years. We went 5-5 last year which was an improvement and you see I'm still not satisfied or happy with moral victories. IT'S YOU AND THE REST WHO SMACK JSU AND WASTE OUR TIME WITH THESE POINTLESS THREADS WHO TRY TO JUSTIFY HOW BAD JSU IS, BUT WHEN THE MIRROR GETS POINTED BACK ON YOUR TEAM WHO WENT 6-5 (ONE WIN BETTER) YOU GO TO HISTORY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T OWN YOUR TEAM IS JUST AS BAD AS THE ONE YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SMACK. YOU BEING VERY PREDICTABLE GO TO HISTORY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T OWN MY PREVIOUS ARGUMENT ... YOU FOOLS BARELY WON AGAINST UAPB ...... IN OVERTIME... STOP FLOUNDERS LOL.. We know jsu football has been its sorriest in 5 years, but even in those 5 years we've still handed Ls to most of the same SWAC that co-sign and ke ke while we down but they records are no better prime example .... FlOUnDErs "the lame" trying to smack jsu but gsu had it's sorriest season since it won the celebration bowl in 2016, how does that work flounders? Your logic is the equivalent of a fat girl calling another fat girl fat... that b&$ch fat as hell... na uh your fatter ! lol smh this getting pathetic flounders....

Last edited:
What has JSU accomplished in SWAC Football the last 5 years. - Also FLouNDers

I'll be waiting....

View attachment 7704
View attachment 7705

What has JSU accomplished in SWAC Football the last 5 years.?

We haven't accomplished anything to jsu standards clearly...congratulations captain obvious, but I'll tell you what we haven't done... we didn't forfeit games because we had an internal shit show and molded equipment.... don't act like SUcks fans... you want to pull history then lets really pull history... All you doing is throwing rocks at jsu house but clearly gsu house is glass in their most recent season ... Your team was one Oklahoma panhandle victory better than jsu lmao congratulations.... what room does your team have to talk this last season without going to history? i'll wait flounders....

Last edited:
LMAO Flounders... I Want ALL the SMOKE...

Let me dismantle your "facts"

"You try so hard to justify how average GSU is that you can't even focus on what level of program you have." - Flounders

Um, have you been under a rock .. again, your argument is very weak.. not a single soul on this board is justifying anything jsu has done on the field in the last five years. We went 5-5 last year which was an improvement and you see I'm still not satisfied or happy with moral victories. IT'S YOU AND THE REST WHO SMACK JSU AND WASTE OUR TIME WITH THESE POINTLESS THREADS WHO TRY TO JUSTIFY HOW BAD JSU IS, BUT WHEN THE MIRROR GETS POINTED BACK ON YOUR TEAM WHO WENT 6-5 (ONE WIN BETTER) YOU GO TO HISTORY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T OWN YOUR TEAM IS JUST AS BAD AS THE ONE YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO SMACK. YOU BEING VERY PREDICTABLE GO TO HISTORY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T OWN MY PREVIOUS ARGUMENT ... YOU FOOLS BARELY WON AGAINST UAPB ...... IN OVERTIME... STOP FLOUNDERS LOL.. We know jsu football has been its sorriest in 5 years, but even in those 5 years we've still handed Ls to most of the same SWAC that co-sign and ke ke while we down but they records are no better prime example .... FlOUnDErs "the lame" trying to smack jsu but gsu had it's sorriest season since it won the celebration bowl in 2016, how does that work flounders? Your logic is the equivalent of a fat girl calling another fat girl fat... that b&$ch fat as hell... na uh your fatter ! lol smh this getting pathetic flounders....

Man ain't nobody got time to be reading bold lettered thesis.....negro JSU didn't kick GSU's ass....LMAO!!!!!

What has JSU accomplished in SWAC Football the last 5 years.?

We haven't accomplished anything to jsu standards clearly...congratulations captain obvious, but I'll tell you what we haven't done... we didn't forfeit games because we had an internal shit show and molded equipment.... don't act like SUcks fans... you want to pull history then lets really pull history... All you doing is throwing rocks at jsu house but clearly gsu house is glass ... Your team was one oklahoma panhandle victory better than jsu lmao congratulations.... what have you done for me lately?

Dude go back and read my post about how I felt about that forfeit. I was one of the few who said GSU was on some bullshit. If you weren't a band head you would know this....now go own back over and teach folks scales and stuff.

This men folk business over here.

Dude go back and read my post about how I felt about that forfeit. I was one of the few who said GSU was on some bullshit. If you weren't a band head you would know this....now go own back over and teach folks scales and stuff.

This men folk business over here.

Thank you for proving that you don't have an argument in hell.... shut this sad thread down and kick some ass in the west... I blame grambling for how SUcks got they lil bird chest poked out like they run the swac..... smh..

Man ain't nobody got time to be reading bold lettered thesis.....negro JSU didn't kick GSU's ass....LMAO!!!!!

I don't expect you to read logic and thee truth.... you clearly can't handle when the mirror is pointed back on your program and grambling looking ugly and sorry trying to call jsu ugly and sorry.... again, how does that work flounders? lmao

1565886818212.png

Coach Fobbs - Well at least we beat oklahoma Panhandle this year

JSU fans- ......

Nobody - ......

FLoUNders - Yeah we beat Oklahoma Panhandle! we run de sWAc , JSU is sorry .... gO BaCk tO tHe bANd board....

Thank you for proving that you don't have an argument in hell.... shut this sad thread down and kick some ass in the west... I blame grambling for how SUcks got they lil bird chest poked out like they run the swac..... smh..

I blame JSU for giving Valley hope. LMAO!!!

You're the historian you should already know the answer to that.... I'm just waiting on you to answer How you gone smack another team when your team wasn't that great last year?

Easy because your football team is smalltime and WE ARE GRAMBLING!!!!

Dude we OWN JSU no matter what our record is....we could lose EVERY game and we still own JSU!!!! We own you in your stadium!!!! Even the year after we boycotted we came the next three years in put you back in to a bitches place!!!!

JSU is our slump ho!!!! Thanks Mikebigg!!!! You know this....this is why you can only go back to one season.....ONE!!!! You can only deal with 12 months because like those lame asses from JSU that came before you every year about this time you Jardashians began running your mouth like 9th grade hormonal girls who just caught their period!!!! So go sit your wooden nickel self down somewhere...better yet go create a thread in the JSU forum about how you claimed to have smacked me and GSU to sleep....that's the only celebration you will see!!!!

Easy because your football team is smalltime and WE ARE GRAMBLING!!!!

Dude we OWN JSU no matter what our record is....we could lose EVERY game and we still own JSU!!!! We own you in your stadium!!!! Even the year after we boycotted we came the next three years in put you back in to a bitches place!!!!

JSU is our slump ho!!!! Thanks Mikebigg!!!! You know this....this is why you can only go back to one season.....ONE!!!! You can only deal with 12 months because like those lame asses from JSU that came before you every year about this time you Jardashians began running your mouth like 9th grade hormonal girls who just caught their period!!!! So go sit your wooden nickel self down somewhere...better yet go create a thread in the JSU forum about how you claimed to have smacked me and GSU to sleep....that's the only celebration you will see!!!!

So after that long thesis , you happy because you can say you guys beat JSU a few times recently ? Lmao are you the best grambling has to smack ? Really? This is sad smack man.... That goes to show you how much folks fear JSU ... got flounders celebrating JSU down years like a lil teenage girl that hit puberty and got a fat ass the boys at school stare at even though the face mediocre at best... lol kick us while we down that’s cool we’ll be right back to kicking gram ass this year and you can really talk about history then bum...

So after that long thesis , you happy because you can say you guys beat JSU a few times recently ? Lmao are you the best grambling has to smack ? Really? This is sad smack man.... That goes to show you how much folks fear JSU ... got flounders celebrating JSU down years like a lil teenage girl that hit puberty and got a fat ass the boys at school stare at even though the face mediocre at best... lol kick us while we down that’s cool we’ll be right back to kicking gram ass this year and you can really talk about history then bum...

Niggums when has JSU had a up year? Shit the way you talking JSU set the standard for the SWAC but has not won but one SWAC Championship. Man JSU is not even in the conversation each year about potentially winning the SWAC. You and your Jardashians put yourselves there for conversations sake....hell we (meaning all other 9 schools) entertain your foolishness because we know by October you and your crew will be a distant memory.....

EVERY year the West damn near comes down to the Bayou Classic as a decision maker.....that means Grambling is the torch bearer....

Miss Jenkins: "I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard it from me but jsu got drugged by S.U. 41-7. Grambling would never take that."
1565907094005.png

Niggums when has JSU had a up year? Shit the way you talking JSU set the standard for the SWAC but has not won but one SWAC Championship. Man JSU is not even in the conversation each year about potentially winning the SWAC. You and your Jardashians put yourselves there for conversations sake....hell we (meaning all other 9 schools) entertain your foolishness because we know by October you and your crew will be a distant memory.....

EVERY year the West damn near comes down to the Bayou Classic as a decision maker.....that means Grambling is the torch bearer....

Flounders we were in contention last year for the east all the way down to the Alcorn game ... what the hell are you talking about ? Lmao Flounders go to sleep man this is truly pathetic... I guess when you lie soo much you start to believe it as true.

Back