Coach Hughes Happy at Mississippi State...No Mention of JSU on His Resume

Flounders we were in contention last year for the east all the way down to the Alcorn game ... what the hell are you talking about ? Lmao Flounders go to sleep man this is truly pathetic... I guess when you lie soo much you start to believe it as true.

LMAO!!!!!

Same shit different year from JSU people....start out talking so much shut then y’all slowly disappear.

So JSU tell us what happened last....we’ll just tell us what happened since the return of the Celebration Bowl.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LMAO!!!!!

Same shit different year from JSU people....start out talking so much shut then y’all slowly disappear.

lol nickel please !! You just mad jsu fan base always gone be loyal.... losing seasons and all.... After that bayou classic last season y'all mitches disappeared quicker than a pregnant girl on muary who found out the nickel ain't the baby daddy.... smh.. we gone see who laughing when Gram cracka's come to jack town....

lol nickel please !! You just mad jsu fan base always gone be loyal.... losing seasons and all.... After that bayou classic last season y'all mitches disappeared quicker than a pregnant girl on muary who found out the nickel ain't the baby daddy.... smh.. we gone see who laughing when Gram cracka's come to jack town....

Loyal!!! Y’all hoes ain’t loyal!!!!

Man y’all been saying that last sentence going on 20 years now.....can y’all please stop being so damn predictable.

Errrrrbody on this page knows that y’all musty asses show up and talk shit for approximately 8 weeks. That’s the month of August and September. After that y’all start making threads about pro football and shit...mainly the Atlanta Falcons....

Stop the madness band head. Stick to company fronts and shit...this football talk and smack is above your participation level!!!

Loyal!!! Y’all hoes ain’t loyal!!!!

Man y’all been saying that last sentence going on 20 years now.....can y’all please stop being so damn predictable.

Errrrrbody on this page knows that y’all musty asses show up and talk shit for approximately 8 weeks. That’s the month of August and September. After that y’all start making threads about pro football and shit...mainly the Atlanta Falcons....

Stop the madness band head. Stick to company fronts and shit...this football talk and smack is above your participation level!!!

20 years? nickel we've beaten gram plenty in them 20 smh lol we show up and out at jsu can gram cracka fans say the same ? nickel we been sorry for 4 years where 20 come from lol ….. you been getting facts wrong all debate … over there sounding like trump …. the lies you'll believe

20 years? nickel we've beaten gram plenty in them 20 smh lol we show up and out at jsu can gram cracka fans say the same ? nickel we been sorry for 4 years where 20 come from lol ….. you been getting facts wrong all debate … over there sounding like trump …. the lies you'll believe

Yall ain't done shit since Comegy left.

Every coach that has coached at GSU that was not interim won a SWAC Championship. Can JSU say that. Hell no JSU can't say that!!!!

Your school is a smalltime football program.

I know that would make the band head run.
Ain’t no run in me flounders you just blowing hot air at this point... boasting about what you did in history and only touching on what you’ve done lately... mark of a loser.... get ready for this season 6-5 ...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ain’t no run in me flounders you just blowing hot air at this point... boasting about what you did in history and only touching on what you’ve done lately... mark of a loser.... get ready for this season 6-5 ...

We both are talking about history...yesterday is history. Look go on to the band forum and teach scales or something.

We both are talking about history...yesterday is history. Look go on to the band forum and teach scales or something.

Lol flounders , what are you talking about at this point bro ? You just rambling on like an old man .... This is the sorriest smack I’ve ever seen from you... you use to be the standard but your not saying nothing no bum has uttered on JSU or to me personally......

Bruh...we don’t men walking around like that. Your school is known for this...

Known for what ? Having a guy that found enjoyment in his art and is open about his sexuality... thats between him and god so the hell what.. every school in the swac has had a gay member at one point or another so what is your pt ? Lmao flounders this is sad man just stop and go fix me a sandwich in the kitchen where you belong

Back