Coach Hughes Happy at Mississippi State...No Mention of JSU on His Resume

The Founder

—————————-

Reporter: So Coach how does it feel to be back in the Bulldog Nation

Hughes: it’s great I had a nice break from football.

Reporter: break???? Weren’t you coaching at Jackson State.

Hughes: no I was assigned there on medical leave to help with their Flag football program designed to teach the mentally challenged the skills sets of team work and motivation.

Reporter: Coach wait what?

Hughes: you heard me. So what had happened was I needed a medical leave because I had some prostate problems so I went up to Jackson State for treatment and the doctors told me that JSU had a flag football team that had a number of mentally challenged kids who used football as therapy. I found it relaxing until they turned on me.

Reporter: this is a similar story that former coach with a speech impediment said.

Coach Jackson: wait hole on ghat dammit....fust I said that I’m not goin go to go to Texas but when we not goin go we not goin go on vacation.

Reporter: what in the hell?

Hughes: you see why I left. I got some coaching to do.

Then did y’all see those grandma

Which means they are just as bad as your team!

Flounders you're funny man... i'll tell you another joke.... grambling was only one win better than jsu last year.... and we beat PV last year... grambling on the other hand...... Ya'll went from Celebration bowl champions in 2016 to barely beating uapb in overtime last season now that's bad ...... word of advice, reclaim your throne in the west before you cast stones at JSU. Southern poking they chest out like y'all a joke this year and you busy clowning us.... PV threw a whole premeditated parade after kicking y'all ass.....come on founders you better than that playa... yo smack been lacking lately i might have to take back my "greatest smacker" title from you....

Last edited:
Flounders you're funny man... i'll tell you another joke.... grambling was only one win better than jsu last year.... and we beat PV last year... grambling on the other hand...... Ya'll went from Celebration bowl champions in 2016 to barely beating uapb in overtime last season now that's bad ...... word of advice, reclaim your throne in the west before you cast stones at JSU. Southern poking they chest out like y'all a joke this year and you busy clowning us.... PV threw a whole premeditated parade after kicking y'all ass.....come on founders you better than that playa... yo smack been lacking lately i might have to take back my "greatest smacker" title from you....

I don't smack with people from JSU unless it is Beans, JayRob, or TigerPride.....you are not worthy of my smack.

Thats fine with me 6-5 , you can't handle thee truth thats all you really saying. If you scared you scared.

SWAC Championships 8 to JSU's 1.....you may need to go back to band forum....you are more equipped for that. You do not have the weight to handle this. I am going lite on you right now.

While you are worrying about football please help us all to understand the nature of flaming men in front of your band.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3baQGb2zIY

SWAC Championships 8 to JSU's 1.....you may need to go back to band forum....you are more equipped for that. You do not have the weight to handle this. I am going lite on you right now.

While you are worrying about football please help us all to understand the nature of flaming men in front of your band.

Founders I'm disappointed man .... you can't dodge that sub par year last year so you bring up history that is biased to grambling and tell me to go back to the band page like I wasn't an athlete lol... and proceed to make band jokes cause you have no answer for that travesty that represented Grambling last season.. thread really backfiring on you 6-5..

Last edited:

Since you like history, who did JSU beat in 2007 to get that one title since the new SWAC format? I'll give you a hint, they're the owners of the following facilities....

1565705549759.png

Founders I'm disappointed man .... you can't dodge that sub par year last year so you bring up history that is biased to grambling and tell me to go back to the band page like I wasn't an athlete lol... and proceed to make band jokes cause you have no answer for that travesty that represented Grambling last season.. thread really backfiring on you 6-5..

Biased to Grambling!!!!

Now I know damn well somebody from JSU is not using the term biased....

Since YOU like history we been kicking yall ass senseless since Muscle Milk drama....hell have yall beat us in Fobbs era?

Now Founders why would I be worried about a coach that’s one more 6-5 season away from being on the hot seat ? 2016 celebration championship getting older and older .... this a what have you done for me lately league.... Or are you and the grambling folks hanging on to that achievement because y’all know ain’t no celebration trophy coming no time soon for grambling.?

Last edited:

Fobbs was coaching in 2007 ? Come on founders who grambling get they ass whooped too in 07, it’s alright to say it.

We kicked JSU's ass the following year after the muscle milk drama....3 years in a row in Jackson.

Allow me to give you a history lesson:

Doug was fired after the second game.....we then hired "The Mayor"

You can't even count right.

What the hell you talking about in 07 Willis?

See this is why I don't smack with low level clientele.

The band board is calling you bruh. Go talk about moons,, stars, diamonds, white shoes, batons, band jackets, etc....leave the smack to men who care.

Actually they had 5 D1 wins just like we did. No one is counting OK Panhandle

We kicked JSU's ass the following year after the muscle milk drama....3 years in a row in Jackson.

Allow me to give you a history lesson:

Doug was fired after the second game.....we then hired "The Mayor"

You can't even count right.

What the hell you talking about in 07 Willis?

See this is why I don't smack with low level clientele.

The band board is calling you bruh. Go talk about moons,, stars, diamonds, white shoes, batons, band jackets, etc....leave the smack to men who care.

Yawns you still dodging I see 6-5 ... it’s okay y’all were damn near on the same playing field record wise with JSU but you want to fix your mouth like y’all beat pv and southern last year... history time over we talking recently and grambling ain’t been Grambling since 2016 lol go to the kitchen founders

Yawns you still dodging I see 6-5 ... it’s okay y’all were damn near on the same playing field record wise with JSU but you want to fix your mouth like y’all beat pv and southern last year... history time over we talking recently and grambling ain’t been Grambling since 2016 lol go to the kitchen founders

what is there to dodge we went 6-5....I'm confused....you smacking but haven't beat us some of the current players were in Elementary school. SMH

what is there to dodge we went 6-5....I'm confused....you smacking but haven't beat us some of the current players were in Elementary school. SMH

Flounders smh... I know you’re old so let me slow this down for you... your original argument was how bad we are , correct? YEs YoU hAve BEat JSU I cANt DIspute that... but so haS aLot of folks In the SWac... If your PrOGram is as great as you say and HiSTory shows it... then you shouldn’t be going from winning a celebration title to bragging about being one game BEtter than JSU... oh how the mighty have fallen , but no worries when JSU puts a humbled foot in grambling ass you’ll use past tense words and bring up your more dominant times in history... that’s a mark of a loser in denial. You acting like them delusional SUcks folks then again that is y’all lil ... I mean big brother... 😂

Flounders aka 6-5 go take your blood pressure pills and come with recent facts. Denial is a losers mentality... go win the west and shut up. JSU will Be attempting to do the same this year in the east. Maybe if you’re nice to us we might put a foot in y’all big brothers ass too since they feel they already won the swac this year without even playing yet.

Flounders aka 6-5 go take your blood pressure pills and come with recent facts. Denial is a losers mentality... go win the west and shut up. JSU will Be attempting to do the same this year in the east. Maybe if you’re nice to us we might put a foot in y’all big brothers ass too since they feel they already won the swac this year without even playing yet.

Again...yes we went 6-5...your point? You said our record was the same as yours..this is correct...my response was simple...historically...we have kicked JSU's ass. You all have not gotten a win against us since we forfeited. #FACTS

You a band geek so I'm being lite on you....you look at winning on how the crowd feels....

Back