Clarion Ledger SWAC football rankings: Has Jackson State passed Alabama A&M?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No. If our offense is clicking. Our defense has to stop the opponent for 4 series. If your offense can't keep up, we win! Again, BEST defense in the SWAC!
Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Serious question for AAMU. Y’all really think you guys defense isn’t a major concern?
People look at the score and dont undestand the game. 2 touchdowns given up where directly related to special teams.... A kickoff return and a muffed return....another as a fumble. Thats 3 tds I cant put on the defense.... also we were playing with at least 5 players out on the defensive side of the ball... they are cleared to play now.... BTW DEFENSE won the game.

Of course they are beatable. They are very possibly the lowest ranked FBS team in the country and certainly in the bottom ten. JSU chose to schedule this lowly-ranked FBS team as its only FBS opponent, while other top SWAC programs scheduled more rigorous competition. In addition to ULM, JSU has scheduled Tennessee State and division 2 Delta State. By comparison, GSU plays Tn State, fbs So. Miss., & fbs Houston; SU plays fbs Troy, McNeese, & SIAC Champs Miles; Alcorn plays NCCU, Northwestern State, & fbs USA; BCU plays fbs UTEP, fbs Cent. Florida, & SCSU; Bama State plays fbs Auburn, SIAC champs Miles, & Tuskegee; MVSU plays Murray State, NCCU, & SFA; just to name a few. The schedules of these JSU opponents are stronger than JSU's own powder-puff schedule.
LMAO

People look at the score and dont undestand the game. 2 touchdowns given up where directly related to special teams.... A kickoff return and a muffed return....another as a fumble. Thats 3 tds I cant put on the defense.... also we were playing with at least 5 players out on the defensive side of the ball... they are cleared to play now.... BTW DEFENSE won the game.
  1. Your first touchdown should have been called back because your WR ran out of bounds and then ran back in to catch the ball!
  2. On SC State touchdown before the half, your CB intentionally injured the WR by sliding into his ankle after the TD. This hampered the guy and he was limited over the course of the game. Couldn't even enter the game on the last drive of the game.
  3. Your defense was getting gashed up the middle with a mediocre QB from SCSU.
Good luck to you!

BNB,

This strategy has worked for Coach Maynor the past 3 years against Thee Mighty JSU. Will it work on Oct. 9, 2021? It is yet to be seen....
LOL!!!! The last three years of Hendrick and his talented less players has worked the past 3 years. THIS YEAR, it will be Bama ass kicked throughout the State of Bama. We gonna kick yall ass so bad THIS year that Saban will be yelling:
Animated GIF

1. Your first touchdown should have been called back because your WR ran out of bounds and then ran back in to catch the ball!
  2. On SC State touchdown before the half, your CB intentionally injured the WR by sliding into his ankle after the TD. This hampered the guy and he was limited over the course of the game. Couldn't even enter the game on the last drive of the game.
  3. Your defense was getting gashed up the middle with a mediocre QB from SCSU.
Good luck to you!
4. We won the game!

LOL!!!! The last three years of Hendrick and his talented less players has worked the past 3 years. THIS YEAR, it will be Bama ass kicked throughout the State of Bama. We gonna kick yall ass so bad THIS year that Saban will be yelling:
Animated GIF
LOL! We have nothing to do with who you hire. That is an internal issue.

I strongly disagree. I think your 1st team will be resting by the second quarter. That sounds better?
That's true. I didn't really wanna sound cocky. I think they will too with our lead so far ahead, you all will just lay down and quit.

The MEAC is a very physical conference. They hit hard on both sides of the ball. We had a very quick turnaround with having to deal with one of their hardest hitting teams twice in a calendar year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I strongly disagree. I think your 1st team will be resting by the second quarter. That sounds better?
Must you hit them this hard? Seems like you may have broken a bone or two. They must think our offense is like TNSU. There is a lot for them to learn.

The MEAC is a very physical conference. They hit hard on both sides of the ball. We had a very quick turnaround with having to deal with one of their hardest hitting teams twice in a calendar year.
Bcu in the Swac now. Plus y'all had 2 weeks to prepare so that's not a short turn around. A short turn around is bcu playing last weekend and then having to play y'all Thurs

Animated GIF
Revisionist history. At the time, the JSU posters bragged about the transfers and talented players (just like now) and how good a coach Hendrick was. Don't change the narrative on us now because the results now will be the same as then.

Revisionist history. At the time, the JSU posters bragged about the transfers and talented players (just like now) and how good a coach Hendrick was. Don't change the narrative on us now because the results now will be the same as then.
LOL...speaking of changing the narrative I remember when some jsu posters used to brag about Quincy Casey

Inaccurate. Hendrick rarely took transfers. Nobody said he was good headcoach. Everybody said he was a good DC

Back