Clarion Ledger SWAC football rankings: Has Jackson State passed Alabama A&M?

That's not calling him a great coach. It was good coach, which was clearly the point oh the posts. Just stop with the lie.
Hendrick is a good head coach.. great coach.. whatever adjective you want to use ..is A Lie. It isn't listed in your quotes and you won't find it on this platform.

Hendrick is a good head coach.. great coach.. whatever adjective you want to use ..is A Lie. It isn't listed in your quotes and you won't find it on this platform.
Stop with the exaggeration. Your are bringing Trumpism to the board. Res ipsa loquitur.

People look at the score and dont undestand the game. 2 touchdowns given up where directly related to special teams.... A kickoff return and a muffed return....another as a fumble. Thats 3 tds I cant put on the defense.... also we were playing with at least 5 players out on the defensive side of the ball... they are cleared to play now.... BTW DEFENSE won the game.
This has been a problem at A&M for a minute. It’s kept y’all out of previous championships before. I was just wondering with the addition of FAMU and BCU plus us improving, how do you think that will affect y’all.

No. If our offense is clicking. Our defense has to stop the opponent for 4 series. If your offense can't keep up, we win! Again, BEST defense in the SWAC!
Sometimes a good offense is enough but what happens when you play someone that can score like you and they have a average to good defense? Now granted a lot of these coaches won’t scheme the correct way vs AAMU. If i was a betting man I couldn’t be confident in y’all. I picked BCU to beat y’all but i personally don’t know if they will scheme correctly on defense. If they do then it might be a long day. If not y’all will definitely win.

Sometimes a good offense is enough but what happens when you play someone that can score like you and they have a average to good defense? Now granted a lot of these coaches won’t scheme the correct way vs AAMU. If i was a betting man I couldn’t be confident in y’all. I picked BCU to beat y’all but i personally don’t know if they will scheme correctly on defense. If they do then it might be a long day. If not y’all will definitely win.

You make great points. Hopefully, the Number 1 Defense in the SWAC will be up for the challenge.

Hendrick would have been a good HC. He had AAMU beat if the refs didnt cheat.

He only had one bad game and that was vs Alcorn. He had some ppl to weed out and he was not going to skirt the rules or his morals to win. I think he was headed in the right direction.

Hendrick would have been a good HC. He had AAMU beat if the refs didnt cheat.

He only had one bad game and that was vs Alcorn. He had some ppl to weed out and he was not going to skirt the rules or his morals to win. I think he was headed in the right direction.

The lies you tell 😆

I like Casey, but a lot of people are really high on a QB that has had one good game in his career. He started other games and wet the bed bad. A&M spring game was the 1st one he ever started and finished. Other games he had been pulled or hurt.
Okay someone finally said it...

He only sees it when others do it and not when he chimes in here and there
He’s right, stay on topic. You lose readership by continuing with the same arguments. The topic was rankings, I think they are good for this early in the year. The first 3 weeks in October will tell it all.

I just want AAMU to know once we put the beating on Delta State… and y’all take care of Tuskegee, it’s time for the swac game of the year… it’s time for legendary smack… it’s time for the biggest revenge on y’all homecoming … after Saturday. I can say this, you’re on the clock…

Back