Clarion Ledger SWAC football rankings: Has Jackson State passed Alabama A&M?

LOL...speaking of changing the narrative I remember when some jsu posters used to brag about Quincy Casey
They don't really understand how Casey will progress and take on the character of the A&M offense. He will be a vastly different qb than they saw on Lynch Street.

Inaccurate. Hendrick rarely took transfers. Nobody said he was good headcoach. Everybody said he was a good DC
That is not inaccurate. JSU posters constantly talked about his ability as a coach that would right the ship in Jackson. They said it so often and forcefully that they had me believing we would see better teams down there.

That is not inaccurate. JSU posters constantly talked about his ability as a coach that would right the ship in Jackson. They said it so often and forcefully that they had me believing we would see better teams down there.
Yall just lie lol
None of us said he's a great head coach. Great DC only

they be forgetting what they post alot lol

Lord we don’t play for another few weeks so we’ll table this discussion until then cause it’s time to push all the chips to the middle of the table for both programs. As I’ve been saying … AAMU has a conference opponent in Daytona waiting on them, and I believe BCU would love nothing more but to hand the SWAC champs an L…. With a win of their own…. Don’t get beat looking to far ahead to us. BCU ain’t messing around.

Lord we don’t play for another few weeks so we’ll table this discussion until then cause it’s time to push all the chips to the middle of the table for both programs. As I’ve been saying … AAMU has a conference opponent in Daytona waiting on them, and I believe BCU would love nothing more but to hand the SWAC champs an L…. With a win of their own…. Don’t get beat looking to far ahead to us. BCU ain’t messing around.
who said we were looking ahead to y'all ? ...the Clarion Ledger asked this question with our name in it and you keep mentioning the BCU game.If anything everyone is ready for BCU tmrw and Skegee in Mobile next week.

Last edited:

Yall just lie lol
None of us said he's a great head coach. Great DC only
No one is going to go back through all those posts so long ago to show you anything. Every body who was posting on here during those years know of those Hendrick postings. You need to go easy on the lie label.

who said we were looking ahead to y'all ? ...the Clarion Ledger asked this question with our name in it and you keep mentioning the BCU game.If anything everyone is ready for BCU tmrw and Skegee in Mobile next week.
BCU is your next opponent. We worried about doing the unthinkable this upcoming Saturday.

A lie is a lie and that's a fact. We will always say we are going to kick your arse no matter who the coach i

A sample:

Hendrick about to shock the hell out of yall.. (I think).. LOL

Why wouldn't he hes definitely a better coach than Hughes is and has a much better staff offensively. Scheduling wise though he doesn't have any cream puffs like most teams.
We definitely have the coaching in place on that side of the ball finally between our OC, QB coach, and definitely the new Oline coach. Defensively we return everything except 3 starters (2 LBs and one linemen) but have already found their replacements with mid year guys. Deion Pope may also make his return this fall. This is expected to be Hendrick's best defensive unit to date.
Dear great Oracle we both know how your predictions are always wrong lol. We are definitely bringing in some ballers this year with the coaching to match on the offensive side finally.

It doesn't take long to see improvements with coaching. Yall saw that last year. We saw it when we changed the staff/system/personnel mid season. We are a QB away and will have 7 to choose from.
We are kicking yalls arse in 2019. That is all
Dude, Ashley thinks you all are just as smalltime as everyone else... LOL Do you know that he tried to fire Hughes after losing to smalltime AAMU? Nobody wants to lose to a school like AAMU. Hendrick gonna beat the brakes off yall. By the time we roll into Normal, your season will be over anyway...
Cohesive/Untested group how? Lol Both of our teams made the same hires basically. You hired a new DC we hired a new OC. You all hired a new RB coach and we hired a new QB coach. I think I also saw somewhere where you promoted your TE coach to oline coach and we hired a new oline coach who was coach of the year in his conference. We hired a new strength coach and yall are on the market for one. The rest of the coaches were already on staff except DD. We only brought new guys in on offense (OC, QB coach, and oline). Every team in the conference brought in new weapons ( one 4 star, five 3 stars, two 2 stars for a total of 27 guys). But continue thinking AAMU is on some different level lmao
Tigerpride said:.

LOL But I will be 100% honest. I have not trusted a JSU staff since Comegy left. I was excited when we hired Hendrick. He has made many improvements where I already thought we could go from a 5-5 team to at least a 7-5 team. With Jalon, im hoping we can reach the 9 win mark

Tigerpride said:
it aint just that... we gonna have one big weakness become our STRENGTH. Hendrick has put some good people around him and when you see what im talkin about, you might be amazed

NastyD said:
Not worried about any of yall on that schedule lmao. Yall the one that need to worried about PV lol. We good over here.

JSUTiger10 said:

Then we move on to his successor John Hendricks. Coach Hendricks basically FELL into the head coaching position. I even think it caught him by surprise. When he took over for the rest of the 2018 season things took a drastic turn for us and we ended up winning the rest of the games ending with a loss to Alcorn. We really thought we had turned a corner and things were about to take shape except one thing had changed....
houston police said:
Coach Hendrick did a better job actually getting guys that could be coached up compared to hughes

Thanks for proving my point. None of those samples said Hendrick is a great coach. A lie is a lie
No, you just told the lie. No one said he was called a great coach. i said there was talk about his coaching ability and how he was gong to win in the SWAC. Besides, no one said he was just a good dc.

Back