Chris Brown storms out of "Good Morning America" interview with Robin Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disrespect, Warndalyn.

When he tried to change the subject (several times), she should have left it alone and talked about his album which is what he was there for.

But, like a typical disrespectful Black woman, she had to be rude and push the issue.

I keep telling y'all that disrespect is unacceptable and shouldn't be tolerated by any man. Chris Brown just needs a more mature way of making that point. :)

well, if he felt so disrespected he should have simply stated I'm not addressing anymore questions related to Rihanna...if that's all you want to know about, I'm done. There's a way to do everything...what he did was unacceptable and he can't blame her for it...period. He chose to react the way he did and now he has to suffer the consequences b/c of it....maybe next time he'll just decline the invitation to come back.

well, if he felt so disrespected he should have simply stated I'm not addressing anymore questions related to Rihanna...if that's all you want to know about, I'm done. There's a way to do everything...what he did was unacceptable and he can't blame her for it...period. He chose to react the way he did and now he has to suffer the consequences b/c of it....maybe next time he'll just decline the invitation to come back.
Interjecting since I ain't agreeing with SUJagFan's instigating arse...

He did tell her he was done talking about it but she asked again.

You're right. As I said, Chris Brown needs a better way to handle the situation.

However, on another day, a more tactful person is going to let Robin Roberts know that pushing the issue against my will is unacceptable also.

:)

Interjecting since I ain't agreeing with SUJagFan's instigating arse...

He did tell her he was done talking about it but she asked again.

But how is all this justifying what he did? So, folks have a right to go around throwing/breaking shit b/c someone done pissed you off? The point I'm making is why is everyone placing the blame on Robin? It wasn't personal...she's the media and that's what they do...WTF did Chris expect? Ain't like it's his first interview on this topic...geesh.

so if this was a white woman or white man interview chris would yall be so mad?? why wasnt yall this mad when they interview kanye and they kept bringing up that taylor swift video? matt lauer did the same exact thing robin did but i didnt see yall respond like this. matter of fact let me go find that thread.

Should the interview gone like this?

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YqpIrhqaRw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YqpIrhqaRw?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

so if this was a white woman or white man interview chris would yall be so mad?? why wasnt yall this mad when they interview kanye and they kept bringing up that taylor swift video? matt lauer did the same exact thing robin did but i didnt see yall respond like this. matter of fact let me go find that thread.

Actually, the race of the woman doesn't matter to me. The principles would be the same. As jag4life said, I'm just instigating. :lol:

This lil kidd obvisously has issues that has caused him to react in this manner. He needs more help than he realizes.... He is too good of a Performer and Actor to allow this to continue......

Mental Health is Real!!!!!

Don't try to take me down with you bruh :lol:. I already got warned twice about the Smackboard, check my signature.

Warn, I ain't got anything to do with it. :lol:

white_flag.jpg

Sorry man................. Thats why I said let me stop cause she will go on and on, (with biased, non-factual PC statements like "I probably fight women myself"), like she the high IQ grand poo-bah of chatboards then I will get banned. :lol:

Diary of a mad black woman send help................... :lol:

Last edited:
I think producers were pushing Robin to keep asking the questions. When he tried to move on to the album, she didn't seem as smooth as she usually is. They actually invited him BACK on the show.

I do think this was partially a publicity stunt. I was listening to a "pop" station this morning and they were saying they were receiving even MORE requests for his song Yeah3X this morning.

Of course. When I checked this morning his album was #1 on itunes and his physical album is on target to sell 150,000-200,000 copies this week. I guess if he decides to go back to the show they will say he's "winning"

But how is all this justifying what he did? So, folks have a right to go around throwing/breaking shit b/c someone done pissed you off? The point I'm making is why is everyone placing the blame on Robin? It wasn't personal...she's the media and that's what they do...WTF did Chris expect? Ain't like it's his first interview on this topic...geesh.

Doesn't justify it. It just answers people who say he should have just told them he didn't want to talk about it. He did that. I still think it was for publicity. He sat there and handled the questions, waited through the commercials, performed, walked (not stormed) off stage, THEN he decides to act out??? Nah bruh... you did it to get folks talking about you more on your cd release date.

Pops she was big before that accident. Her biggest hit was Umbrella and that was a year before that. again what does Rihanna have to do with Chris acting a fool in a dressing room?

Boom,
Man I didn't say it had anything to do with that. I said that CBreezy was wrong a long time ago.

You NEVER have anything positive to add to any thread, dear so anything you say to me is a moot point....in the words of Crit, chile, bye! The main one up in here talking about it's somebody's else's fault besides Chris....get on somewhere.

:lol:

Pops you supposed to be on my side man. Me, you, Smoke, 8 to 5 are the darkskin coalition and we supposed to bring these pretty boy mulattoes down.

If you remember, SHE attacked CB 3 times that night before he tore her head off. That means he walked away 3 times and still got the short end of the stick while she got the victim card thrownm in her lap to this day.............FACT.

Did he file a police report? And don't say the police would not have believe him because he would have been the one filing charges. If he had evidence to prove he was attacked, and he wanted to press charges, they would have picked up Rihanna.

Pops you supposed to be on my side man. Me, you, Smoke, 8 to 5 are the darkskin coalition and we supposed to bring these pretty boy mulattoes down.

I am with you boom. Sometimes, I just like to play both sides but rest assure what CBreezy did was some crybaby dumb isht. Now, he got to pay for a window and he better hope no one got cut.

Did he file a police report? And don't say the police would not have believe him because he would have been the one filing charges. If he had evidence to prove he was attacked, and he wanted to press charges, they would have picked up Rihanna.

They knew that. That was reported within days of the incident.
And people were still saying it didn't matter that she hit him. People were saying it in LA and here. :lol:

The only thing people was interested in was the end result. And you know how things work in the celeb world. CB was told to keep his mouth shut in the name of Public Relations. He not the first man dummy to catch a case because of the PC world celebs live by.

BTW:
WHERE YOU BEEN LS? :goof:

Last edited:
They knew that. That was reported within days of the incident.
And people were still saying it didn't matter that she hit him. People were saying it in LA and here. :lol:

The only thing people was interested in was the end result. And you know how things work in the celeb world. CB was told to keep his mouth shut in the name of Public Relations. He not the first dummy to catch a case because of the PC world celebs live by.

I'm sure they knew, but I asking because I never read where he filed a police report if she attacked him the day before this incident? If not, then he should have. Now he see what being PC got him and the relationship should have been over THAT night! But I guess they were in love....:xeye:

Because another successful black woman was interviewing him, that's why. I guess she ain't suppose to do her job like anyone else in the media.

im still waiting on an answer from Dahill when he said that black people wanna see other people fai frm this situationl?? where he get that at??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back