Ceiling and Floor For All SWAC Teams

after Spady lost classic his job was over ...you bragging about one W over a sorry coach that beat JSU three times and made y'all fire OMJ...lol

Bragging.. absolutely not. Just letting you know you don't stand a chance against JSU this year lol. And just reminding you that ya'll suck.

Bragging.. absolutely not. Just letting you know you don't stand a chance against JSU this year lol. And just reminding you that ya'll suck.

LOL ok keep that same energy after we drop off this fresh L in the ghetto country AGAIN

Last edited:
That aint even counting the late signees we snatching from the big MEAC power houses LOL

*taking notes*

:D They may not be listening, AAMU, but ol' Bewild is. Y'all can freely keep me abreast of what's going on in that neck of the woods. :D

If he forgot about that game in 2003 its on YouTube.

Man that game was over mid-way in the 2nd quarter or some sh1t
2ecm44g.jpg

A JSU person that is actually reasonable when it comes to Valley on this board? I'm shocked lol

If you tell people on here that Valley could possibly flip 3-4 games on here that went the other way last year, most get dismissive. QB musical chairs have probably cost us at least 6 games in the past 2 years. No threat of a running game whatsoever makes it easier to focus on the passing game. That's why the OL coach was the most important hire made by Dancy this offseason. If there is any type of noticeable improvement on the OL, there's no reason why 5-6 wins isn't a realistic goal. Alcorn is our toughest SWAC game and even they have made a lot of changes (although they one of the best returning QBs in the SWAC)

I got Valley at 0-11. Po Vince.

If Comegy couldn't do it, I am have faith in Vince yet.

And if JSU has an offense and AAMU has a defense?

If AAMU has a defense, it will mean nothing. JSU already has a defense so that cancels it out. AAMU has never and will never have a better offense than JSU. For the last 4 years, JSU has put our offense in the hands of a first time OC, TWICE. Now we have an OC who knows what he is doing and we have a whole group of young coaches who know the ins and out of the Air Raid better than most in the country. We also have TWO QBs right now who can play. JSU could flop but my advice to you is to get ready to lose by 3-4 TDs.

Im still confused about how Maynor got fired from Hampton... at TEAM with a President who fully supports athletics but they expect him to win at AAMU-a school with no support from the President's house to the out house! Can someone explain that to me.

Im still confused about how Maynor got fired from Hampton... at TEAM with a President who fully supports athletics but they expect him to win at AAMU-a school with no support from the President's house to the out house! Can someone explain that to me.
LOL!

I don't care if Mobile had the most amount of student at AAMU. You people will not outnumber the Jaguar Nation in Mobile. Surely you have bumped your head if you think otherwise....LOL Oh, you "gone" learn!
They barely had more in Huntsville. lol

They barely had more in Huntsville. lol

duhhh..that was the whole point of moving it to Mobile..the mobile alumni chapter wanted to have this game moved...
black huntsville doesn't support AAMU like black birmingham or black mobile...they send the most students here too..Huntsville isn't a "black" city like the majority of schools in the SWAC.

duhhh..that was the whole point of moving it to Mobile..the mobile alumni chapter wanted to have this game moved...
black huntsville doesn't support AAMU like black birmingham or black mobile...they send the most students here too..Huntsville isn't a "black" city like the majority of schools in the SWAC.
But....but you brag on ole Huntsville like it's the second coming of New Orleans. NOW you say that it's not supportive of Black folks? Come on tru....which is it?

Too late. We currently have multiple FBS and Juco transfers in summer workouts and more coming LOL

AAMU is not going to get good transfers bruh.

A D2 transfer and a transfer to AAMU are not the same.

Besides any good transfer would not want to play for AAMU. The last decent transfer you had was Nick Luke.

thats why Spady got fired amongst other things he messed up all the work Jones did vs SU..at one point the series was tied..

One thing about the AAMU delusion is that you mofos are ungrateful. Any wins you have over JSU, SU and Grambling had to come when we are down. JSU especially made some foolish mistakes over the years that has caused us to destroy our own program and let you catch up. Recall the ORIGINAL Hughes was 4-0 vs AAMU, 4-0 vs Alcorn and 3-1 vs SU, 2-2 vs TNState but he struggled with Grambling and a cheating Alabama State. We passed on Comegy who was BEGGING to come to JSU for Bell and the rest, as they say is history. I am saying this to say that if you base the success of YOUR programs on the stupid mistakes made by others, you have a long way to go and you need to raise your expectations. AAMU has not made any bad hires. You are just doing the best you can and that is not much. You wont win with your new coach either. The only thing you can hope is that JSU cant fix our offense and that SU and GSU have some down years but if that is what you base your success off of, good luck with that. You even brag about going to SCG more than JSU when the first two times you went, you went thru the back door. Keep harping on minor victories like beating Bell but dont be surprised if JSU runs off another 5-6 straight wins on you!

Back