Ceiling: 8-2
Floor: 4-6

TXSU
Ceiling: 6-5
Floor: 1-11

Prairie View
Ceiling: 8-3
Floor: 4-7

wow / cant say that I disagree. Wide range but still holds to good prognostication

I agree with JSU. We either gonna do this or not. I think we can go above 7 IF the offense clicks but just being realistic, 7 wins will go a long way for us.

Alcorn's floor aint no 5 wins tho...lol Maybe 2. They have a lot of unknowns.
Alabama State does not have many unknowns as JSU and Alcorn but Im not sure how much they put into improving their offense.

Alcorn's floor aint no 5 wins tho...lol Maybe 2. They have a lot of unknowns.
Alabama State does not have many unknowns as JSU and Alcorn but Im not sure how much they put into improving their offense.

Bama state's first 6 games are no slouch and they could potentially go 0-6 during that stretch. They are a mirror image of us in the sense of being sound defensively and sp teams. Their success depends on what they can do offensively.

Looking at Alcorn schedule their ceiling is maybe 8-3. Too many unknowns for me to pick a floor with a new staff and new personnel in many positions.

Certainly cannot argue the ceiling and floor for PV. Too many new moving pieces that have yet to prove themselves in their position w/ SWAC hours.

True, coach Dooley & staff brought that braggadacious GSU ala SU edge of super recruiting to PV but the talent hasn’t hit Blackshear field for actual competitive play against opponents and the revamped staff hasn’t proven themselves in a gametime situation yet. We will know what’s what when PV lines up against d-1 fbs rice university in game number one.

I objectively look at PV and I’m semi-mesmerized because we have actual talent, on paper, that should compete and dominate. The reality check for me comes when I look at other physically gifted squads and how they have severely underachieved over the last duration, imho.

A JSU person that is actually reasonable when it comes to Valley on this board? I'm shocked lol

If you tell people on here that Valley could possibly flip 3-4 games on here that went the other way last year, most get dismissive. QB musical chairs have probably cost us at least 6 games in the past 2 years. No threat of a running game whatsoever makes it easier to focus on the passing game. That's why the OL coach was the most important hire made by Dancy this offseason. If there is any type of noticeable improvement on the OL, there's no reason why 5-6 wins isn't a realistic goal. Alcorn is our toughest SWAC game and even they have made a lot of changes (although they one of the best returning QBs in the SWAC)

Texas Southern? Nah
Miles? Nah
JSU? Possible
UNA? Likely
SU? Likely
Cincinnati? Definitely
Like I said though if it goes wrong y’all Floor will be 2-9. TXSU isn’t a sure win nor Miles. If JSU has an offense that’s a loss. SU does what SU does that’s a loss UNA y’all have like a 55-65% chance to beat them. A lot of questions for y’all. I doubt y’all start 0-6 but it’s really possible

be realistic lol

after saying 0-6 you need to take your own advice you sound dumb saying that lol

We know JSU will start the season 0-4..thank god for UAPB & Valley eh how convenient lol.. & PB still good for slipping y'all an L anytime y'all get to losing

Last edited:
after saying 0-6 you need to take your own advice you sound dumb saying that lol

We know JSU will start the season 0-4..thank god for UAPB & Valley eh how convenient lol.. & PB still good for slipping y'all an L anytime y'all get to losing
Sorry I forgot AAMU has been a powerhouse the past couple years

well yeah..the way we been kicking JSU azz I could see you thinking that.
JSU leads 6-4 last 10 years. I know JSU has been down and I accept it. You sir need to come back to earth and stop talking like AAMU is a piece away from winning the East. If JSU and Bama State has a offense y’all might as well prepare for next year and let them and Alcorn battle for the East. Everybody being reasonable and here goes a AAMU fan out of all people lol

JSU leads 6-4 last 10 years. I know JSU has been down and I accept it. You sir need to come back to earth and stop talking like AAMU is a piece away from winning the East. If JSU and Bama State has a offense y’all might as well prepare for next year and let them and Alcorn battle for the East. Everybody being reasonable and here goes a AAMU fan out of all people lol

you just don't know what you're talking about..who is everybody? I don't see no one else went along with your dumb 0-6 prediction. We don't start seasons like the team that inspired the terms Sweptember losstober Nowinber..jsu is used to that lol

Last edited:
you just don't know what you're talking about..who is everybody? I dont see no one else went along with your dumb 0-6 prediction. We don't start seasons like the team that inspired the terms Sweptember October Nowinber..jsu is used that
Ok let me put it in Barney terms. First of all do you know what a floor/ceiling is for teams, because you really have absolutely no clue literally at all. By the floor that’s meaning if. Key word “IF” everything goes wrong. It is possible you start 0-6. You throwing shots but sir y’all record has not been much better than ours over the last years in some of our worst times in our program history. You want a cookie because I got chocolate chip, peanut butter, and raisin. Also last time I recall didn’t we come to Huntsville and win last year? You the only one pressed because you can’t comprehend what a floor/ceiling record is. I didn’t say y’all would start 0-6 hell I even said I doubt it, I said it’s possible so try again bruh lol see y’all in Jackson

Ok let me put it in Barney terms. First of all do you know what a floor/ceiling is for teams, because you really have absolutely no clue literally at all. By the floor that’s meaning if. Key word “IF” everything goes wrong. It is possible you start 0-6. You throwing shots but sir y’all record has not been much better than ours over the last years in some of our worst times in our program history. You want a cookie because I got chocolate chip, peanut butter, and raisin. Also last time I recall didn’t we come to Huntsville and win last year? You the only one pressed because you can’t comprehend what a floor/ceiling record is. I didn’t say y’all would start 0-6 hell I even said I doubt it, I said it’s possible so try again bruh lol see y’all in Jackson

you 'splainin about a simple floor/ceiling concept lol then turn around & say something dumb like a "possible 0-6".."put" down the meth is more like it lol...after this L we drop off you will need it AGAIN..

Last edited:

Bruh, you just got to let some folk argue with themselves lol.

Back