Ceiling and Floor For All SWAC Teams

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jrock you said that in 2002 the last time we played SU in a Classic lol...all I know is Reeeshard kept getting dunked in the baptismal pool we created in RCA stadium lol

You do know you're talking about 1 game 17 years ago right? LOL You guys are riding on a 4 game losing streak to S.U. That is for Mr. Quincy Richard ESQ. you conveniently forgot to mention the following year he came back, bum rushed, lambasted, trounced, routed and annihilated AAMU to the tune of a 55-25 shellacking in route to his 2003 conference championship. I hate to put this in perspective for you (okay not really) but what Richard accomplished in 1 year, AAMU hasn't been able to exceed in terms of championships in 19 years. It's just who you people are...…..LOL (We're kicking that azz in Mobile, write it down, left click save, tell a neighbor, do what ever you need to)….LOL

Looking at AAMU schedule. I see them being the favorites against UAPB, MVSU, and Miles College. I see Jackson St., Alabama St., and Texas Southern being toss ups because they have to play all on the road. I see a 7 point loss to North Alabama and Southern. I see a 14 point loss to Alcorn and Grambling. I see a 42 point loss to Cincinnati. I doubt that they go 0-6 to start the year but it definitely a possibly especially if they don't learn how to stop the run. They have given up over 1,451 yards rushing to Alcorn in the last 4 years. If Maynor wants to succeed he is going to have to fix that OL and DL. He is not going to be able to build the team that he had at WSSU by relying on transfers.

Last edited:
You do know you're talking about 1 game 17 years ago right? LOL You guys are riding on a 4 game losing streak to S.U. That is for Mr. Quincy Richard ESQ. you conveniently forgot to mention the following year he came back, bum rushed, lambasted, trounced, routed and annihilated AAMU to the tune of a 55-25 shellacking in route to his 2003 conference championship. I hate to put this in perspective for you (okay not really) but what Richard accomplished in 1 year, AAMU hasn't been able to exceed in terms of championships in 19 years. It's just who you people are...…..LOL (We're kicking that azz in Mobile, write it down, left click save, tell a neighbor, do what ever you need to)….LOL
If he forgot about that game in 2003 its on YouTube.

I know they don't think they're a threat to us. lol

Don't they know Mobile is Mumford East II?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have come to the conclusion that a couple of AAMU posters are delusional....That's a certified and bonified home game....LOL

Bruh, AAMU hasn't beaten Southern since Worm's interim year (2012) ... last three years been 20-plus-point wins for Southern.

Bruh, AAMU hasn't beaten Southern since Worm's interim year (2012) ... last three years been 20-plus-point wins for Southern.

thats why Spady got fired amongst other things he messed up all the work Jones did vs SU..at one point the series was tied..

We aint beating Southern this year, but just know that the days of getting blown out by other SWAC teams are over. Spady had more talent than he knew what to do with...trust me on that.

J rock how is it a home game when Mobile is 2nd behind Bham in alumni to AAMU...you sound crazy lol

I don't care if Mobile had the most amount of student at AAMU. You people will not outnumber the Jaguar Nation in Mobile. Surely you have bumped your head if you think otherwise....LOL Oh, you "gone" learn!

Looking at AAMU schedule. I see them being the favorites against UAPB, MVSU, and Miles College. I see Jackson St., Alabama St., and Texas Southern being toss ups because they have to play all on the road. I see a 7 point loss to North Alabama and Southern. I see a 14 point loss to Alcorn and Grambling. I see a 42 point loss to Cincinnati. I doubt that they go 0-6 to start the year but it definitely a possibly especially if they don't learn how to stop the run. They have given up over 1,451 yards rushing to Alcorn. If Maynor wants to succeed he is going to have to fix that OL and DL. He is not going to be able to build the team that he had at WSSU by relying on transfers.

Too late. We currently have multiple FBS and Juco transfers in summer workouts and more coming LOL

Back