Can you dig it suCKAS?

Bruh you haven't done anything most teams in the Swac hasn't done lol. That gap most of yall had has closed. Again you got outplayed but made the one play on special teams that won you the game. Congrats.. Hows that highly talked about run defense yall supposedly had doing? Lol..Not impressed

Dawg they gone be on the couch in about 2 more weeks here .... 7-5 and the usual SUcks let down is on the way... don’t worry about it let em think they done something ... they 5-4 now ... clap for em and keep it pushing.. what’s years with a good record without hardware to show for it..... that’s SUcks... they hang banners and celebrate finally getting the edge up on JSU after previous chapters of dominance SU wishes they could do.., but whatever can go wrong will go wrong.

Dude we didn’t take y’all seriously and still won. Your team is garbage bro. Congrats on making it a tad bit interesting.

Didn’t take us serious , or is that who you really are this year... our game, Alcorn, Famu , and aamu present a case that y’all aren't as good as y’all think y’all are... but carry on though you were saying something about barely beating JSU ... go head.

Didn’t take us serious , or is that who you really are this year... our game, Alcorn, Famu , and aamu present a case that y’all aren't as good as y’all think y’all are... but carry on though you were saying something about barely beating JSU ... go head.

Dude whatever you say the opposite happens. You’re like the black cat of hbcusports y’all are terrible. 😂😂😂😂

All this Giddiness and Bravado is their sigh of Relief! LOL! They know they slipped out of Vet with that W. You would think they didn't expect to win.

All this Giddiness and Bravado is their sigh of Relief! LOL! They know they slipped out of Vet with that W. You would think they didn't expect to win.

Dude it’s another year and y’all got another L. Y’all suck man.....

Dude whatever you say the opposite happens. You’re like the black cat of hbcusports y’all are terrible. 😂😂😂😂

7-5 is on the way .... y’all aren't that good and it’s ok... y’all been skating by since PV ... it’s gone bite y’all in the ass ... but no worries I’m gone have the I told you so thread ready with your seat on the couch... now go smack gram unless you sked and no I’m telling the truth.

7-5 is on the way .... y’all aren't that good and it’s ok... y’all been skating by since PV ... it’s gone bite y’all in the ass ... but no worries I’m gone have the I told you so thread ready with your seat on the couch... now go smack gram unless you sked and no I’m telling the truth.

Y’all are the slump hoes of the SWAC. Don’t try and push us off on Grampax. They’re gonna get their issue too. That’s y’all problem you live vicariously through everybody else. Y’all suck. Don’t worry though after we kick ass again next year you’ll get a new coach. 😂😂😂

Y’all are the slump hoes of the SWAC. Don’t try and push us off on Grampax. They’re gonna get their issue too. That’s y’all problem you live vicariously through everybody else. Y’all suck. Don’t worry though after we kick ass again next year you’ll get a new coach. 😂😂😂

No y’all problem is Odom’s and Skelton’s lack of an arm is going to let y’all down but y’all will forever be stuck on things “championship teams” should do with ease not struggle win and claim they program miles ahead of someone else when in reality y’all should have 2 more swac titles by now but I’m gone let you subject yourself to the Pride before your very long fall... SU comfortable and y’all scheduled muddy waters and Virginia Lynchburg and think y’all good? Oh I can’t wait for the 7-5 oh it’s going to be glorious... run along now chumps... I mean pretenders...

No y’all problem is Odom’s is going to let y’all down but y’all will forever been stuck on things “championship teams” should do with ease not struggle win and claim they program miles ahead of someone else when in reality y’all should have 2 more swac titles by now but I’m gone let you subject yourself to the Pride before your very long fall... SU comfortable and y’all scheduled muddy waters and Virginia Lynchburg and think y’all good? Oh I can’t wait for the 7-5 oh it’s going to be glorious... run along now chumps... I mean pretenders...

Dude y’all suck. Lynchburg was more competitive than y’all. 😂😂😂😂

You know the history. The last now 7 years y’all have controlled the series while in the last seven years being a school that always comes up short in the end. Congratulations 5-4. Go get ready for Grambling.

We gonna whip Grampax ass. They will get it too

Back