Can you dig it suCKAS?

We kicking yall yellow asses right out the ring!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Game Eve: This is the day before "Daddy" spanks jsu little tired azz. Today is your day to reflect on how you tiny tigers wrote a check that you can't cash and it's getting close to that time to pay dues. Pissing in the bed tonight will not help jstank....LOL.
1573861458907.png

"Duh, Southern U kicked our ass again. I'll have an aspirin and water tonight then go fishing for the season courtesy of those Jags tomorrow."
1573956471756.png

Last edited:
I agree. Should have never been that close.

Y’all won no excuse. I tell it like it is.. but all jokes like JSU is garbage need to stop. We have lost two weeks in a row off bad play calling by the coordinators and that’s it. Like I said if Skelton plays like he did against us y’all will be 7-5 and watch Grambling represent the west. You know it too.

"All this talk about jsu being garbage is going to stop! Somebody call my sponsor. I need a hanky. Damn you Southern University!!!"
1574008096463.png

JJ got three more years.... sheesh

Pretty much the whole squad got 2 or 3 years left. We are losing 3 on offense Wallace, Jordan J, and the center Hollins). And 3 on defense (Khalil who didn't play, CJ, and a guy not worth mentioning lol. So this entire team is back. Staff shakeup should be coming as well

Pretty much the whole squad got 2 or 3 years left. We are losing 3 on offense Wallace, Jordan J, and the center Hollins). And 3 on defense (Khalil who didn't play, CJ, and a guy not worth mentioning lol. So this entire team is back. Staff shakeup should be coming as well

Y’all still gonna be poo poo with a hint of mint.

Negro please, y'all made one more play than we did. All thanks goes to your special teams. Not impressed

One play or 100 plays a win is a win. Y’all are so use to us winning that you’re surprised when we don’t demolish y’all 😂😂😂

One play or 100 plays a win is a win. Y’all are so use to us winning that you’re surprised when we don’t demolish y’all 😂😂😂

Bruh you haven't done anything most teams in the Swac hasn't done lol. That gap most of yall had has closed. Again you got outplayed but made the one play on special teams that won you the game. Congrats.. Hows that highly talked about run defense yall supposedly had doing? Lol..Not impressed

Bruh you haven't done anything most teams in the Swac hasn't done lol. That gap most of yall had has closed. Again you got outplayed but made the one play on special teams that won you the game. Congrats.. Hows that highly talked about run defense yall supposedly had doing? Lol..Not impressed

Dude we didn’t take y’all seriously and still won. Your team is garbage bro. Congrats on making it a tad bit interesting.

Back