Can you dig it suCKAS?

LOL.....what kind of wimpy response is that.....Just bow down (like little tired azz jsu will do Saturday) and pay homage to my.........Ball Of Confusion Originality LuvToCoon......LMAO

I donā€™t bow to no man .... we whooping yā€™all ass....

I do. Yā€™all ainā€™t god ... thatā€™s the only man Iā€™ll bow too lol smh. And you! From jack town
Simping for these jags cause you couldnā€™t get in JSU smh... damn shame.
Lol here you go with this feminine stuff ( name shaming). I could've went to j stank but i felt like i was better than that.

Lol here you go with this feminine stuff ( name shaming). I could've went to j stank but i felt like i was better than that.

Thatā€™s what they all say .... traitor lol thatā€™s alright Iā€™m sure you were cheering for JSU in the 80s like the rest of you so called ā€œjagā€ fans ... and get your head out your ass and stop being soft dez... we smacking boy..

Thatā€™s what they all say .... traitor lol thatā€™s alright Iā€™m sure you were cheering for JSU in the 80s like the rest of you so called ā€œjagā€ fans ... and get your head out your ass and stop being soft dez... we smacking boy..
Lol šŸ˜ son my family from Louisiana and Mississippi we all are Jags smh. Boy you know nothing about the 80s ( tell me what time night games where back then?) Lol i love simping for my JAGS the water taste better lol

I know you lying ... wow they ainā€™t no j state football players doing that kind of stuff... they probably from Louisiana home of the criminals and ghetto smh

Nah Tandy. These "fellers" are from the great state of Mississippi.

Those high yella belly SUckas ain't ready for what's about to happen this weekend. Gonna be alot of weeping and gnashing of teeth this weekend from those heathens from Scotlandville.

And dont let me find that old lady that assaulted GR a few years back. I got something for her ass.

this dude...smh

"The problem with JSU is they didn't realize what a great coach in me they had. I blame the state of Mississippi for their players mindset."
1573669699982.png

Someone's trying to act brand new...........Like we don't know what jstank is.......LOL

J Slump yā€™all kneegrows always been ghetto with yā€™all 7 small ass campuses I mean ā€œsystemsā€ because yā€™all too cheap to build a proper main campus... take the grills out yā€™all mouths, clean that tooth, put on a clean pair of underwear and come get this work yā€™all bout to get... we will have our revenge.

J Slump yā€™all kneegrows always been ghetto with yā€™all 7 small ass campuses I mean ā€œsystemsā€ because yā€™all too cheap to build a proper main campus... take the grills out yā€™all mouths, clean that tooth, put on a clean pair of underwear and come get this work yā€™all bout to get... we will have our revenge.

Shut your ghetto ass up LuluWanda. You smack like a beeyoch......LOL

Back