Can somebody explain this?!?! Where is SWAC PR Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
Seriously,

Why would anybody that holds a position dealing with the public domain take the time to mix in dialogue with us on any subjecy?

Especially, since recently we have shown that no-matter what subject that we may discuss that it will quickly deteriate into a tit for tat.

Shaking My Head!!

We need answers and no one wants to take the initiative to answer them.

Regardless of how the thread deteriorates, if it is a person's JOB to answer questions, then answering questions is what needs to be going on.

That's like my refusing to teach certain classes because I know I'm going to have to stop them from talking about each other before I can talk with them about anything. Classroom management is part of my job.

If I'm not going to do that, then I don't need the job.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
Seriously,

Why would anybody that holds a position dealing with the public domain take the time to mix in dialogue with us on any subjecy?

Especially, since recently we have shown that no-matter what subject that we may discuss that it will quickly deteriate into a tit for tat.

Shaking My Head!!

Jafus, they don't know any better. We have some petty folk on this board.. It is a shame the the MEAC board can get people to have good dialogue and we can't.

SMH

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Jafus, they don't know any better. We have some petty folk on this board.. It is a shame the the MEAC board can get people to have good dialogue and we can't.

SMH

:smh: at the person who intiates much of the deterioration of discussions on this forum.

:smh:

Originally posted by Vinita
Regardless of how the thread deteriorates, if it is a person's JOB to answer questions, then answering questions is what needs to be going on.

That's like my refusing to teach certain classes because I know I'm going to have to stop them from talking about each other before I can talk with them about anything. Classroom management is part of my job.

If I'm not going to do that, then I don't need the job.

thank you!

Originally posted by mighty hornet
ummm,
Scuse me if I refuse to be one of your minions and cheer everything you say.

damn

mh

Again, your diversionary tatics done work on me. I never asked you or anyone else to agree with me. I think GR said to ADD to the conversation and stop trying to turn everything into a JSU smack thread. As a matter of fact, I dont care if you dont stop turning every thread into smack thread, just stop throwing rocks and hiding your hands.

I guess if we are nice to Mr. PR man and kiss his ass all day, we might get to ask him some good questions:

Hey Mr. PR man....
Where is the SWAC office located?
When is the SWAC trny going to begin?
Where are they going to play it?
Can you tell us about your job?
Nice day isnt it?

Maybe he can answer those questions since he cant answer anything else. Lets all be nice to him so he can answer our soft Larry King type questions and we can help Jafus with his agenda.

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
:smh: at the person who intiates much of the deterioration of discussions on this forum.

:smh:

whatever punk!!

I only give my opinion and you all have a problem with that...then you start smacking. Remember when an non-biased person had to check you all because you jumped down my throat on Scrawdog's topic about who is the best coach in the SWAC or some similar topic?? You all are paranoid of TP's logic.

I also have to interject and say that SWAC PR man should not have even responded to this topic but he did. Nevertheless, he is one of the few SWAC officials that I think has his heart and mind in the right place. I will say it again, in my opinion, he is the class act of the SWAC office. Vowels needs to go. He has no balls.

whatever punk!!

I only give my opinion and you all have a problem with that...then you start smacking. Remember when an non-biased person had to check you all because you jumped down my throat on Scrawdog's topic about who is the best coach in the SWAC or some similar topic?? You all are paranoid of TP's logic.

I also have to interject and say that SWAC PR man should not have even responded to this topic but he did. Nevertheless, he is one of the few SWAC officials that I think has his heart and mind in the right place. I will say it again, in my opinion, he is the class act of the SWAC office. Vowels needs to go. He has no balls.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bluedog
MH he does have a point you guys do tend to turn "EVERY" thread into a smack Jsu thread.

What!!! You guys are crazy... You all don't want anyone from the Mafia saying anything.. If we do, you all are gonna type 2-10 and then it's on!!! We never initiate smack on the sports board...especially not me. Even the other day, I made a mistake and did it and when I realized it (after MH qouted it) I deleted it. Normally,I will just say...."This is the sports board, so I won't say anything". They need that whistiling smiley.. It would help me out a lot.

The last time I looked before I came into this forum, it read "The Sports Board
A open forum for sports talk on SWAC and non SWAC related issues.".

Now, if that has changed, then someone should have told me.

Then when someone talks or speaks openly, then their post gets deleted.

What!!! You guys are crazy... You all don't want anyone from the Mafia saying anything.. If we do, you all are gonna type 2-10 and then it's on!!! We never initiate smack on the sports board...especially not me. Even the other day, I made a mistake and did it and when I realized it (after MH qouted it) I deleted it. Normally,I will just say...."This is the sports board, so I won't say anything". They need that whistiling smiley.. It would help me out a lot.
And you tend to turn every thread into a stalk su thread. Did you even read my comments? :rolleyes:

And you tend to turn every thread into a stalk su thread. Did you even read my comments? :rolleyes:

Bruh, find a post where I even mention SU if JSU is not playing you. ALso, I did misread your statement. ....and MH is supposed to be a moderator.

Bruh, find a post where I even mention SU if JSU is not playing you. ALso, I did misread your statement. ....and MH is supposed to be a moderator.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MH he does have a point you guys do tend to turn "EVERY" thread into a smack Jsu thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bad then, I guess that's logic that only TP can decipher.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ummmm hol up,
Since you wanna play captain save a jsu, make sure you know what you're talking about
On this thread, I had not said a damn thing at all until GR brought my name up in a smack context.
Even then, my ONLY response was for him to stop diverting. That was the extent of my deleted responses on this thread.

next time you feel like co-signing for somebody, make sure you know what you're co-signing!

and TP,
Dude, when you posted that stuff and went back and deleted it, you know I went back and deleted my response to you and said so, so why you wanna come crying about that now is beyond me.

And no, I'm not a moderator over here.

damn, what's up with all this crying going on now????
:tdown:

and TP,
Dude, when you posted that stuff and went back and deleted it, you know I went back and deleted my response to you and said so, so why you wanna come crying about that now is beyond me.

That statement was a pat on my back not yours...:p

I don't smack on the sports board.

whatever punk!!

I only give my opinion and you all have a problem with that...then you start smacking.

Whatever you say, o' mindless one!

If you truly believe that, you're more simple than I ever imagined!

ummmm ok TP

I cant believe some of you folks are now pointing fingers at others and trying to act like yall don't smack on the sports board.

Get real.

On this thread, I had not said a damn thing at all until GR brought my name up in a smack context.

Again...throw rock...hide hands..

mh...did you not cosign Deuces Rudy comment and add your usual :lmao:...did you not do that?

Then you were trying to smack. Tell the truth and shame the devil bruh. You are the reason most threads turn sour. But hey....what are we going to do?

Completely :topic:

Kenn,

with the additions that you are considering in the uprgrading of TSPN could you please create a forum where we may possibly have a discussion with representatives?

Hopefully we could get the Commissioner and Assoc. Comms., then work down to AD's, pres. and coaches of respective schools, and then maybe famous alumni.

Since we have people who are connected perhaps they could facilitate in helping to make this happen.

Just a suggestion.

MH, perhaps you should go back and reread some of your posts and look at them from another angle. Perhaps you may see what some people are talking about.

Just a suggestion.

MH, everyone on here knows your hate towards us. The moderators, the guests, the lurkers, everyone. I just asked could your hate grow more than what it is now? Then when someone brings it to light, you backtail like a crawdad. There was only one mention of your comment and you come on here with your hidden smack comments and now you have the moderators riding us like 64 Chevy Impalas. This thread was originally about why the SWAC office dont answer legit questions. The first whisper of Commissioner Vowels name and certain people get twisted like pretzels. Do the SWAC office has a Public Relation division? If so, then what is it's purpose if it's not to help aid the public (including SWAC supporters) understand what the SWAC office is doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back